Thread: A Question about this game

Exclamation A Question about this game

so I am thinking about getting this game its only 4.99 right now on the us store I just played the demo and won cause the other person did nothing I liked the controls and the feel of the game and thought the graphics were really good looking as good as unreal tournament 3 if not better my one question is this if I get this game will I be able to get in matches easy I.E. not have to wait long periods of time for people to join?

Also If I get this game I will be starting a group for it on PSNFriends.com since their is not one at the moment and all owners of this game can join I will post it in here if I get this game but I would like some reply`s on my question before I decide if I want to get it I do not want to buy a game and their not be any players online.

sorry for the long post

KickBeaten Down

We're hoping that there will be more players online now that it's on sale. I've also noticed that people sometimes get groups together on here, gamefaqs.com, etc. to play together.

Isn t true. Sometimes is need to be patience, or try in another moment of the day. I found often English Francais Usa and german players online match.

I see my friends pinball fx 2 fans, i think that more pinball players prefer to learn tables before start tournments or matchmaking.

I see Global Records are more than 4500 users in xbox 360 ... but i don t know if are all.

Pinball Fx 2 is young, less two weeks ..., still waiting for marketing explosion!

AWESOME WONDERFUL BEST PLATFORM PINBALL GAME EVER

Quote Originally Posted by nstsfn View Post
    Isn t true. Sometimes is need to be patience, or try in another moment of the day. I found often English Francais Usa and german players online match.

I see my friends pinball fx 2 fans, i think that more pinball players prefer to learn tables before start tournments or matchmaking.

I see Global Records are more than 4500 users in xbox 360 ... but i don t know if are all.

Pinball Fx 2 is young, less two weeks ..., still waiting for marketing explosion!

AWESOME WONDERFUL BEST PLATFORM PINBALL GAME EVER
    I was talking about Punisher not Pinball fx2

Also does anyone from Zen Studios play online