Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crackervizzo
    • Mar 2011

ZEN Pinball THD

Formal announcement regarding ZEN Pinball THD coming May 9th. We will be showing the game at Google I/O in the developer sandbox.

ZEN Pinball THD will be available soon on Tegra Zone, a free app on Android Market™ that provides a one-stop destination for the richest games for Tegra-powered super phones or tablets.

Available for the first time on any mobile platform, ZEN Pinball THD harnesses the power of Tegra’s GeForceĀ® GPU and dual-core CPU to produce a hyper-realistic, graphically-rich pinball gaming experience. The game sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games employing cutting-edge visuals, challenging tables, true-to-life ball and table physics and combines them with innovative features not found in any other pinball game.

Sorcerer's Lair will be the first table released for ZEN Pinball THD. Release will be late May / Early June 2011.

crackervizzo
  • ShoryukenToTheChin
    Writer of Guides
    • Apr 2011

Wicked, good that you are branching out to other platforms in which you can deliver digital pinball to us all.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• LarrysFunnyBone
      • Mar 2011

Soon I will never have to leave pinball...or it will never leave me...something like that. Look forward to trying it out.
      I aint got no skills, I just smack the ball for a while...LOL! ;-)

Comment

• Ethan Hunt
        • Dec 2010

Good news..now go for the iPad.

Comment

• Vyrastas
          • Dec 2010

Ah, so it's only for Android devices with Tegra processors? Hopefully my next Android will have that so I can get this.
          Vyrasblog

Comment

• X DrLobo
            Pinball Wizard
            • Dec 2010

Just ordered my tegra tablet wich i'm supposed to get tomorrow ...

Bring it on !!! IT IS late may early june

Comment

• X DrLobo
              Pinball Wizard
              • Dec 2010

Got it ... acer iconia A 500 , great product compared to the archos 101 very close to the ipad but more open due to android ... recommended product !
              Well ...
              Where's sorcerer's lair now ???

Comment

• AARPS
                • Jun 2011

I just traded my mt4g for a g2x and zen thd was one of the driving factors. The wait is killing me! I want to count the days until release but...

I really hope it lives up to my expectations, the mt4g had a lot going for it that this phone does not. So far nvidia's pinball hd has only made me regret the switch.

Comment

• X DrLobo
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Dec 2010

pinball hd is a joke ... on android on iphone, in hd ... whatever.

Comment

• Solitude
                    KickBeaten Down
                    • Mar 2010

Release date is looking late September-ish.

Comment

• AARPS
                      • Jun 2011

Thanks for the update! are you guys planning on keeping tegra 2 compatibility? I know the tegra 3 looks amazing but I hope it doesn't become a requirement.
                      Last edited by AARPS; 07-06-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Solitude
                        KickBeaten Down
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by AARPS
                        Thanks for the update! are you guys planning on keeping tegra 2 compatibility? I know the tegra 3 looks amazing but I hope it doesn't become a requirement.
                        Yes, the game will run on Tegra 2 devices (I have it installed on my Atrix right now!)

Comment

• AARPS
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Solitude
                          Yes, the game will run on Tegra 2 devices (I have it installed on my Atrix right now!)
                          WHEW. I, uh, I can test if it'll run smoothly on a g2x for you if you'd like. And maybe try to beta it a little for you..?

Comment

• X DrLobo
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Dec 2010

Anyway, for the few users who seem to be interested in tegra 2 tablets, can we have a special info regarding wich tables will be available for ZEN PINBALL THD ???

Apart from sorcerer's lair, that we already know ....

Comment

• Solitude
                              KickBeaten Down
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by X DrLobo
                              Anyway, for the few users who seem to be interested in tegra 2 tablets, can we have a special info regarding wich tables will be available for ZEN PINBALL THD ???

Apart from sorcerer's lair, that we already know ....
                              We've announced that Marvel tables are coming to the platform, but I think that's all we've said. Expect the content to be somewhat in line with the PS3 Zen Pinball/Marvel Pinball.

Comment

Working...