ZEN Pinball THD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gazuk
    • Mar 2011

Great job zen plays sweet on my galaxy tab 10.1 you now have my money on ps3, xbox, droid and i'm about to buy capt america on my gfs ipad 2

Comment

• MultiForce
      • Jul 2009

Impressed

Downloaded it and played it on Galaxy Tab and I must say it is very good. No lag or anything and looking very nice.

I have to compare it side by side with my 360 version later just for fun but I didn't feel like anything was missing.

Comment

• Vyrastas
        • Dec 2010

I have an Asus EEE Pad Transformer, and Zen THD works great on it. The only gripe I have is that nudging is awkward on a tablet since you have to jerk the entire device while trying to touch it for flippers. Other than that, it's great, just as smooth as the PS3 version. Well done, guys.
        Vyrasblog

Comment

• crackervizzo
          • Mar 2011

Just a quick note to let you know that a new Marvel table will release tomorrow for Zen Pinball THD.

Comment

• gazuk
            • Mar 2011

Just got the thor table good choice prob my fave of the v&v pack. Keep up good work

Comment

• josue85
              • Dec 2011

Next Up?

Will there be another table released in January? I would suggest the Street Fighter table if you're looking for a candidate.

Comment

• Element
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by crackervizzo
                Zen Pinball THD will run on Tegra2 and Tegra3 devices for the time being. We are looking at getting it ready for the rest of the Android market ASAP.
                Can't wait! I only have a Motorola RAZR

Comment

• crackervizzo
                  • Mar 2011

Just wanted to let you all know that the Excalibur table for Zen Pinball THD will release tomorrow! $0.99 for the table. If you are unfamiliar with this table, here is a brief description:

One of Zen Studios’ most popular original designs, Excalibur, takes players back to medieval times, when the Kingdom of Camelot is under siege from every direction. Fire-breathing dragons, bandits, wizards and witches all threaten to destroy King Arthur’s legendary domain. Join Arthur, Merlin, and the Knights of the Round Table as they fight duels, joust in tournaments, rescue maidens, protect Camelot, and quest for the Holy Grail!

You can see the table up close on zenpinball.com or pinballfx.com
                  Last edited by Solitude; 01-18-2012, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• jojolino
                    • Apr 2012

My favorite game! I have bought all tables because I have no PS3 or X-Box and I do not plan to buy a console. The power of modern mobile devices is strong enought to let us play fantastic games on it. And tables are not only game platforms but also on the way to replace computers... So my question. Is it planned from ZEN to release all existing tables for Android too? If yes...any plans when and what table will be released next???

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

We have a table coming out this summer (and of course more after that) for the mobile crowd, but it is unannounced at this point. I'll be sure to post the news as soon as I am able to

Comment

• jojolino
                        • Apr 2012

Thanks that's nice to hear but I wonder why you can release six tables during the last half year and now there is a long time we must wait for new releases...
                        It would be so nice to play all the existing tables on mobile devices. The new mobile devices have enough power and interfaces (USB, HDMI) to play your tables on a full HD screen with an sixaxis controller so there is no difference to PS3 or Xbox....

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

We have a lot of different projects going (for MANY different platforms besides mobile devices) and our focus is getting Zen Pinball 2 and Avengers Chronicles out on console before we can focus on mobile again.

Comment

• shogun00
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by jojolino
                            Thanks that's nice to hear but I wonder why you can release six tables during the last half year and now there is a long time we must wait for new releases...
                            It would be so nice to play all the existing tables on mobile devices. The new mobile devices have enough power and interfaces (USB, HDMI) to play your tables on a full HD screen with an sixaxis controller so there is no difference to PS3 or Xbox....
                            That's not the problem. It's the manpower. Zen is a pretty small company with only about 40 developers. Right now, it's an "all hands on deck" moment in trying to get both Zen Pinball 2 and the Avenger Chronicles out. Once those are released both their developers and money will be freed up and they can start focusing on the other platforms.

It's been the same for both PS3 and Xbox 360 users. We had times in the past where we were waiting up to 8 months for a new table to release out and Zen was much smaller back then.

Game ports aren't magically converted to other platforms over night either. It doesn't matter how advanced the hardware is on cell phones. The PS3 (for example) uses a completely different programing language compared to the cell phones. It still takes time to convert (recode) the tables properly over to another platform.
                            Last edited by shogun00; 05-04-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...