Thread: chat problem

Default chat problem

Hi every one,

I am having a hard time getting the video chat to work and am wondering if it only works with the ps eye or will my turtle beach headset do the trick. I might have not set up my audio correctly for zen pinball but it works great with marvel pinball. Does anyone have the same issue or had the same issue and how did you fix it ? Thanks for helping.

It only works with the PS Eye from what I can tell.

I use an old EyeToy (usb camera with mic) myself and I can't get voice chat to work on the game either. I can get video but no audio, while others that have the PS Eye get both video and audio.

Default chat problem

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    It only works with the PS Eye from what I can tell.

I use an old EyeToy (usb camera with mic) myself and I can't get voice chat to work on the game either. I can get video but no audio, while others that have the PS Eye get both video and audio.
    Thanks Shogun, I will test it later with pseye and confirm that it works or not but pretty sure it will. I guess it will be fine to output the sound to my turtle beach and use the pseye as a mic without the video feed, i just hate it when peeps join a game with tv volume way too high, the echo confirming twice that they just drained.