Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Epic Quest extra ball problem (?)

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    185

    Default Epic Quest extra ball problem (?)

    As far as I can tell on iOS you can only get 2 extra balls per GAME. Whereas on 360 and others it's 2 per BALL.

    Can anyone back me up and confirm the problem, coz after I get 2 extras any extra ball from multiball or swarm won't register.

    Pretty big bug if it is the case. Me playing on ipad2.

    Peace out.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evolve or die View Post
    As far as I can tell on iOS you can only get 2 extra balls per GAME. Whereas on 360 and others it's 2 per BALL.

    Can anyone back me up and confirm the problem, coz after I get 2 extras any extra ball from multiball or swarm won't register.

    Pretty big bug if it is the case. Me playing on ipad2.

    Peace out.
    It's actually like that, two overall extra balls; after the second extra ball, skeletons and bats don't give you an extra ball no matter how many you collect, and the extra ball lane of multiball is converted into a one-time superjackpot. Maybe it can be extended to three, if you get the extra ball lit on Orcanium, get two extra balls from two multiball sessions, and then finally get the extra ball on Orcanium, but i've never succeeded in it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daigoro73 View Post
    It's actually like that, two overall extra balls; after the second extra ball, skeletons and bats don't give you an extra ball no matter how many you collect, and the extra ball lane of multiball is converted into a one-time superjackpot. Maybe it can be extended to three, if you get the extra ball lit on Orcanium, get two extra balls from two multiball sessions, and then finally get the extra ball on Orcanium, but i've never succeeded in it.
    Damn it, I was hoping it was only me. That way I'd have a hope of going for your insane 700M + score.

    That does suck though, to have a different system than on other platforms.

    Thanks for replying, mate. I'll forward to zen and see what they have to say
    Last edited by Evolve or die; 03-05-2012 at 12:16 PM.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evolve or die View Post
    Damn it, I was hoping it was only me. That way I'd have a hope of going for your insane 700M + score.

    That does suck though, to have a different system than on other platforms.

    Thanks for replying, mate. I'll forward to zen and see what they have to say
    Maybe you're awarded two more extra-ball chances for each final monster defeated, but so far I defeated it just once (not in my 700M game) and I think I finished that game shortly afterwards, so I couldn't verify this hypothesis.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •