Thread: PS3 Code Giveaway!

Default PS3 Code Giveaway!

Hey PS3 players! I've noticed that there isn't a ton of traffic on this side of the forums, so let's change that! I've got some PS3 codes for several different releases for both North America and Europe: Vengeance & Virtue, Marvel Pinball, Fantastic Four, Captain America and Epic Quest. If you would like to participate, please comment below which release you would like a code for. Any PS3 users are welcome to participate, but I would LOVE to see some new people signing up and participating! And if you're wondering, YES, this is totally a bribe to get new people involved! So if you know any lurkers out there who have yet to sign up, please let them know about this giveaway. I will be picking winners at random on Tuesday, APRIL 10TH at 1pm PST. Good luck!
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 04-03-2012 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Extended deadline!

Default Marvel

Let's get the ball rolling with Marvel Pinball.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey PS3 players! I've noticed that there isn't a ton of traffic on this side of the forums, so let's change that! I've got some PS3 codes for several different releases for both North America and Europe: Vengeance & Virtue, Marvel Pinball, Fantastic Four, Captain America and Epic Quest. If you would like to participate, please comment below which release you would like a code for. Any PS3 users are welcome to participate, but I would LOVE to see some new people signing up and participating! And if you're wondering, YES, this is totally a bribe to get new people involved! So if you know any lurkers out there who have yet to sign up, please let them know about this giveaway. I will be picking winners at random on Tuesday, April 3rd at 1pm PST. Good luck!
    Wow I already have all those tables but yes there isn't much traffic for the PS3 forums. It's too bad though.

hi PS3 pin-nuts!
    I also have every PS3 title so far, but let's all speak up for ZEN Team PS3
    If i should win, I suppose any future PS3 table code will be nice!
    PS3 ZEN player...all games
    PS3 tag Pinball_M33 Your PS3 invitation is welcome
    Current favorite table is: Epic Quest
    Pinball/ Pachinko/ Pashislo ...silver ball life!

Heh, yeah I have all of the PS3 tables as well. I know it's not on the list but Avengers Chronicles would be awesome.

Actually, after thinking about it, I realized that I don't technically "own" Marvel Pinball the base game. It was free for Plus members, which made me end up buying every other zen and Marvel tables, but if I stop my membership it's gone and I'd have to buy it.

So in retrospect, I'd love a code for Marvel Pinball.
    Last edited by Xeonic-Ice; 04-01-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Default RE: PS3 Code Giveaway

I would be happy to have the Vengeance and Virtue set! Thanks a bunch!

Marvel Pinball would be nice.

I'm a pretty new convert to the ways of Zen (just over a week) and I'm pretty addicted. Would love to get my super-hero on while playing on a Marvel table!

I already have every ZEN table availble for the PS3, so I would appreciate a code for the upcoming release of the Marvel Avengers tables.

Thanks for your generosity,
    Peter
    Last edited by MadChoice; 03-31-2012 at 10:14 PM.

It looks like a couple of buddies read my Facebook post.

**Waves to Dan and DRSPEED**

I know it's not on the list but Avengers Chronicles would be awesome.
    Too soon for that one. I'm betting that they are going to have a separate contest for that table pack.

Default Lucky me!

Just came to look at some table layout hints and tips and see this!

Heh,

<edit out>

Your bribe worked well.

Edit: Can I change that to whatever will get me "Sorcerers Lair" ? Seems to be very well liked.
    Last edited by DanDierdorf; 04-01-2012 at 02:37 PM.

I have all ZP and MP tables already. What abut a voucher for the next tables?

Default Marvel

Marvel Pinball would be awesome.

I loled at the lurker part I do own every PS3 table but an Avengers Chronicles US code would be nice... When it's released of course

I would love to get the epic quest table (I'm from Europe), it's one of the few tables I don't have yet on zen pinball and it looks like a lot of fun!

the new avengers movie look real good
    Last edited by maink; 04-05-2012 at 06:18 AM.
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonic-Ice View Post
    Heh, yeah I have all of the PS3 tables as well. I know it's not on the list but Avengers Chronicles would be awesome.

Actually, after thinking about it, I realized that I don't technically "own" Marvel Pinball the base game. It was free for Plus members, which made me end up buying every other zen and Marvel tables, but if I stop my membership it's gone and I'd have to buy it.

So in retrospect, I'd love a code for Marvel Pinball.
    Exact same situation for me, I'm in for the Marvel Pinball code.

Hey PS3 players! I've noticed that there isn't a ton of traffic on this side of the forums, so let's change that! I've got some PS3 codes for several different releases for both North America and Europe: Vengeance & Virtue, Marvel Pinball, Fantastic Four, Captain America and Epic Quest. If you would like to participate, please comment below which release you would like a code for. Any PS3 users are welcome to participate, but I would LOVE to see some new people signing up and participating! And if you're wondering, YES, this is totally a bribe to get new people involved! So if you know any lurkers out there who have yet to sign up, please let them know about this giveaway. I will be picking winners at random on Tuesday, April 3rd at 1pm PST. Good luck!
    PST.. is that US time?? I do hope I'm not too late to " enter "

I'm loving any table for PS3 which is not Epic Quest (already bought).. Vengeance & Virtue looks good.. heck just give me the lot !

I actually came here to register anyway.. all the way from sunny Knutsford (so yes that's Europe)

Always nice to see developers talking directly to their players!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoot View Post
    PST.. is that US time?? I do hope I'm not too late to " enter "
    The US has several different time zones and PST is just one of them.

PST stands for "Pacific Standard Time" and yes, you made it on time. There is roughly another 3 and half hours left on this contest.
    Last edited by shogun00; 04-03-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    The US has several different time zones and PST is just one of them.

PST stands for "Pacific Standard Time" and yes, you made it on time. There is roughly another 3 and half hours left on this contest.
    Excellent.. better take this seriously then!

X-Men table... mmmm... nomnomnomnom..

Hey everyone! To those of you who made your first posts, WELCOME!! And thanks for signing up! The turnout is pretty good, but I think we can do better! I'm extending the deadline another week (to 1pm PST on April 10th) so we can get more people involved. The more people that enter, the more codes I will give away (that's a bribe within a bribe, haha!). Good luck!

Default RE: PS3 Code Giveaway

Your idea is working.
    I would enjoy having the Vengeance and Virtue set!
    Spending all my time playing the Marvel tables.
    Thank you

Hey everyone! To those of you who made your first posts, WELCOME!! And thanks for signing up! The turnout is pretty good, but I think we can do better! I'm extending the deadline another week (to 1pm PST on April 10th) so we can get more people involved. The more people that enter, the more codes I will give away (that's a bribe within a bribe, haha!). Good luck!
    Awwww, you tease!

I love Pinball!! I have Vengeance & Virtue and Marvel Pinball along with the addons tables but i dont have the original Zen pinball on my ps3. Can i have a code for Zen Pinball ?

hey, i'm new here. heard about this codes give away action.
    love to get some free tabel for my Zen Pinball (Euro version)

Default Zen Pinball goodness

I've been a Zen disciple for just over a year now; unfortunately I've got every table that's out at the moment but I'd dearly love some Marvel Avengers PS3 goodness!

Right, that's me signed up to the boards, back to meditation and self-contemplation in the search for ultimate pinball enlightenment (otherwise known as playing the arse-end off Epic Quest)

"Fantastic Four" or "Captain America" (Europe) would be cool.

I just found this great forum. I have been loving Zen Pinball for over a year but haven't took the plunge for Marvel Pinball yet. A code for Marvel Pinball would be awesome. Also I can't wait for the Avengers Pinball for my PS Vita. That would be awesome to play to go along with the movie coming out and the comics I've been reading. Looks like a Marvel summer for me!

Yea ok challenge accepted Marvel Pinball is my choice

Vengeance & Virtue please I bought already other things

So I bought all these tables, some only a few months ago and now your giving them away for free.
    Why not hand out DLC "Kick Me" signs for use in Playstation Home to the loyal paying fans.

Am I sour? Yes call me sourballs.

It's nice to see some new members here. But let's hope some of them are here to stay and enjoy the forum and not just for the codes...

Personally, I bought the last few tables I was missing 4 months ago, so I don't want any codes but it's a nice initiative for those who lack any tables.
    Although imo, the DLC tables worth 1000% their money, so much replayability for so little money.
    PSN: DreamyElf

Thumbs up EU Vengeance & Virtue

Hello BarbieBobomb,

i would like to get a PS3 code for Europe's "Vengeance & Virtue" or "Marvel Pinball" because the 9th is my birthday, please

Thanks in advance,

blacpain
    Last edited by blacpain; 04-08-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Hi BarbieBobomb!

I would love a code for Marvel Pinball (EU store for Australia) please.

I didn't realise Marvel Pinball has been out for over a year, where have i been hiding? Zen Pinball is awesome, and I hope Marvel is even better. Guess ill have to buy all the extra DLC too

Cheers

Default winwin

registered, now i would love to grab some code

i´m missing all the tables beyond v&v, so any code is really appreciated
    oh... and ninja gaiden for zen... (seems that i missed a lot of tables).

the avengers pack would be great too...
    Last edited by Urukaido; 04-09-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Default Rockin'.

Hey there. Long-time player, first-time poster.

I'd be delighted to get US codes for Vengeance and Virtue or Epic Quest. I've had a lot of fun playing Marvel Pinball, and thought the money on Fantastic Four and Captain America was well-spent... so I suspect V&V would be doubly so! And Epic Quest would get me booting up Zen Pinball again.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Been playing Marvel Pinball since December and it's now my new favorite game I would love a code for the Vengeance and Virtue pack, even though I planned on buying it real soon seeing as I only have Ultimo to beat and Galactus, which I've been to 3 times now but somehow I lose the ball

Smile

Oh, hi! I just bought Zen Pinball + the Sorcerer's table + the Epic Quest table yesterday! Came on to look for suggestions for tables and tips and such.

My favorite pinball table in real life is Medieval Madness with Star Trek:TNG at a close second.

I'd love to get my hands on Marvel Pinball and hope to get Excalibur eventually, looks like a pretty neat table.

Re-read the OP: Just want to be clear, I would like a code for Marvel Pinball! Gl everyone!
    Last edited by Geordi; 04-09-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Hey, long time lurker first time poster

Zen pinball was the first game i bought on the ps3 store and bought every table for Zen. Bought marvel pinball first thing when it came out. The only tables Im missing is the V&V pack(US version) so I would love to get one

Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    So I bought all these tables, some only a few months ago and now your giving them away for free.
    Why not hand out DLC "Kick Me" signs for use in Playstation Home to the loyal paying fans.

Am I sour? Yes call me sourballs.
    Don't be sour, Casio! Look what else we're giving away (to all PS3 players)!

Don't be sour, Casio! Look what else we're giving away (to all PS3 players)!
    OK I'm going to be honest and say I was a bit dismayed when you changed the deadline for this giveaway.. please don't do that at the 11th hour.. but on the other hand this is rather sporting news and I feel all giddy inside :-D

Well ZP2 is long overdue but the only way you can make it up to me Barbs' is if you nudge the development team into producing a Regular Show table and supply me a free code on release.

Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    Well ZP2 is long overdue but the only way you can make it up to me Barbs' is if you nudge the development team into producing a Regular Show table and supply me a free code on release.
    Don't forget about Adventure Time. That would be totally mathematical!! LOL

Smile New User / Zen Fan

New user to the fourm and soon to be Zen Pinball 2 owner. Can't wait too see this new interface in action on the PS3 and all the tables in one place!

Thanks Zen and thanks for the opportunity to get a code for Marvel Pinball or Vengeance & Virtue !
    Last edited by MonstersAGoGo; 04-10-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Does anyone know if the draw has happened yet ??

I've been going through and getting codes ready, I'll be sending them out this afternoon, keep an eye on your messages

Winners have been contacted, please check your messages. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Winners have been contacted, please check your messages. Thanks to everyone for participating!
    Thank you for the opportunity! You guys really go out of your way. Free codes, free ZP2 update, and the tables themselves are just so fun!

Yes Awesome Choice for a Winner.... Me XD

Thanks as always Zen Pinball!

Make a Legacy of Kain Table :P

thanks BarbieBobomb

thank you so much ! great fun

You're all welcome! I try to do as many of these as I can. Zen has the best fans, and you all deserve to have opportunities like this

Many thanks again for the epic quest code, having played it a few times now I must say it's one awesome table, definitely one of my favs! Max's voice has been done great, such a silly knight!

Looks like I signed up a week or so too late. Story of my life.