Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 FAQ

Default Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 FAQ

To clear up any confusion, I've put together an FAQ for you all to check out. I hope this helps. If you still have more questions, feel free to ask, I will do my best to clarify!

Frequently asked questions:

1. How do I get the free Zen Pinball 2 upgrade?

Simply download Zen Pinball 2 from the PlayStation Store when it releases, and all of your Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball tables will be unlocked within Zen Pinball 2.

2. I’m AMAZING at Zen Pinball! What about my trophies and scores? What happens to them?

All of your old Zen Pinball scores and trophies will remain intact. However, they will not carry over to the new platform.

3. What will happen to Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball? Where will all my tables go?

Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball will remain on your PS3 as is. All of your Zen Pinball and Marvel tables will also show up in Zen Pinball 2 under one roof and totally updated. All tables will also be available on the PS Vita as well! You only have to purchase them once and you get them on PS3 and Vita.

4. Do I have to post scores to Facebook?

You don’t have to if you don’t want to. This feature is optional.

5. Can I play it on the Vita with the screen held vertically in portrait mode?

Yes! That is one of the best parts of playing on the Vita! Go for it!

6. Can I remap the controls?

Yes! You can map the flippers to directional buttons (left flipper) and circle button (right flipper). You can also control the flipper from the front or rear touch panels as well. The default control for the flippers is the two shoulder buttons.

7. Can I play my own music while I play Zen Pinball 2?

Yes!

8. I am a PS+ subscriber and I have bought tables through PS+, will I lose those tables?

Of course not! All tables will transfer over to the new platform with updated physics.

9. Wait!! I haven’t bought all the tables from Zen Pinball yet! Can I still do that on ZP2?

Yes! Please do!

10. I don’t have Zen Pinball, just Marvel Pinball. How does Zen Pinball 2 affect me?

You still get the upgrade for free! ZP2 is bringing all the Marvel Tables and Zen Pinball tables together with playable demos for each table, so if you do not yet have any tables from Zen Studios, it’s time to check them out!

11. Should I delete Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball after I update to ZP2?

That’s up to you. You don’t need to. If you’d like to keep your old scores, don’t delete them.

12. I would love to show my friends how awesome I am at pinball. What about multiplayer?

There will be local split screen multiplayer available on ZP2 for the PS3, and online multiplayer that allow you to set parameters for a game such as what score to play to and ball loss penalties.

13. WHEN does Zen Pinball 2 release?

SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2012

14. I live in Europe! When do I get to play?

SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2012

15. Will there be DLC for Zen Pinball 2?

Of course! We will be supporting Zen Pinball 2 with regular DLC updates!

16. Are there separate scoreboards for Vita and PlayStation 3?

Nope! All you Zen Pinball 2 players will have 1 set of scoreboards for both platforms. Individual Zen Pinball 2 scores will be shared between PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.

17. How much space will Zen Pinball 2 take up on my Vita?

Zen Pinball 2 will take up about 1GB of space with all tables downloaded.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 08-09-2012 at 09:32 PM.

I wonder how the new physics will play out

"All of your old Zen Pinball scores and trophies will remain intact. However, they will not carry over to the new platform"

That's the worst news. Everything has to be redone ?

Junior Member Retrogammer1977SB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zuch80 View Post
    "All of your old Zen Pinball scores and trophies will remain intact. However, they will not carry over to the new platform"

What about the Marvel Pinball Scores? The Physics are up to date?!

Question: With this new upgrade, have the camera views been redone Zen or
    Marvel Pinball?
    Especially view 6, it's too far away from the table[s]

why? you can still play the old ones and you dont lose your old scores and trophies. dont be mad, mate.

it is a present from them that you can take the already purchased tables for free to the ZP2 and totally updated and there is also some new and old competition for you, again

Quote Originally Posted by silverballfanatic View Post
    Question: With this new upgrade, have the camera views been redone Zen or
    Marvel Pinball?
    Especially view 6, it's too far away from the table[s]
    good question, i want to know about that, too

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Default Thankx

Thanks for the Q&A Barbie.

- Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Table Help Videos (Me Playing)

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Whats the point in keeping ZenPinball and MarvelPinball running on the console alongside ZenPinball2 ?

Seems conflicting and confusing to me.

That's not a bad thing in my opinion (more replay value). At the very least we get a new trophy set with all new objectives. In other words, for those that have gotten all of the trophies for Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball. We don't have to worry about beating Ultimo again in Iron Man or get all 10 medals in Earth Defense again.
    Last edited by shogun00; 04-13-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    Whats the point in keeping ZenPinball and MarvelPinball running on the console alongside ZenPinball2?
    It's just an option. It's most likely there so people who haven't unlocked all of the trophies in the two games yet still have an opportunity to do so. Once you get Zen Pinball 2 and have transferred all of the tables. You can easily remove the other two programs off of your hard drive.

Default More questions

Hi Barbie,

A few more questions:

Will ZP2 trophies be new objectives, or are we talking about the old ZP1 trophies replicated in ZP2 with some new trophies bolted on?

Presumably Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball and all related tables will disappear from the psn store on ZP2 launch?

Will the online multiplayer features in Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball be turned off at ZP2 launch?

If I delete Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball from my PS3 presumably I won't be able to download them again?

Cheers!

Since we're not taking the old trophies away, this is your chance to earn more without having to spend the money

Quote Originally Posted by adamskilad View Post
    Will ZP2 trophies be new objectives, or are we talking about the old ZP1 trophies replicated in ZP2 with some new trophies bolted on?
    This has already been confirmed in the PS Blog, that the trophies will be all new objectives.

If I delete Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball from my PS3 presumably I won't be able to download them again?
    Even if the two games are removed from the PS Store, they will always be available in your "download list" and you can redownload them anytime you want.
    Last edited by shogun00; 04-13-2012 at 04:11 PM.

The more I hear, the more I think WIN WIN! this is just what the PS Folk needed. Heck im gonna have to fight myself on which Platform should I play on.

- Official Table Guides

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

This is great news! I've been waiting for this combined interface to be released before buying any of the Zen tables. I guess that time is just around the corner. Unless you'd like to hook a long time member up (hint, hint)
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

i hope i can still download the game from download list to do old trophies ... maybe i should buy the zen pinball 1 tables im missing now so i get double trophies ?
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

I can't wait.
    I can't wait.
    I can't wait!
    PS3 ZEN player...all games
    PS3 tag Pinball_M33 Your PS3 invitation is welcome
    Current favorite table is: Epic Quest
    Pinball/ Pachinko/ Pashislo ...silver ball life!

Will rules (mainly extra balls per real ball) and scoring mechanics be revised for ZP2?

Also, is there any chance to get a preview of the new trophy set?

Ps. Awesome fan service ZEN! Words can't describe how I feel after reading about ZP2. Simply amazing news!

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    maybe i should buy the zen pinball 1 tables im missing now so i get double trophies ?
    That's a good idea.

really curious to see the new trophies ... wonder if its only table trophies or there will be also a variation of the team force trophies.

This means since I haven't bought Zen Pinball yet, I can buy just, for example, Epic Quest and play it under ZP2...This makes me happy, though I plan on buying Zen Pinball as well

God I wish new games would make old Dlc playbable.

Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by blacpain View Post
    why? you can still play the old ones and you don’t lose your old scores and trophies. Don’t be mad, mate.
    I'm not mad I was just a bit sad that all my highscores will go away because I'm sure that after ZP2 release I will be playing only this game.

Still, it doesn't change anything, Zen and Marvell pinball are the only games I play regularly since I bought my PS3 2 years ago and I will keep supporting everything Zen releases.

Great news!! Zen could make us even paying for this that I wouldn't have minded much!

Regarding the new high scores… What about taking off that stupid thing in Spiderman that let people raising the jackpots in previous games? Pinball has no memory. I may accept it in Epic Quest, which has a limit anyway. But in Spiderman it just gets ridiculous. Also it made the hero scores totally unbalanced. And that is not nice.

Hi! This is my first post, so be nice
    I got Marvel Pinball for free on PS+ (without discount) will I keep my table's? Also, what will happen if my PS+ runs out? Will I lose tables? I will be buying lot's of new tables, so thanks for all your hard work!
    With thanks,
    Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleniccius View Post
    I got Marvel Pinball for free on PS+ (without discount) will I keep my table's? Also, what will happen if my PS+ runs out? Will I lose tables? I will be buying lot's of new tables, so thanks for all your hard work!
    As long as you keep your PS+ membership active, you will be able to keep those tables and they will transfer over to Zen Pinball 2.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    As long as you keep your PS+ membership active, you will be able to keep those tables and they will transfer over to Zen Pinball 2.
    So if I don't renew after importing the tables, I'll still lose them? Thanks for the reply btw

Quote Originally Posted by uncleniccius View Post
    So if I don't renew after importing the tables, I'll still lose them? Thanks for the reply btw
    Pretty much! You won't lose them, but you won't be able to play them either.

Let's say you let the membership expire and decide to renew it a few months later. You will be able to play those tables again.
    Last edited by shogun00; 04-18-2012 at 01:22 AM.

All of your old Zen Pinball scores and trophies will remain intact. However, they will not carry over to the new platform
    So, if I understand correctly :
    - The trophies' lists from ZP and MP will not be deleted and will remain intact.
    - A new trophy's list for Zen Pinball 2 will come and will contain all the old trophies plus the new ones.
    - But, the trophies earned from ZP and MP will not be automatically unlocked in the ZP2 trophy's list, and we must collect them again.

Am I right ?
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

that makes sense, thanks! Is that definite or not? Because you can delete it from your hard drive and still play the maps according to some posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammouth View Post
    So, if I understand correctly :
    - The trophies' lists from ZP and MP will not be deleted and will remain intact.
    - A new trophy's list for Zen Pinball 2 will come and will contain all the old trophies plus the new ones.
    - But, the trophies earned from ZP and MP will not be automatically unlocked in the ZP2 trophy's list, and we must collect them again.

Am I right ?
    From what I understand (I haven't played ZP2 yet, so I'm still learning what it's all about), yes, this is correct. I have yet to see what the old & new trophies are for ZP2 though...

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I have yet to see what the old & new trophies are for ZP2 though...
    When you do can you please post up the trophy list?

I really hope this is not true. I really don't want to collect the 10 medals in Earth Defense or defeat Ultimo in Iron Man again.

When you do can you please post up the trophy list?

I really hope this is not true. I really don't want to collect the 10 medals in Earth Defense or defeat Ultimo in Iron Man again.
    I will try!

ok , is every tables getting new set of trophies , or is it just a few new ones , personally i would like new sets for every table , you can have 2 easy bronzes like normally for doing whatever and 1 silver for getting to a certain score , because i can't see what could replace beating wizard mode.

I think it's better to have all the trophies in one place than keep 3 separate games on the disk.

For me it would be best if zen pinball had something like in-game achivements not connetced to any trophies.

Well on the Xbox 360 PFX1 has a sep' Achievement List from PFX2.

- Official Table Guides

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

I will try!
    "Do...or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Default Question for Barbie

First off thanks for the great games. My question regards Zen 2 and Zen 3D. I've had Zen on PS3 for quite awhile and am looking forward to Zen 2 but ever since the 3DS version came out it's all I've played. I really love the 3D and the portability. I saw that Marvel was coming out for 3DS but as a stand alone title. So I was wondering if the 3DS is going to get this makeover as well and if it will have all of the tables available. Also when Marvel arrives on 3DS will it have the new Marvel tables or just the older ones with the new maybe coming later on. I know this is more of a Zen 3D question but the Zen 2 news is what prompted it. I definately am going to upgrade Zen PS3 but the main reason I'm asking is that being out of work right now and strapped for cash it'd be good to know which version I should invest in. I'm hoping 3DS will have everything Zen 2 has at around the same time but from what I've heard about the DLC network it doesn't sound promising. But if you tell me otherwise not only will I be super happy you'll have saved me from buying it all twice as I could wait on new PS3 tables if I knew they were coming for 3DS.
    I hope all of that made sense. Thank you for any info you might have to share.
    (oh, here's an idea, I'd definately pay a bit more if Zen could figure a way to make/sell a cross platform license/registration that could say for a little extra money but still less than double allow a one time multi-system purchase for new tables.)
    ps I hope I don't sound cheap. I'm happy to pay for such great games, but thought it still couldn't hurt to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    First off thanks for the great games. My question regards Zen 2 and Zen 3D. I've had Zen on PS3 for quite awhile and am looking forward to Zen 2 but ever since the 3DS version came out it's all I've played. I really love the 3D and the portability. I saw that Marvel was coming out for 3DS but as a stand alone title. So I was wondering if the 3DS is going to get this makeover as well and if it will have all of the tables available. Also when Marvel arrives on 3DS will it have the new Marvel tables or just the older ones with the new maybe coming later on. I know this is more of a Zen 3D question but the Zen 2 news is what prompted it. I definately am going to upgrade Zen PS3 but the main reason I'm asking is that being out of work right now and strapped for cash it'd be good to know which version I should invest in. I'm hoping 3DS will have everything Zen 2 has at around the same time but from what I've heard about the DLC network it doesn't sound promising. But if you tell me otherwise not only will I be super happy you'll have saved me from buying it all twice as I could wait on new PS3 tables if I knew they were coming for 3DS.
    I hope all of that made sense. Thank you for any info you might have to share.
    (oh, here's an idea, I'd definately pay a bit more if Zen could figure a way to make/sell a cross platform license/registration that could say for a little extra money but still less than double allow a one time multi-system purchase for new tables.)
    ps I hope I don't sound cheap. I'm happy to pay for such great games, but thought it still couldn't hurt to ask.

Right now we're just trying to get Marvel onto 3DS and then work on DLC. I love my 3DS and I agree, it needs more! Thank you so much for your patience and support

another question. Is the rule sheets going to be updated for the zen tables they don't explain how to get kickbacks or ball saves , i find marvel pinball rule sheet much better

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    another question. Is the rule sheets going to be updated for the zen tables they don't explain how to get kickbacks or ball saves , i find marvel pinball rule sheet much better
    Yes! We are updating them.

thanx for the reply barbiebomb , i found it annoying quitting everytime to go look on the internet on the ps3 browser then i didn't get back on the game i just stayed on the internet browsing.

Love the games, and the work put into them, but I have a question... the post on Playstation Blog mentioned that on launch day, there will be 26 tables available.

1. Wolverine
    2. Spider-Man
    3. Iron Man
    4. Blade
    5. Fantastic Four
    6. Captain America
    7. Civil War
    8. Doctor Strange
    9. Ghost Rider
    10. Moon Knight
    11. Thor
    12. X-Men
    13. The Infinity Gauntlet
    14. World War Hulk
    15. Fear Itself
    16. The Avengers
    17. Earth Defense
    18. El Dorado
    19. Epic Quest
    20. Excalibur
    21. Mars
    22. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Tribute
    23. Paranormal
    24. Shaman
    25. Sorcerer's Lair
    26. Street Fighter II Tribute
    27. Tesla
    28. V12

Is that a mistake, or should I be concerned? I'm also curious if there is any chance of us seeing the tables from Pinball FX 1.

Default Zen Pinball 2 launch tables

Um, because there are no such tables as Doctor Strange and Civil War? (yet anyway!)

Um, because there are no such tables as Doctor Strange and Civil War? (yet anyway!)
    Correct! In an issue of Game Informer they noted that a "Doctor Strange" table and a "Civil War" table are in development, but they are not coming out any time soon.

Correct! In an issue of Game Informer they noted that a "Doctor Strange" table and a "Civil War" table are in development, but they are not coming out any time soon.
    Ahh, thanks. Sorry for the dumb question, didn't pay attention to the fact that I was coming up with 6 new tables for the four pack thing. I'm still curious about the other thing, is there any chance that we'll see some of the Pinball FX tables on Zen Pinball? I'm sure not the 'splosion Man one, but how about Rocky and Bullwinkle, or Agents?

Quote Originally Posted by Blandlytasteful View Post
    Ahh, thanks. Sorry for the dumb question, didn't pay attention to the fact that I was coming up with 6 new tables for the four pack thing. I'm still curious about the other thing, is there any chance that we'll see some of the Pinball FX tables on Zen Pinball? I'm sure not the 'splosion Man one, but how about Rocky and Bullwinkle, or Agents?
    No worries! I can see how it would be confusing. Right now we're concentrating on new tables for each platform rather than transferring exclusives, but I will let you all know if that happens.

New Themes are always good and its nice to know that adding Platform exclusives to another is something thats being discussed.
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 04-27-2012 at 01:35 AM.

- Official Table Guides

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

OMG. cant wait for this game on PS3/Vita. Going to go ahead and get zen pinball on PS3, so when Zpb2 drops im ready!!!! Thanks Zen for showing so much love!!! best gaiming community ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAFURIOUS View Post
    OMG. cant wait for this game on PS3/Vita. Going to go ahead and get zen pinball on PS3, so when Zpb2 drops im ready!!!! Thanks Zen for showing so much love!!! best gaiming community ever!!!
    Thank you! We're so excited for everyone to play ZP2! Fingers crossed that we get our release date soon!

You know you got it bad when you dream about playing the new pinball tables. Hahaha That was my bday dream! (yes my 30th bday was yesterday)
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    You know you got it bad when you dream about playing the new pinball tables. Hahaha That was my bday dream! (yes my 30th bday was yesterday)
    Happy birthday!

I've been playing Borderlands so much that I'm starting to dream about it. I can't wait for 2! I played it at Pax East and the wait is killing me, September is so far away!

Happy birthday!

I've been playing Borderlands so much that I'm starting to dream about it. I can't wait for 2! I played it at Pax East and the wait is killing me, September is so far away!
    Thank you! Also that's awesome that you went to Pax! I heard B2 is going to be absolutely incredible! I just have to finish the first one. September will be here in no time! Just enjoy your summer, then BAM!! School and B2 time!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Thank you! Also that's awesome that you went to Pax! I heard B2 is going to be absolutely incredible! I just have to finish the first one. September will be here in no time! Just enjoy your summer, then BAM!! School and B2 time!
    I played for about 15 minutes, and it was INCREDIBLE! It was so hard to put down the controller once the demo was over...

Talking It's Good to Start Over

I don't mind starting over, it gives me a chance to replay some tables i can't improve the score on, plus if it acts like pinball fx 2 on the xbox it will add all the scores for each table times the number of tables played etc and your total score will be amazing, plus it's in 3D so anyone with a 3DTV gets an extra added bonus.
    I can't wait, and i'm so excited because according to everything i've read it launches the same day as the new DLC and that should be tomorrow (Fri 18th May), i've spoken to Zen Studios on Twitter and some of the new DLC to come could include Pinball FX2 tables such as Rome, Bucaneer & Pesha.
    Oh Joy!

I don't think it was confirmed anywhere to be coming out tomr m8, far as I know Zen don't have a release window as of yet.

- Official Table Guides

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

Quote Originally Posted by Scarl3tPirat3 View Post
    I don't mind starting over, it gives me a chance to replay some tables i can't improve the score on, plus if it acts like pinball fx 2 on the xbox it will add all the scores for each table times the number of tables played etc and your total score will be amazing, plus it's in 3D so anyone with a 3DTV gets an extra added bonus.
    I can't wait, and i'm so excited because according to everything i've read it launches the same day as the new DLC and that should be tomorrow (Fri 18th May), i've spoken to Zen Studios on Twitter and some of the new DLC to come could include Pinball FX2 tables such as Rome, Bucaneer & Pesha.
    Oh Joy!

It will not be out tomorrow! Generally if you hear a release date and it
    1) is not from our website, blog, twitter etc, it cannot always be trusted and
    2) if it is not a Tuesday/Wednesday, you can almost guarantee that it is just a rumor. We generally only release on Tuesdays/Wednesdays, because those are the days Sony & Microsoft usually update.

If you have any questions about release dates, please check here, we always announce official release dates about a week or two before the actual date. We will always announce our dates ahead of time, you will never just see our games pop up unexpectedly (with the exception of the Sony/Epic Quest fiasco, we still don't know why/how it got released when it did in December.. haha!).

I was one of the "blessed" ones that got my Epic Quest table in December! I was in for a treat with the V&V and EQ!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I was one of the "blessed" ones that got my Epic Quest table in December! I was in for a treat with the V&V and EQ!
    Luckily it was a decent version of the game! I suppose it could have been much worse haha

There are a few things I hope the new version addresses when it is released and both of these issues concern game play. First off last night I fired up some old tables for Zen Pinball and played some of the core tables ( Tesla,V12, Shaman, and El Dorado ) Shaman was one of my favorites from the original tables and I noticed a huge slow down in frame rate when I was able to activate multiball.

The other issue was with the Marvel pack on Spider Man when I turn off the arcade FX ( trail and scoring ) that table especially always felt like the ball was going at warp speed and would move so fast that sometimes you missed seeing it's path from a flipper to ramp shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Bonus View Post
    There are a few things I hope the new version addresses when it is released and both of these issues concern game play. First off last night I fired up some old tables for Zen Pinball and played some of the core tables ( Tesla,V12, Shaman, and El Dorado ) Shaman was one of my favorites from the original tables and I noticed a huge slow down in frame rate when I was able to activate multiball.

The other issue was with the Marvel pack on Spider Man when I turn off the arcade FX ( trail and scoring ) that table especially always felt like the ball was going at warp speed and would move so fast that sometimes you missed seeing it's path from a flipper to ramp shot.
    ZP2 will have updated trophies and physics of all the tables, including graphically. There will be a big difference. I don't think we'll be disappointed.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

ZP2 will have updated trophies and physics of all the tables, including graphically. There will be a big difference. I don't think we'll be disappointed.
    Exactly! Each table is getting revamped, and the platform as a whole will be a big improvement over ZP. That's why it's taking so long to release, we have to make sure each table is thoroughly tested before launch.

Exactly! Each table is getting revamped, and the platform as a whole will be a big improvement over ZP. That's why it's taking so long to release, we have to make sure each table is thoroughly tested before launch.
    Not to mention, to make sure the transfer tool works properly. That's the last thing we need.

Not to mention, to make sure the transfer tool works properly. That's the last thing we need.
    Oh that would be terrible! "Here's your brand new game... good luck getting it to work!"

Oh that would be terrible! "Here's your brand new game... good luck getting it to work!"
    Hahaha That would be crazy. I'm just so psyched about AC next week. It's going to be super awesome. I'm waiting to purchase the PS3 version for ZP2. I'll still have the PBFX2 version on launch though.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Hahaha That would be crazy. I'm just so psyched about AC next week. It's going to be super awesome. I'm waiting to purchase the PS3 version for ZP2. I'll still have the PBFX2 version on launch though.
    Same here

- Official Table Guides

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

I was wondering if Zen Studios has plans to release tables such as Rome, Buccaneers, Pasha, Secrets of the Deep and others for the PS3 console?

Thanks

We've had a lot of requests for exclusives to be brought over to other platforms, not sure if/when it would happen, but we have discussed it

We've had a lot of requests for exclusives to be brought over to other platforms, not sure if/when it would happen, but we have discussed it
    Well, there's demand for those cool tables. If they get released for PS3 count me as a future buyer.

Thanks for the quick, reply!

Default 26th june and still no zen pinball 2 in my PS store??

we are the 26th June 2012 and i still don't see Zen pinball 2 in my Canada Playstation Store yet and i own Zen pinball 1 AND Marvel pinball and ALL the Tables is that normal?

I don't even get a new update and patch form Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball.

So can you tell me WHY i don't have access to Zen Pinball 2 and WHY it is not in my PS Store yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakis07 View Post
    we are the 26th June 2012 and i still don't see Zen pinball 2 in my Canada Playstation Store yet and i own Zen pinball 1 AND Marvel pinball and ALL the Tables is that normal?

I don't even get a new update and patch form Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball.

So can you tell me WHY i don't have access to Zen Pinball 2 and WHY it is not in my PS Store yet?
    Zen Pinball 2 is slated for mid/late July. Sorry for the confusion, but this thread hasn't been updated with the latest on release date/time.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Zen Pinball 2 is slated for mid/late July. Sorry for the confusion, but this thread hasn't been updated with the latest on release date/time.
    We've been delayed again, so it's looking like end of July/early August for Zen Pinball 2. It's a huge update and all tables have been updated, which means each table has to be tested all over again. Apologies for the delay, but it's coming. Even better... it's FREE

We've been delayed again, so it's looking like end of July/early August for Zen Pinball 2. It's a huge update and all tables have been updated, which means each table has to be tested all over again. Apologies for the delay, but it's coming. Even better... it's FREE
    I'm just chillax on it for now, gives me time to try and get those last few pesky trophies that I'm missing and still really focused on the new pack, glad y'all went ahead w/ releasing it for Marvel Pinball. I remember reading somewhere it would be different trophies? Whenever it is out I'll be finally trying some of the non-marvel tables. Good to hear the constant updates on the release window though!
    PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
    Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

Sad to hear, at least any Bugs are being more than ironed out.

- Official Table Guides

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

D'oh!

Oww my pwetty wittle hawt! It can't take it. Well thank you all for making sure the bugs are being worked out. I could only imagine getting it now and people start complaining about glitches and things of that nature.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Thank for leting us know about the delay at least, rather than letting us know in the middle of next month that itsn't coming till then. I guess I can still wait patiently. The Avengers pack and the pinball arcade DLC's will keep me busy till then. At least I hope.

It's certainly not set in stone though, who knows... it could be out sooner, but late July is my estimate for now, and it changes every time we hear back from Sony. Fingers crossed for SOONER rather than later

It's certainly not set in stone though, who knows... it could be out sooner, but late July is my estimate for now, and it changes every time we hear back from Sony. Fingers crossed for SOONER rather than later
    *crossing fingers Oh you can bet that Zen pinbal/PS3 players will be happy about that. Now if we can get the x-box tables as well. Hint hint. I know you are talking/discussing about it but I do understand exclusives. Exclusives alone for pinball talbes or any other IP will not make me buy a Xbox though. I do like the Halo series but not enough to buy an Xbox.

Sooner or later, I don't care : I will be in holidays in July !
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Yeh hopefully we get it sooner, regarding the exclusive Tables I can see Tables like Ms. Splosion Man remaining exclusive but I think Orginal Theme Tables should be able to cross the Pond hopefully.

- Official Table Guides

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Yeh hopefully we get it sooner, regarding the exclusive Tables I can see Tables like Ms. Splosion Man remaining exclusive but I think Orginal Theme Tables should be able to cross the Pond hopefully.
    I agree with the exclusives. Still as of right now I want everyone to keep their exclusives though. I want Zen Pinball 2 to have their own exclusive tables like PBFX2 has. Then maybe a cross exclusive platform, if its possible.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I agree with the exclusives. Still as of right now I want everyone to keep their exclusives though. I want Zen Pinball 2 to have their own exclusive tables like PBFX2 has. Then maybe a cross exclusive platform, if its possible.
    I agree as well. I totally understand why people don't like them, but what is the point of buying a PS3 instead of an Xbox (and vice versa) if you get the same stuff for both?

I agree as well. I totally understand why people don't like them, but what is the point of buying a PS3 instead of an Xbox (and vice versa) if you get the same stuff for both?
    Exactly Barbie. I guess it really makes no difference when fans like myself have every single table on both PS3 and 360. I'll get them regardless on both because I love Zen and I have friends on both systems.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Exactly Barbie. I guess it really makes no difference when fans like myself have every single table on both PS3 and 360. I'll get them regardless on both because I love Zen and I have friends on both systems.
    I hear ya! I've always had both systems, and I play a lot more on 360 just because the controller is more comfortable for me... although I really dislike the 360 dashboard, I don't think I'll ever really get used to it haha

Funny thing is I don't like the 360 controller as much as the PS3's, but I still love both of them. LOL Gosh we're spoiled! Hey Barbie, did you pitch a Borderland's table to the team? LOL You would SO be all over that.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Funny thing is I don't like the 360 controller as much as the PS3's, but I still love both of them. LOL Gosh we're spoiled! Hey Barbie, did you pitch a Borderland's table to the team? LOL You would SO be all over that.
    OH dear god. I would die if we did Borderlands Pinball, I would never get anything done, ever. EVER.

Understandable but not all Gamers have access to all Video Game mediums, i'm lucky enough to have a 360 & PS3 yet I support Table sharing between Platforms. That is why Gamers want certain Tables to cross their borders, I don't see many buying a Console for 1 Game.

- Official Table Guides

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

Would you believe me if I told you that I bought an Xbox just for Pinball FX? Guess what....I really did. I love pinball that much. Some may call it crazy or stupid, but I really did buy an Xbox for that. Shame on me for not wanting to for Halo. *not being sarcastic there either* Since I was a little kid in the 80's playing pinball with my older cousins and uncles..I always had an attachment for pinball. Which is why I have it on every single device. Yeah I'm obsessed! LOL
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Would you believe me if I told you that I bought an Xbox just for Pinball FX? Guess what....I really did. I love pinball that much. Some may call it crazy or stupid, but I really did buy an Xbox for that. Shame on me for not wanting to for Halo. *not being sarcastic there either* Since I was a little kid in the 80's playing pinball with my older cousins and uncles..I always had an attachment for pinball. Which is why I have it on every single device. Yeah I'm obsessed! LOL
    I suppose it's not too crazy that you bought an Xbox for pinball, you could buy an actual pinball machine for a few grand

I suppose it's not too crazy that you bought an Xbox for pinball, you could buy an actual pinball machine for a few grand
    I'm sure you have a few grand laying around for a pinballaholic like me, right Barbie? I'm not that rich. Although I would love to build myself a cabinet that housed games virtually. I've seen some great pics here in the forums already. Those guys rock. I wish I had one of those!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Question

Hey I've been wondering about the great table divide recently. The leaderboards we see on xbox don't show the scores for ps3 players, on shared tables -right? Can anyone on both tell me which feel they prefer too. I'm trying to get an idea of the difference, without havin to buy a ps3, preferably.

Oh, what's the scoring on the tables we don't share like? High-low? Broken?
    Last edited by CheshireGrin1221; 06-29-2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Forgot somethin
    If life's really just a game, it was designed to be played co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireGrin1221 View Post
    Hey I've been wondering about the great table divide recently. The leaderboards we see on xbox don't show the scores for ps3 players, on shared tables -right? Can anyone on both tell me which feel they prefer too. I'm trying to get an idea of the difference, without havin to buy a ps3, preferably.

Oh, what's the scoring on the tables we don't share like? High-low? Broken?
    Let me see if I can answer your question straight to the point. I have every single table on both systems and the leaderboards are not shared between them. The leaderboard for the PS3 is just for the PS3 worldwide, and vice versa. Both MP and PBFX2 have the same type of engine with the leaderboards. ZP still runs on an older format, which ZP2 will correct that with a fresh new engine like PBFX2 with more options and brand new leaderboards. ZP2 drops late July or sometime in August. As of right now, PBFX2 has a great standing, so I prefer it on 360. ZP2 will remedy that though, so playing the older tables on new physics will become more familiar with those who are currently playing the more recent tables like Avenger Chronicles.

I'm sure Shogun, ShoryukentoTheChin, or Barbie can better enlighten you with this. I know this is mainly opinion though. So again, right now I'd say 360 and the scoring seems about average. Not like Fantastic Four scoring where there are billions every where on both systems. I will say this...PS3 players has higher scores than those on the 360 on my friends. I mean that in the vast majority sense of all the tables. I did look at both platforms. That's saying a lot because the majority of friends I have on both consoles are from pinball. Remember this is just my opinion. Nothing more.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I'm sure Shogun, ShoryukentoTheChin, or Barbie can better enlighten you with this.
    I can't say much, since I only own a PS3. However, I do know that the top global scores are much higher on the 360, than they are on the PS3.

For example, the highest score on Spider-Man on the PS3 is at 700 Billion, while the 360 it's at 3 Trillion.

Lol yep I believe you m8, Yeh I want to get the AC/DC Pinball Table from Stern. anyone got a couple Thousand they don't need?

- Official Table Guides

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88

I can't say much, since I only own a PS3. However, I do know that the top global scores are much higher on the 360, than they are on the PS3.

For example, the highest score on Spider-Man on the PS3 is at 700 Billion, while the 360 it's at 3 Trillion.
    Agreed, much higher on 360. Hopefully Zen Pinball 2 will level the playing field once we launch it.

You know what....I fudged up! (excuse my english) I meant that the 360 has more top scorers than the PS3. That's what I meant! LOL Sorry!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

What day will the tables reset the weekly score?

Default regions

Hi!
    My Zen is from the US store, but the Marvel from the UK store. So if I upgrade to Zen 2, I can use only the (old) Zen or the Marvel tables?

Your going to have to pick which region of ZP2 to download because either way your going to lose tables. You should have stuck with one region for all your downloads.