Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows 8 update

Default Windows 8 update

Any more info on the "massive update" coming to Windows 8?

I'm particularly interested in getting the latest Star Wars tables, plus I'm hoping Zen has fixed up those bugs that I mentioned earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by OU7CAS7 View Post
    Any more info on the "massive update" coming to Windows 8?

I'm particularly interested in getting the latest Star Wars tables, plus I'm hoping Zen has fixed up those bugs that I mentioned earlier...
    No word just yet - still working on it

when?
    I'm bored of the tables available now and have tested all the new stuff for the iPad. Wanna play them on my big PC monitor...

Just thought I would update this thread with the following post by crackervizzo:

Angry with the Zen Pinball team
    Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo
    There is a huge Win8 update coming, the game will run entirely differently and I believe your issues will be fixed. Win8 has been a very hard platform to support with features, content and general fixes. Hang in there and apologies for the situation.
    So... still no date, but if this update is as big as they are making out, then the wait should be worth it.

Exclamation

Guys, it has been at least 5 months since an update for Windows 8 was announced, and I can empathise with other frustrated Pinball FX2 customers /players for these simple facts:

• There are many bugs yet to be fixed in the game
    • There is no ETA given to this day of said update mentioned previously
    • Players cannot buy the new (or is that new-ish) Star Wars tables playable on other platforms

As a customer that has purchased multiple tables from you, can you please at least let your customers know what is going on.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by OU7CAS7; 10-04-2014 at 08:09 AM. Reason: added link

pls fix the problems! i even cannot buy new tables, because the app want a credit card or paypal (i want tu buy the tables with my microsoft store credit), and in the "games" app from microsoft, where you also can buy DLC's with microsoft store credit, there is always a error ... "Please try again. If the problem continues, visit www.xbox.com/support to check for guidance. error code: c00d11cd x0c00d11cd

so i cannot buy the star wars tables -_- why you guys dont accept microsoft store credit to buy a table in your app!? thats absolutely ridiculous ... if you dont want my money, k ....
    i have supported your game on windows 8 from the first hour, i already bought 9 tables, but the problems with the game and the not available "massive update"... i'm totally angry and will not buy anymore game / dlc's from zen ...
    Last edited by Erazor84; 10-11-2014 at 06:04 AM.

+1 on this.
    I have purchased EVERY possible table for Windows 8 and I am VERY anxious to play some of the new tables.
    I am bored and a little peeved that there has not been an update for over a month.
    An update would be greatly appreciated.

Guys, it has been at least 5 months since an update for Windows 8 was announced, and I can empathise with other frustrated Pinball FX2 customers /players for these simple facts:

• There are many bugs yet to be fixed in the game
    • There is no ETA given to this day of said update mentioned previously
    • Players cannot buy the new (or is that new-ish) Star Wars tables playable on other platforms

As a customer that has purchased multiple tables from you, can you please at least let your customers know what is going on.
    Thanks.

Sorry for the delay on Win 8 stuff - the major update has been in certification for a while, then out, then back in. Hoping to have good news in the coming weeks.

Red face

Not to be one of "those" guys, but please define "coming weeks".
    I work in the software industry and we try to give customers an ETA in non-ambiguous terms. i.e. Next Quarter.
    WE of June 7th, 2015 and next month are both "coming weeks".
    I look forward to the update and a better ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry for the delay on Win 8 stuff - the major update has been in certification for a while, then out, then back in. Hoping to have good news in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by jammer1138 View Post
    Not to be one of "those" guys, but please define "coming weeks".
    I work in the software industry and we try to give customers an ETA in non-ambiguous terms. i.e. Next Quarter.
    WE of June 7th, 2015 and next month are both "coming weeks".
    I look forward to the update and a better ETA.
    I don't have anything more specific, sorry. That's what MS is telling us at the moment. Will update if anything changes.

I don't have anything more specific, sorry. That's what MS is telling us at the moment. Will update if anything changes.
    OK, now I'm confused. Why does Zen Studios have to deal with MS to update their game? I'm guessing MS found a huge glitch in their Windows 8 Store Apps service, something Pinball FX2 needs to work properly?

OK, now I'm confused. Why does Zen Studios have to deal with MS to update their game? I'm guessing MS found a huge glitch in their Windows 8 Store Apps service, something Pinball FX2 needs to work properly?
    Because like with Xbox 360 and Xbox One, content has to be approved by Microsoft.

Default Great update but offline still not working

I have updated Pinball FX 2 just now. The new interface is beautiful and useful, but I can't play purchased tables when I am out of my home. This is a big problem that exists since the first release of the game, but has not been fixed yet. I have not paid about 60€ and not be able to play MY TABLES (if I pay it, this is mine, remember it) anywhere. Zen Studios, don't treat us like dumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by armandotrom View Post
    I have updated Pinball FX 2 just now. The new interface is beautiful and useful, but I can't play purchased tables when I am out of my home. This is a big problem that exists since the first release of the game, but has not been fixed yet. I have not paid about 60€ and not be able to play MY TABLES (if I pay it, this is mine, remember it) anywhere. Zen Studios, don't treat us like dumbs.
    You should be able to play offline. We checked with MS and they said that players should sign in online once so the game can cache your credentials and then you can play until those credentials expire (at which point you’ll need to go online again). I'm not sure how long it takes to expire, but I will try and find that out for you.

If for some reason you still can't play offline, let me know what kind of error messages you're getting.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-23-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Lightbulb

I've read a lot about Microsoft's certification processes being a pain. Maybe Zen should go about licensing Minecraft or Halo for tables so Microsoft would be more motivated to get moving faster on approvals... some free cross-promotion would make them happy, no?

Angry Windows 8 Update Issue - Table Issues

First off, thank you for releasing the update.
    I installed the update just now.
    I have 5 tables listed:
    1. MARS
    2. Secrets of the Deep
    3. Biolab
    4. Pasha
    5. Rome

I purchased EVERY table that was offered on the Windows 8 platform.
    I have a SEV 1 issue now...
    It does not recognize the fact that I paid for these 5 tables already. Same MS ID, Same Platform, Same PC.
    And worse, it does not have any of the other tables I paid for before.
    VERY FRUSTRATED!!
    Is this a bug or is there something I need to do?
    The "Restore Tables" button does not exist in the update...or not on my screen.

^This.

I'll be more descriptive of what I'm viewing, because I like being thorough.

The initial pane on the Windows 8 start menu still shows my highest pinball score, except the logo that was associated with the table that the score belongs to, has now been replaced with another logo with three pinballs, marked "1", "2" and "3".

Upon loading the game after the update, with the Internet connected, the game shows the following:

Splash screens:

- Microsoft Studios logo (updated - better quality)
    - Pinball FX 2 logo (sound effects added)

Main Menu:
    - My login status, my avatar, 4 panes

Panes:

- Collection (navy blue, with Zen Studios logo)
    - Achievements (green, with XBOX logo)
    - Pinball Wizard (purple)
    - Superscore (gold)

Tables on Collection pane:

- Mars
    - Secrets of the Deep
    - Biolab
    - Pasha
    - Rome (purchased)

All local high scores appear to be correct for the two tables that I had in my collection previously; Mars and Rome.

From the collection which I had before, the game is now missing:

- ElDorado (purchased)
    - Excalibur (purchased)
    - Iron Man (purchased)
    - Shaman (purchased)
    - Star Wars: Boba Fett (purchased)
    - Star Wars: Darth Vader (purchased)
    - Star Wars: Episode 2 - The Clone Wars (purchased)
    - Star Wars: Episode 5 - Empire Strikes Back (purchased)
    - Star Wars: Episode 6 - Return of the Jedi (purchased)
    - Star Wars: Starfighter Assault (purchased)
    - Tesla (purchased)
    - V12 (purchased)

Achievements pane:

- Shuttle Pilot (completed)
    - Archaeologist
    - New Discovery
    - Treasure Hunter
    - Cozy Cookie
    - Cookie Jar
    - Legendary Swordsman
    - Story Teller
    - Munifex (completed)
    - Legatus Legionis

The completion statuses for each of the achievements displayed is correct, however the pane is clearly missing the achievements associated with the tables that I have purchased.

Pinball Wizard:

- My Pinball Wizard score, which appears to be correct.

Superscore:

- My Superscore, which also appears to be correct.

The following features that were previously in the game, are now nowhere to be found:

Graphics Menu
    Sound Menu
    Mouse / Keyboard binding Menu
    Challenges / Tournaments
    Restore Tables
    About (Zen Studios)

Comments:
    It is nice to see that the splash screens have been improved, despite being fairly minor improvements.

Avatar: Not bad, bit too small, doesn't really add much to the game.

I believe the change to narrower panes for displaying information is a poor choice; I miss the duplo style interface that the game had before, with big buttons and panes. Now, it's just looking like another Windows 8 Start Menu.

The panes for Pinball Wizard and Superscore are a waste of space; they show only one score on the board (mine). I am not sure if they are also supposed to show scores of other people or not (I'm guessing maybe "friends" that have been added, which I have none who play this game).

It is not good to see an absence of several fundamental features that existed in the game previously. These need to come back.

I am missing many tables - 12 to be precise - all paid for. This is obviously not good, and needs to be fixed A.S.A.P.

Overall, this update is heavily lacking, and considering that it was meant to be a "huge" update, which actually takes away more from the player than it gives, literally sucks balls.
    Last edited by OU7CAS7; 10-26-2014 at 06:16 AM.

Default same problem. Some help would be nice

Having the same problem. Where are my paid for tables!? A little input from developers on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

I thought something went wrong during the update because I still had to pay for my purchased tables. So I removed the program from my Windows tablet, only to find out I can't install it anymore. It has been pulled from the Windows store!

So tell me... What's happening here?

You should be able to play offline. We checked with MS and they said that players should sign in online once so the game can cache your credentials and then you can play until those credentials expire (at which point you’ll need to go online again). I'm not sure how long it takes to expire, but I will try and find that out for you.

If for some reason you still can't play offline, let me know what kind of error messages you're getting.
    I start the game with internet activated, my profile loads and all my purchased tables appear, all fine. Then I close the game, take with me the Surface 2 RT to my friend's house where there is no internet. I start the game and... surprise! Only five tables are available, both with advertisements (I purchased all the tables), but the other (Marvel and Star Wars collection) don't appear. So I have to play with advertisements and only have five tables. Fix it and Zen Pinball will be the best game for Tablet, otherwise this is an unuseful software to use only into my home.

Hey guys - just after the update went live, we had to pull the game down for maintenance. It will be back up soon!

Hey guys - the update started rolling out yesterday, but we had to pull the game down for maintenance. I'll keep you posted on any news I hear about when it will be back up.

Same problems here.

I write, because there's one more thing buggy on my PC.

I cannot scroll the panes left-right with the mouse scroll wheel. Maybe because I use a touch PC (HP Touchsmart)?
    Ii only works when mouse clicked and moved, or with my finger on the screen...

Quote Originally Posted by vogliadicane View Post
    Same problems here.

I write, because there's one more thing buggy on my PC.

I cannot scroll the panes left-right with the mouse scroll wheel. Maybe because I use a touch PC (HP Touchsmart)?
    Ii only works when mouse clicked and moved, or with my finger on the screen...
    I'm not sure right off the top of my head if this should be working as you describe it, but I can check.

The game should be back up early next week.

I start the game with internet activated, my profile loads and all my purchased tables appear, all fine. Then I close the game, take with me the Surface 2 RT to my friend's house where there is no internet. I start the game and... surprise! Only five tables are available, both with advertisements (I purchased all the tables), but the other (Marvel and Star Wars collection) don't appear. So I have to play with advertisements and only have five tables. Fix it and Zen Pinball will be the best game for Tablet, otherwise this is an unuseful software to use only into my home.
    The game is down for maintenance now, but it will be back up and fully functional early next week.

The game is down for maintenance now, but it will be back up and fully functional early next week.
    Thank you, I wish you do all you can to make the playing experience more rewarding

OK, it appears I wasn't quite thorough enough...

The table guides and Operator's Mode are gone, too.

I would roll back the update, if I only knew how... is that even possible?

Very disappointed, Zen. Easily the worst update I have ever seen for a game.

Fix the game, or loose customers. Plain and simple.

Just a heads up for those who are considering updating the game with the latest update, released just yesterday:

Don't do it!

Why? You would be far better off if you didn't. Read the link for more details.

Default This sucks

Yep - same here - I had heaps of Marvel & Star Wars tables - and now everything is gone, with no way to get them back.

What a sham. I declare shenanigans on Zen Studios...

Default Show Stopper

Oh nice. I finally have time to play and after update nothing works anymore, not even rollback is possible. How about you actually perform a smoke test before releasing show stoppers like this?

As I said above, the game is down for maintenance and will be back up early next week.

Just a heads up for those who are considering updating the game with the latest update, released just yesterday:

Don't do it!

Why? You would be far better off if you didn't. Read the link for more details.
    You must have missed my previous posts, the game is down for maintenance and will be back up early next week. Apologies for any confusion.

Angry Me Too

I can't see the tables I've purchased. I agree very frustrating your QA passed this update. Really? I'd be fired if I let something like this through.

As I said above, the game is down for maintenance and will be back up early next week.
    Bullshit. Someone f*d up. Tell us the truth. No one likes a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by AWEInCA View Post
    Microsoft released out an update and "f'd up" everything. Nothing new!

I'm Angry where's My 30 dollars worth of tables ?

Quote Originally Posted by AWEInCA View Post
    Might want to take it down a notch; Barbie's just relaying messages, so if that's what she has been told, direct your anger towards Zen and/or Microsoft as a whole. Don't take it out on her personally.

Having said that, I don't see this being fixed completely in a week. Given their update history, I would consider either doubling or tripling the number, so don't keep your hopes up too much.

Yesterday I had a 500+ MB Micro$oft update on my Surface RT, including a 'new' Pinball FX2.
    Try to guess my reaction when I saw today all my purchased games have disappeared from the game...
    Do your best people and repair the issue, please.

Hey guys, I totally get being upset that you can't access what you paid for, but I will not tolerate any kind of abusive language or name-calling, which is stated in the forum rules. As I've said, the game will be back up in a couple of days and your tables will be restored to you.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-26-2014 at 04:15 PM.

As I've said, the game will be back up in a couple of days and your tables will be restored to you.
    Hey BBb - thanks for the update. Will wait with baited breath for the next update. I think most would ask why bother shipping the first update at all, which decremented the table-set for paying users, rather than just wait another week for the fully baked version to ship. But whatever - the app itself seems to be better optimised, so as soon as the tables come back I think most will love it.

Default G utted...

Greetings,

Installed the Windows 10 Preview in a VMware the other week and downloaded and installed Pinball FX 2, so when I got around to installing on an old P4 at the weekend was sad to see Pinball FX 2 is no longer available for installation.

In a word: Gutted!

It's just down for maintenance, it will be back up soon

Unhappy

I'm not sure right off the top of my head if this should be working as you describe it, but I can check.

The game should be back up early next week.
    Scrolling is mandatory: on a 4:3 monitor there are only 1.5 panes viewable and you cannot scroll sideways to see any more. I hope the game itself hasn't been hardcoded to widescreen like the menus have or it will be totally unplayable.

The game is back up in the Windows Store today, still hardcoded to widescreen with no scrolling and still no ability to download and install purchased tables (all purchases wiped as far as the game is concerned). To add insult to injury, the bundled free Mars table is no longer free, so this update is as good as wiping the installation and counting the money lost.

It is hard to understand why they don't just rollback to the previous version until the problem is fixed. Even harder to understand why they don't do even the most basic launch test before shipping.

Credit to you for patiently trying to help customers in a crisis with no useful information from above.
    Last edited by Paul Coddington; 10-27-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Any Word on this Mess ? on Pinball FX2 for windows ? Getting the servers back up ? Just wondering.

ETA is either today or tomorrow - it's almost 5pm PST, so it looks more like tomorrow at this point. Will post if I hear otherwise.

Default Pinball FX2 is back up on the Windows 8 Store!

Hey everyone, Microsoft has put the game back up on the Windows 8 store! We are still working on a few things with the Star Wars tables, but if you have already purchased them, you can redownload them at this time. If you have not yet purchased them, they will not be available to you right now, but they should be back up by the end of the week.

For tables you have not purchased, we have added the option to play for free if you watch ads. You can still purchase the tables at any point and play them completely ad-free just as they have always been. We would love to hear your feedback on this, so please let us know what you think!

Lots of changes with this update, but don't hesitate to ask questions if you aren't sure how things work.

Happy flipping!

I'm in Middle of reinstall of windows on My computer the new build not prompting me to retrieve My tables It loads profile with demos that's it it's been like this for 5 days you said the servers back up but I see no signs of it

Quote Originally Posted by Mikro View Post
    I'm in Middle of reinstall of windows on My computer the new build not prompting me to retrieve My tables It loads profile with demos that's it it's been like this for 5 days you said the servers back up but I see no signs of it
    There should now be green arrows over owned content, indicating the table is available for download.

no green arrow Nothing :-( win 8.1 tablet Shows Zen collection and Achievements and scores to the right of nothing else

no green arrow Nothing :-( win 8.1 tablet Shows Zen collection and Achievements and scores to the right of nothing else
    Are you logged in with the same account and fully updated?

Yes I just reinstalled and all I get is Profile loaded Successfully with what I said above all I get I even restarted relogged in
    still the same like it's been past few days Just demos and ad play on the 5 default tables with Mars being first one

Yes I just reinstalled and all I get is Profile loaded Successfully with what I said above all I get I even restarted relogged in
    still the same like it's been past few days Just demos and ad play on the 5 default tables with Mars being first one
    It's possible that update is still in the process of rolling out to everyone. If you still have this issue in the next few hours (or by tomorrow at the latest) please let me know!

I know it takes up to 60 minutes or more I'm also running windows 10 tp 9860 build but it shouldn't matter I'm just trying to recover My win 8.1 Tablet It's on wifi too might take longer I don't know (More Waiting )

Why the game icon is in "Other" and not in "Games" in the Modern UI menu?

Same here, in Surface 2 RT and Sony Vaio with Windows 8.1 Pro

Were Back :P Yippee But one table at a time DL :-s I'm going to be up all night

I got to Buy Mars table againI already own Mars or did before the update. I'm a Broke S O B so is this game this not cool guys
    Last edited by Mikro; 10-29-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Were Back :P Yippee But one table at a time DL :-s I'm going to be up all night

I got to Buy Mars table againI already own Mars or did before the update. I'm a Broke S O B so is this game this not cool guys
    Definitely get a hold of MS for a refund!

tried to buy it again and It said already purchased :P daffy Billing system I was playing it before the update too Now I can't rebuy it $1.50 I tried said not happening :-s all My tables are xbox 360 transfers Mars was part of classic Zen collection. It sits in My billing account too. Microsoft No Help these Purchases Non refundable BS

UPDATE: Tried to buy other tables besides Mars can't buy anything ?
    Last edited by Mikro; 10-29-2014 at 05:03 AM.

So, what's the procedure for getting the game back to working order, now?

I don't particularly want to uninstall then reinstall the game, if that means my scores are going to be wiped. If that's the case, then I just won't play the game any more.

Re-downloading and installing tables that I should already have does not appeal to me either, as I don't have a lot of data usage to use per month. There must be a simpler way, like downloading another update to override the previous one.

And they're putting ads in now? Some very poor choices were made by Zen this year.
    I'm truly gobsmacked with this update.

Green arrows appear and so do your tables just click and re download each one
    the ad play goes away on the tables you own which are marked by a gold icon

tried to buy it again and It said already purchased :P daffy Billing system I was playing it before the update too Now I can't rebuy it $1.50 I tried said not happening :-s all My tables are xbox 360 transfers Mars was part of classic Zen collection. It sits in My billing account too. Microsoft No Help these Purchases Non refundable BS

UPDATE: Tried to buy other tables besides Mars can't buy anything ?
    What exactly does the error message say when you try to purchase a table? Also, the tables won't transfer from Xbox 360. Tables purchase on Xbox 360 can only be transferred to the Xbox One version of the game.

PFX2Purchaseerror.jpg

Here ya go I also cap this and sent it off to Microsoft
    Last edited by Mikro; 10-29-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Offline still not working. I am tired Zen Studios and Microsoft, my money won't be wasted anymore with your restrictive and incomplete products. I had many hopes with this "mayor update", but nothing. Continue doing the things this way, you won't go so far having users discontent. Good luck

Offline still not working. I am tired Zen Studios and Microsoft, my money won't be wasted anymore with your restrictive and incomplete products. I had many hopes with this "mayor update", but nothing. Continue doing the things this way, you won't go so far having users discontent. Good luck
    What happens when you try to play offline? Does it give an error message?

PFX2Purchaseerror.jpg

Here ya go I also cap this and sent it off to Microsoft
    FIXED I threw some added Funds using Microsoft gift card at a purchase of new table and it worked

Default Zen Collection Free Download ?

Just Noticed the rest of the Zen collection Tables up for Grabs ? is that Right there's no buying next to them

Just Noticed the rest of the Zen collection Tables up for Grabs ? is that Right there's no buying next to them
    Which tables are you referring to? All Win8 tables should be free to play with ads or available for purchase (no ads).

My bad there free to download but had to buy to unlock I got it. I thought they were free till I got them downloaded. In the windows games app thought the same tables are Zen classic collection for 9,95 and that extras Purchasing from Games app wasn't working.

It was the Zen Classic collection all good now Just waiting on getting star wars tables back.

All Win8 tables should be free to play with ads or available for purchase (no ads).
    I bought the complete Zen collection (Mars was free) and I don't want to play tables I already own with ads. Like I said, I already paid for them. Is this going to be resolved soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix Atagong View Post
    I bought the complete Zen collection (Mars was free) and I don't want to play tables I already own with ads. Like I said, I already paid for them. Is this going to be resolved soon?
    Try clearing the store cache: press the Windows Key + r then in the box type wsreset.exe and hit enter. Then just restart the store and it should start downloading any missing updates, DLC, etc.

At this point, any purchased tables should have a green arrow next to them indicating that they are ready for download. If they don't can you please list the ones that should?

What happens when you try to play offline? Does it give an error message?
    There are no messages, simply there are 5 demo tables that can be played with advertisements, just like few days ago while maintenance period. There is no internet, there are no purchased tables.
    Last edited by armandotrom; 10-30-2014 at 08:39 AM.

There is no messages, simply there are 5 demo tables that can be played with advertisements, just like few days ago while maintenance period. There is no internet, there are no purchased tables.
    Did you try clearing the cache as I suggested above? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? What do you mean by 'there is no internet'?

Default PinBall FX2 Offline Tables New and Old Missing or want Me to rebuy WTH

What going on Now it was running ok for 24hrs now xbl won't sign in and entire Zen classic collection Mars everything under the blue group reverted to buy again or ad play WTF this is trying My stress Level when we don't know what going on It's driving me insane and I dumped 23 more bucks at who ever taking My money.
    Xbox Live connection appears to be not connecting
    Last edited by Mikro; 10-30-2014 at 03:39 AM.

I, for one, will not be downloading a thing until I know that everything has been fixed.

So far, I'm not convinced. My last post stands unanswered.

Default The BS continues

What going on Now it was running ok for 24hrs now xbl won't sign in and entire Zen classic collection Mars everything under the blue group reverted to buy again or ad play WTF this is trying My stress Level when we don't know what going on It's driving me insane and I dumped 23 more bucks at who ever taking My money.
    That's it I've wasted enough time and Money on this Broken game the servers come back up letting us play 24hrs then the xbl side of the games service is down with No Information. I've Been on Microsoft services for 15 years and on xbox live for 12yrs Never in that whole time I've seen a Mess Like this pass week every hear of update the servers first then deploy the update. that's normally how smart Pros go about deploying updates this whole thing been nothing but a bs. I think this is the second update to pinball Fx2 that went down like this. clearly there's an Issue. in Miss communication or some one doesn't know what there doing. or how to do deployments with out Messing with services. I say on a scale to 1 to 10 I give these past few days -0 I've Beta tested services and clients that go way better than this Update deployment
    Last edited by Mikro; 10-30-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Did you try clearing the cache as I suggested above? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? What do you mean by 'there is no internet'?
    I mean when internet is disconnected, you can only play demo tables. If internet is connected, all purchased tables work. Disconnect internet again and only demo tables.

I have uninstalled the game, I have cleaned the cache as descrived above, I have reinstalled the game, but nothing has changed, offline doesn't work and now my Star Wars tables have disappeared. I only can restore Zen Tables and Marvel tables. I am very angry and tired. In two years, you have not been able to do a decent application, full of bugs and restrictions, and not listening users, those who do Zen Studios to prosper with our purchases. And I am not the only, thousands of users think like me. Sorry, I won't pay a cent for Zen Studios products anymore.

Are you unable to sign in at all for any games? If Xbox Live isn't connecting at all for any games, you'll want to contact MS support.

I mean when internet is disconnected, you can only play demo tables. If internet is connected, all purchased tables work. Disconnect internet again and only demo tables.
    Will PM you - check your inbox.

I, for one, will not be downloading a thing until I know that everything has been fixed.

So far, I'm not convinced. My last post stands unanswered.
    Have you tried any of the suggestions above? Try clearing the store cache and let me know if that works or not: press the Windows Key + r then in the box type wsreset.exe and hit enter.Restart the store and it should start downloading any missing updates/DLC.

Are you unable to sign in at all for any games? If Xbox Live isn't connecting at all for any games, you'll want to contact MS support.
    I can't sign into pinball FX2 thus My purchased tables are stuck in ad play mode only but the system Letting me rebuy them if I waste the money only done this with 2 tables I play a lot It's still down Xbox Unavailable try again Later. It's Later and it's still won't sign in

I can't sign into pinball FX2 thus My purchased tables are stuck in ad play mode only but the system Letting me rebuy them if I waste the money only done this with 2 tables I play a lot It's still down Xbox Unavailable try again Later. It's Later and it's still won't sign in
    Are other games allowing you to sign in or just PFX2 won't let you?

Are other games allowing you to sign in or just PFX2 won't let you?
    Just pinball FX2 for windows

Just pinball FX2 for windows
    What exactly does the error message say? Does it give an error code? Have you tried restarting?

PFX2Purchaseerror.jpg
    What exactly does the error message say? Does it give an error code? Have you tried restarting?
    Unable to connect to Xbox Try again Later

PFX2Purchaseerror.jpg

Unable to connect to Xbox Try again Later
    Can you sign in via xbox.com, or does that give you the same error?

Can you sign in via xbox.com, or does that give you the same error?
    Yes everything signs in xbox 360 xbox one xbox.com how ever Pinball FX2 on windows Unable to connect.

Yes everything signs in xbox 360 xbox one xbox.com how ever Pinball FX2 on windows Unable to connect.
    Try closing Pinball FX2, sign in on Xbox.com, then launch PFX2 again and see if it will sign in then.

Try closing Pinball FX2, sign in on Xbox.com, then launch PFX2 again and see if it will sign in then.
    I one upped your suggestion reset My Microsoft ID which includes a password reset
    but the can't connect to or unable to connect to xbox error comes up faster.

I one upped your suggestion reset My Microsoft ID which includes a password reset
    but the can't connect to or unable to connect to xbox error comes up faster.
    Please try closing the game completely, logging in via Xbox.com, then open the game and see if that helps it connect.

I tried that I also tried resetting access app and services Permissions in Microsoft acct and nothing has worked
    attempting to reload the game now.
    Last edited by Mikro; 10-30-2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: added info

I reloaded the game met with the access My Microsoft Permissions ok linked that then It proceeded to sign in and failed unable to connect to Xbox try again Later bit.

I reloaded the game met with the access My Microsoft Permissions ok linked that then It proceeded to sign in and failed unable to connect to Xbox try again Later bit.
    Does it seem to be getting farther than it was before? What kind of PC or tablet are you using?

Does it seem to be getting farther than it was before? What kind of PC or tablet are you using?
    I can download Most of the tables and play them in this signed out hung state but sign in still can't connect to xbox I've reset everything Permissions Passwords even reset trusted devices also updated My profile New gamer pic etc. because that will try and force fresh xbl data but all I see is the same state above. accept My xbox one it's running normally. another crazy thing is everything was fine when the servers first came up then in the wee hours of Wednesday Morning this sign in issue popped up
    Last edited by Mikro; 10-30-2014 at 10:46 PM.

I can download Most of the tables and play them in this signed out hung state but sign in still can't connect to xbox I've reset everything Permissions Passwords even reset trusted devices also updated My profile New gamer pic etc. because that will try and force fresh xbl data but all I see is the same state above. accept My xbox one it's running normally.
    Still getting a "try again later" message?

Still getting a "try again later" message?
    Yes I give up on this for now I even went back and reloaded My xbox 360 the issue only see to be on this windows build Xbox 360 recovered Xbox One shows all My tables and even the ones I bought on windows PC are showing up on xbox one I did run into an unknown bug updating My gamer info on xbox live Profile something is wrong some where. I'm about to do a Microsoft account refresh on both My windows pc. something is hung here.
    Last edited by Mikro; 10-31-2014 at 01:27 AM.

Default Another Issue games settings Missing

the games settings aren't loading graphics control etc. table settings all of it MIA
    I got the game some what running But still unable to connect to xbox
    Last edited by Mikro; 10-31-2014 at 03:00 AM.

Default The Blame game

Microsoft Blaming Zen for the xbl server connectivity issues I'm experiencing

Default Now It's Just A log in and Not able to See scoring issue

Got the Purchasing tables out of the way Now It's Just a Signing in Issue and can't see the score boards Because I still can't connect to xbox as I previously mentioned and Where are they rest of the Tables like the Star Wars

Got the Purchasing tables out of the way Now It's Just a Signing in Issue and can't see the score boards Because I still can't connect to xbox as I previously mentioned and Where are they rest of the Tables like the Star Wars
    We'll be investigating the connection issue you're having with XBL - Star Wars tables are still down for now, will post when we have an ETA.