Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lithium9mm
    • Jul 2009

Publicity?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this game coming out tomorrow? and if so, why oh why hasn't more of the game been shown or publicized? I literally see no adverts or even hints of this games release date publicly anywhere. Why? The Punisher has a huge following and this game could do well... but without anyone knowing about it, how is it expected to?

Sorry, I'm ranting a bit.. I just want it to do well since I absolutely love The Punisher and it was a dream to even hear that they are making another game with the Unreal Engine. I fully support this game and just hope it does well in sales so maybe we can see more from this title.
  • ThomLogan
    • Jul 2009

I feel the same way, this franchise has so much potential.

Comment

• Intelligent Moron
      • Jun 2009

the only reason there really isn't any publicity for this game is because there really is never any publicity for a download only game. I wish this game would get as much publicity as it could because of course its a Punisher game and it does have a lot of great potential but being a download only game and on top of that Zen only releasing it on PS3, limits the potential it really has.
      NerdGasm -- by the fans for the fans.

Comment

Working...