Guys - get your friends to get this game!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninerfan49
    • Jul 2009

Guys - get your friends to get this game!

Seriously - this is one solid title. It's old-school FPS fun at its best, and the price is great.

Seriously - in this age of some publishers charging $15-$20 or more for downloadable games (which are sometimes very shallow), we should make a statement that making quality games like this at very reasonable prices is the way to go. Buy it, then get your friends to buy it!

Punisher simply has great customization, quality graphics, tons of humor, and it all comes together in a FUN package. Well worth the $10, so lets let the other studios take notice and put more effort into their downloadable games at reasonable prices. Good stuff.
  • DeAdLyWoOd
    • Jul 2009

Everyone i have talked into buying Punisher loves it! I cant wait to see what they have for us next.

Comment

• FAskies
      • Jul 2009

yah its defiantly a great game, worth 10 bucks for sure

Comment

• ToPGuN908
        • Jul 2009

Yep, great game. The lag can be annoying at times, but still really fun.

Comment

• DeAdLyWoOd
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ToPGuN908
          Yep, great game. The lag can be annoying at times, but still really fun.
          Most all games are a lil laggy the first week or so after release. Im sure their on top of it.

Comment

• JayHy17
            • Jul 2009

im waiting for the demo. im hearing lots of negative stuff about this game.

Comment

• Tikicobra
              • Jul 2009

It's a really great game. As others have said, it's laggy but that's what patches are for.

Seriously, why should I pay $15 for Battlefield: 1943 and get one game mode, three maps and no character customization when I can get eight different characters, eight maps, loads of game modes and a single player game for $10?

Comment

• ScorchedRusalka
                • Jul 2009

I am agree with you Tikicobra... this game offers a lot for only $10... i hope people noticed this.

Comment

Working...