Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else having trouble uploading a custom avatar from their computer? I've resized the image to 80 x 80 pixels and made sure the files size was below the limit. I also tried to resize below the 80x80 pixel limit. I've tried two different avatars and both below the maximum 64 KB size restrictions. Both are also standard jpg files. But i always get an invalid file error.

Is this an issue with the forum or an i doing something wrong??
    Thanks

i am also having this problem. maybe a zen rep can help us.

Comment

Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
      i am also having this problem. maybe a zen rep can help us.
      Ditto! I've tried both the uploading and direct linking options. I also tried both using jpg and gif formats. Nothing works!

Comment

yeah me too guys,whatever i try keeps coming back "invalid file"...what gives

Comment

I think the server is having issues with file hosting in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
            I think the server is having issues with file hosting in general.
            If that was the case, then the direct linking option (at least) should be working. The avatar section gives you the option to direct link, but I'm getting the same error as the upload option.

Comment

Same problem here. Even linking to an external image doesn't work.

Comment

No joy posting avatar either

Same here. Tried URL, direct upload from PC. PNG and JPG. Neither worked.

Comment

Any chance this will get fixed? I've tried everything and can't get one to upload. I've even tried saving someone else's avatar and then uploading it and it will tell me "invalid file" :S
                  http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=dual

Comment

Ditto

I also haven't been able to change avatars, either uploading a file or just submitting an URL. Either way, I always get "Invalid File".

Comment

Same problem. Invalid file no matter which way I try to make it work, or what format I try and upload. But some people have avatars, so it can't be impossible. What gives?

I have to say, from the standpoint of someone waiting for his android pinball tables to be patched into working order, the fact that this thread was started six months ago is a little discouraging.

Comment

i cannot set avatar either , i thought it was because i use ps3 browser , i tried uploading the smallest picture available , but no . it doesn't really matter tho .
                        i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

I also am experiencing this, can't upload my new avatar -

Click Here
                          Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 02-01-2012, 07:46 PM.
                          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Just a heads up, they fixed the avatar section.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up m8, do you like my edited avatar?
                              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Working...
                              X