Forum Rankings/Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Rankings/Titles

Not really an issue but a suggestion/question.

Is there are way to change the forum titles/ranks to something pinball or Zen related?

The current rankings (Newbie, Junior Member, Member, Senior Member) are a little dull.

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Not really an issue but a suggestion/question.

Is there are way to change the forum titles/ranks to something pinball or Zen related?

The current rankings (Newbie, Junior Member, Member, Senior Member) are a little dull.
    It's just a general Vbulletin setting, if we wanted to change them, I'd have to go through everyone's individual profile and update their titles.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      It's just a general Vbulletin setting, if we wanted to change them, I'd have to go through everyone's individual profile and update their titles.
      The reason why I'm asking is because I go to other forums (some are vBB) that have these unique rankings that are tied to the post count.

For example:

0-10 Posts = New Spark (I like that one)
      11-100 = [insert title]
      101-200 = [insert title]
      201-500 = [insert title]
      501-900 = [insert title]
      900-999 = [insert title]

So on and so forth. It's not a custom title, but it's certainly different than the junior and senior default.

I thought that they would be easy to apply, since I've seen the other forums change the ranking list a few times.
      shogun00
      Last edited by shogun00; 02-18-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        The reason why I'm asking is because I go to other forums (some are vBB) that have these unique rankings that are tied to the post count.

For example:

0-10 Posts = New Spark (I like that one)
        11-100 = [insert title]
        101-200 = [insert title]
        201-500 = [insert title]
        501-900 = [insert title]
        900-999 = [insert title]

So on and so forth. It's not a custom title, but it's certainly different than the junior and senior default.

I thought that they would be easy to apply, since I've seen the other forums change the ranking list a few times.
        Maybe I just need to dig through settings more... would be cool! If I have time later on I might see about that - I'm all for customizing it!

Comment

I think I found the instructions over at VBulletin's website.

Adding User Titles
          Modifying/Removing Existing User Titles

Comment

This would indeed be pretty cool

Comment

Working...
            X