Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not get throgh Tutorial

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can not get throgh Tutorial

    Is there any way to get skip the tutorial? I have played it many times and the game keeps crashing after taking out the enemy. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it keeps crashing at the same spot and can not get past the tutorial.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Monk View Post
    Is there any way to get skip the tutorial? I have played it many times and the game keeps crashing after taking out the enemy. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it keeps crashing at the same spot and can not get past the tutorial.
    Can you please use the "Contact us" function in the game to send us an email with your report? This will help in understanding/investigating the issue

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Can you please use the "Contact us" function in the game to send us an email with your report? This will help in understanding/investigating the issue

      I can not get to any of the menus in the game. When I start the game it begins the tutorial and when I take out the alien ship in the tutorial the game immediately crashes. There is no place that I see a way to access menus as I see no way to get out of the tutorial.

      Comment


      • #4
        After look at some of the reviews for the game. At least one other person seems to be having the same issue. They are using an iPad Pro, which is something we have in common and may be related to the issue.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Monk View Post
          After look at some of the reviews for the game. At least one other person seems to be having the same issue. They are using an iPad Pro, which is something we have in common and may be related to the issue.
          Oh wow - what OS version are you using? Can you walk me through what happens from start to crash (and what menus, if any, actually work)?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            Oh wow - what OS version are you using? Can you walk me through what happens from start to crash (and what menus, if any, actually work)?
            I am running iOS 9.3.2, iPad Pro. As soon as I start the app the tutorial starts up and I can click through or skip, which gets me to the first space battle. After going through the the tutorial space battle and killing the enemy ship the game immediately crashes to desktop. I do not see any place where I am able to access any menus as the tutorial is overlaid on the screen. If there is any way to get to menu that I am missing, please let me know. Reinstalling the game does not help in getting passed the issue.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Monk View Post
              I am running iOS 9.3.2, iPad Pro. As soon as I start the app the tutorial starts up and I can click through or skip, which gets me to the first space battle. After going through the the tutorial space battle and killing the enemy ship the game immediately crashes to desktop. I do not see any place where I am able to access any menus as the tutorial is overlaid on the screen. If there is any way to get to menu that I am missing, please let me know. Reinstalling the game does not help in getting passed the issue.
              Thanks! I will let the team know - and I'll let you know if they have any suggestions. We do have updates on the way, please let me know if anything changes

              Edit: We should have an update coming this week to fix it!
              Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 06-21-2016, 08:12 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Thanks! I will let the team know - and I'll let you know if they have any suggestions. We do have updates on the way, please let me know if anything changes

                Edit: We should have an update coming this week to fix it!
                Hello

                After Update v1.03, the problem persists on iPad Pro 12.9 iOS 9.3.2

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LauXy View Post
                  Hello

                  After Update v1.03, the problem persists on iPad Pro 12.9 iOS 9.3.2
                  Thanks for letting me know! I will pass this along to the team.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                    Thanks for letting me know! I will pass this along to the team.
                    I hope an update as soon as possible because it has been 2 weeks that I can't play.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      Thanks for letting me know! I will pass this along to the team.
                      It has been another two weeks. At this point I think I am just going to give up on this one. Thank you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        After update 1.04, the problem persists

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LauXy View Post
                          After update 1.04, the problem persists
                          Thanks for letting us know, we'll be investigating this.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                            Thanks for letting us know, we'll be investigating this.
                            After 1.05, the probleme persists :\

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LauXy View Post
                              After 1.05, the probleme persists :\
                              Oh no! I've let the team know. :/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X