Can not get throgh Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not get throgh Tutorial

Is there any way to get skip the tutorial? I have played it many times and the game keeps crashing after taking out the enemy. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it keeps crashing at the same spot and can not get past the tutorial.

Originally posted by Monk View Post
    Is there any way to get skip the tutorial? I have played it many times and the game keeps crashing after taking out the enemy. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it keeps crashing at the same spot and can not get past the tutorial.
    Can you please use the "Contact us" function in the game to send us an email with your report? This will help in understanding/investigating the issue

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Can you please use the "Contact us" function in the game to send us an email with your report? This will help in understanding/investigating the issue

I can not get to any of the menus in the game. When I start the game it begins the tutorial and when I take out the alien ship in the tutorial the game immediately crashes. There is no place that I see a way to access menus as I see no way to get out of the tutorial.

Comment

After look at some of the reviews for the game. At least one other person seems to be having the same issue. They are using an iPad Pro, which is something we have in common and may be related to the issue.

Comment

After look at some of the reviews for the game. At least one other person seems to be having the same issue. They are using an iPad Pro, which is something we have in common and may be related to the issue.
          Oh wow - what OS version are you using? Can you walk me through what happens from start to crash (and what menus, if any, actually work)?

Comment

Oh wow - what OS version are you using? Can you walk me through what happens from start to crash (and what menus, if any, actually work)?
            I am running iOS 9.3.2, iPad Pro. As soon as I start the app the tutorial starts up and I can click through or skip, which gets me to the first space battle. After going through the the tutorial space battle and killing the enemy ship the game immediately crashes to desktop. I do not see any place where I am able to access any menus as the tutorial is overlaid on the screen. If there is any way to get to menu that I am missing, please let me know. Reinstalling the game does not help in getting passed the issue.

Comment

I am running iOS 9.3.2, iPad Pro. As soon as I start the app the tutorial starts up and I can click through or skip, which gets me to the first space battle. After going through the the tutorial space battle and killing the enemy ship the game immediately crashes to desktop. I do not see any place where I am able to access any menus as the tutorial is overlaid on the screen. If there is any way to get to menu that I am missing, please let me know. Reinstalling the game does not help in getting passed the issue.
              Thanks! I will let the team know - and I'll let you know if they have any suggestions. We do have updates on the way, please let me know if anything changes

Edit: We should have an update coming this week to fix it!
              Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 06-21-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks! I will let the team know - and I'll let you know if they have any suggestions. We do have updates on the way, please let me know if anything changes

Edit: We should have an update coming this week to fix it!
                Hello

After Update v1.03, the problem persists on iPad Pro 12.9 iOS 9.3.2

Comment

Originally posted by LauXy View Post
                  Hello

After Update v1.03, the problem persists on iPad Pro 12.9 iOS 9.3.2
                  Thanks for letting me know! I will pass this along to the team.

Comment

I hope an update as soon as possible because it has been 2 weeks that I can't play.

Comment

It has been another two weeks. At this point I think I am just going to give up on this one. Thank you.

Comment

After update 1.04, the problem persists

Comment

After update 1.04, the problem persists
                          Thanks for letting us know, we'll be investigating this.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, we'll be investigating this.
                            After 1.05, the probleme persists :\

Comment

After 1.05, the probleme persists :\
                              Oh no! I've let the team know. :/

Comment

Working...
                              X