Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs in Pinball FX3 on PS4

I'm going to want refunded if you're not interested in fixing the bugs I'm having with Pinball FX3 on PS4. Namely, black screen when lockpicking on Skyrim pinball.

Very weird but wondered if anyone could help. Bought and installed the PS4 Williams Pinball Vol 2 download pack last week and went to play it today to see no records / achievements, it just greyed out on the menu as if I never had it. I got to purchase it again and it says it is already installed ??? WTF ? I did do a system update on the PS4 has that got something to do with it ?

Comment

Originally posted by gnarly_old_synth View Post
      Very weird but wondered if anyone could help. Bought and installed the PS4 Williams Pinball Vol 2 download pack last week and went to play it today to see no records / achievements, it just greyed out on the menu as if I never had it. I got to purchase it again and it says it is already installed ??? WTF ? I did do a system update on the PS4 has that got something to do with it ?
      Hi gnarly_old_synth, could I ask if you tried the import tables option in the main menu by pressing the square button? Another thing you could try is to download the demo pack from the PS4 store too (it is free). It could help the game to recognize your purchased DLC. Please let me know if any of these worked for you. We are sorry for the inconvenience!‚Äč
      Community Manager
      Zen Studios

Comment

So another pack went today , the Zen Sci-fi pack so I've lost 6 tables now! They come up installed in the download library but are not accessible in the game.. I can't believe I lost all my achievements !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
        x
        x
        Working...
        X