Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament!

HEY! Is anyone here?

We're doing a Planet Minigolf tournament October 18-28! You can finally get that last trophy you're missing!

I posted it over at the PS3 Trophies forum, which has a few people asking for another tournament.

Comment

Tournament!

I'm from Germany and I would like to sign up.

where or how can I do this? This is the last trophy that I missing to 100%.

Comment

All you need to do to get the trophy is complete a game during the tournament (Oct 18-28) and you'll get the trophy

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
          I posted it over at the PS3 Trophies forum, which has a few people asking for another tournament.
          Thanks Shogun!

Comment

Originally posted by T-A-Y-F-U-N View Post
            I'm from Germany and I would like to sign up.

where or how can I do this? This is the last trophy that I missing to 100%.
            You don't need to sign up. Just play the game between 10/18 - 10/28. You will see a red exclamation point on one of the four territories in the single player section. Just click on that area and a tournament notice will pop up. Just complete the tournament game and your score will be recorded on the tournament leader board and the trophy will pop. It's that simple!

Comment

It certainly seems as if you have forgotten about your customer base! The servers were down most of this past weekend and they remain down. This begs the question "Are you going to get the servers back online or not?"
              coool

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                HEY! Is anyone here?

We're doing a Planet Minigolf tournament October 18-28! You can finally get that last trophy you're missing!
                F..k, missed it again. This is so dull. I missed all two (or three?) weekle tournaments this year.
                Any chances there are at least one to come?

Comment

When is the next one?

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  HEY! Is anyone here?

Sure would be great to see another tournament...... maybe a new venue be added to the game...... maybe other "pieces" to be added as well. You have a great game out there but someone may come along and beat it out if you don't keep updating it.

Comment

Originally posted by TJA7032 View Post
                    You have a great game out there but someone may come along and beat it out if you don't keep updating it.
                    They already confirmed that they are making a sequel to fix all of the unrepairable bugs.

Comment

Sounds great

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      They already confirmed that they are making a sequel to fix all of the unrepairable bugs.
                      Thanks Shogun!

I must not have gotten the memo.

Comment

Originally posted by TJA7032 View Post
                        Thanks Shogun!

I must not have gotten the memo.
                        The announcement was made in another thread titled' "Planet Minigolf Future".

Comment

new weekly tournament please

Comment

I bought this game on psn and can not do 100% trophies... New tournament please

Comment

Another tournament is going now until Sept 22nd!

Comment

Working...
                              X