Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inability to see course

Hello, new user, 1st post.

I just got hte game recently. The gf and I both enjoy playing it. But there are a couple of issues that are really annoying us. The view of the course is very poor. I know you can press square and see the overhead, but you can't zoom. Even with that view I'm still left wondering, sometimes, what is going on on the course. Would it be too much trouble to get this fixed via a patch? Also, (and I haven't confirmed this) there isn't an option to save the custom character costumes. Do they save automatically, or do you ahve to re-costume them every time? Other than that, we're having a lot of fun with the game.

Originally posted by kurzwe1l View Post
    Hello, new user, 1st post.

I just got hte game recently. The gf and I both enjoy playing it. But there are a couple of issues that are really annoying us. The view of the course is very poor. I know you can press square and see the overhead, but you can't zoom. Even with that view I'm still left wondering, sometimes, what is going on on the course. Would it be too much trouble to get this fixed via a patch? Also, (and I haven't confirmed this) there isn't an option to save the custom character costumes. Do they save automatically, or do you ahve to re-costume them every time? Other than that, we're having a lot of fun with the game.
    Yes, we are going to give you more tools to view the course in the first patch.

The character customizations save automatically - they are tied to the Playstation profile.

Comment

Ok, I've noticed that the single player character clothing saves, but any customizing that is done in multiplayer is not saved. The gf and I both customized characters last night, but when we started the game up today, all of the characters were back to normal. We have to go back and redo all of the clothing customizations. It seems to me that there should be some sort of character save file so you can save and use your own personal character, whether it be single or multiplayer.

Comment

The custom local multiplayer characters of P2-P6 are saved to your profile. P1 always follows the changes of the main character, set up in the main character editor.
        Tamas Balog
        Head of Studio
        ZEN Studios

Comment

On a side note, I'd like to make an official request for some ........uh.....upstairs motion on honey when she jumps around. Waddaya say? lol

Comment

Originally posted by kurzwe1l View Post
            On a side note, I'd like to make an official request for some ........uh.....upstairs motion on honey when she jumps around. Waddaya say? lol
            She already took us from E to E10! Not safe for 9-year-olds to look at!

Comment

lol

Yes she moves pretty good, E to E10, that was funny! You guys are cool, I like the way you answer and talk to us users, very cool.

Question, will there be DL content in the form of New Types of Courses, like now we have 4, and more characters and clothes.

Love the game and the changes you are addressing, all good. Especially the mics and 3 person play stroke casual - non team.

Comment

Originally posted by MLT24 View Post
                Yes she moves pretty good, E to E10, that was funny! You guys are cool, I like the way you answer and talk to us users, very cool.

Question, will there be DL content in the form of New Types of Courses, like now we have 4, and more characters and clothes.

Love the game and the changes you are addressing, all good. Especially the mics and 3 person play stroke casual - non team.
                Yes, there will be DLC for the game. Expect less empty space on the map! Hopefully, we will have an announcement pretty soon.

Comment

Ok, I know you say that the character outfits save. But I've been playing this game for a week now, single player and with the gf. Not one character outfit has yet to save. Whether I play by myself or with the gf, I / we always have to re-fit the characters with the clothing / accessories that I / we want.

Comment

Yes there needs to be a Zoom option to be able to at least travel the course to the Pin. similar to hot shots golf.

Also there need to be a help page with all the ICON Power ups and an explanation for each.

Comment

There is a Power-ups section in the in-game 'How to Play', with full list of the power-ups.

You can access the How to Play from the start menu: just press START button in the main menu or during gameplay.
                      Tamas Balog
                      Head of Studio
                      ZEN Studios

Comment

Working...
                      X