Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch and DLC news (patch out now worldwide!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't have a date set for the next update, but I will let you know as soon as possible.

Your suggestions make sense - I would guess that it is too late to include them in the next update, but perhaps down the road we can incorporate them.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Solitude,

It would be great to see my suggestions come to fruition somewhere down the line. It would mean offline multiplayer would be much more simplified. Eg, everyone can make a hole then make a course out of those holes, and get straight into the multiplayer offline, without having to connect online, publish holes, make sure there's enough publish slots, publish courses, etc.

And no more "Player 3, its your turn" "JEFF HURRY UP" "I'm not player three, thats you Tom" "What? No, I thought I was player 1" "No I'm player 1" "Get stuffed Rick, I'm player 1 coz I'm winning" "Then who's player 1?" "Oh, wait it was me" etc... :P

Keep up the good work, this game is a riot to play with friends.

Comment

Wow, if you guys are not going to fix the game, please just tell us. It is like you just stopped supporting a game you sold me, and in the first year. Where did you go, what is going on? I haven't played in probably 6 months, waiting on the fix.

Comment

Very good DLC and patch, thanks, we are waiting for others !

Comment

Weekly Tournament

Why isn't there any Weekly Tournaments? I thought weekly meant...well...weekly!

Please create another weekly tournament so I can get my trophy.

Thanks for a great game!

Comment

100% trohies not attainable!

Originally posted by TheRene View Post
              Why isn't there any Weekly Tournaments? I thought weekly meant...well...weekly!

Please create another weekly tournament so I can get my trophy.

Thanks for a great game!

Ok, so I guess we won't be able to participate in any more weekly torunaments?

I have sent a PM to both crackervizzo and Solitude but no reply...

I guess this means I won't be getting 100% trophies on this game, wich will be my first game I cannot complete

So in other words, we can add this game to this list? http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gam...-trophies.html

Comment

Fyi

FYI:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gam...ml#post2022925

Comment

Originally posted by TheRene View Post
                  Ok, so I guess we won't be able to participate in any more weekly tournaments?
                  Well their definition of Weekly Tournament is different than ours. These tournaments usually pop up ever couple of months and last for a week.

I saw Zen had one up about a month ago. You just need to wait patiently. They will eventually post a new one up. They aren't easy to make (they have to make nine new holes through the level editor) and that's why we don't see one being posted up weekly.

Comment

Weekly Tournament

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                    Well their definition of Weekly Tournament is different than ours. These tournaments usually pop up ever couple of months and last for a week.

I saw Zen had one up about a month ago. You just need to wait patiently. They will eventually post a new one up. They aren't easy to make (they have to make nine new holes through the level editor) and that's why we don't see one being posted up weekly.
                    Ok, thanks for the info. Though it seems weird that their weekly tournaments is up every couple of months at best.

I'll keep an eye out for another tournament, but I won't have my hopes up. For obvious reasons.

Comment

Working...
                    X