Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch and DLC news (patch out now worldwide!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRene
    replied
    Weekly Tournament

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Well their definition of Weekly Tournament is different than ours. These tournaments usually pop up ever couple of months and last for a week.

I saw Zen had one up about a month ago. You just need to wait patiently. They will eventually post a new one up. They aren't easy to make (they have to make nine new holes through the level editor) and that's why we don't see one being posted up weekly.
    Ok, thanks for the info. Though it seems weird that their weekly tournaments is up every couple of months at best.

I'll keep an eye out for another tournament, but I won't have my hopes up. For obvious reasons.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRene View Post
    Ok, so I guess we won't be able to participate in any more weekly tournaments?
    Well their definition of Weekly Tournament is different than ours. These tournaments usually pop up ever couple of months and last for a week.

I saw Zen had one up about a month ago. You just need to wait patiently. They will eventually post a new one up. They aren't easy to make (they have to make nine new holes through the level editor) and that's why we don't see one being posted up weekly.

Leave a comment:

• TheRene
    replied
    Fyi

FYI:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gam...ml#post2022925

Leave a comment:

• TheRene
    replied
    100% trohies not attainable!

Originally posted by TheRene View Post
    Why isn't there any Weekly Tournaments? I thought weekly meant...well...weekly!

Please create another weekly tournament so I can get my trophy.

Thanks for a great game!

Ok, so I guess we won't be able to participate in any more weekly torunaments?

I have sent a PM to both crackervizzo and Solitude but no reply...

I guess this means I won't be getting 100% trophies on this game, wich will be my first game I cannot complete

So in other words, we can add this game to this list? http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gam...-trophies.html

Leave a comment:

• TheRene
    replied
    Weekly Tournament

Why isn't there any Weekly Tournaments? I thought weekly meant...well...weekly!

Please create another weekly tournament so I can get my trophy.

Thanks for a great game!

Leave a comment:

• ntn.drake
    replied
    Very good DLC and patch, thanks, we are waiting for others !

Leave a comment:

• MLT24
    replied
    Wow, if you guys are not going to fix the game, please just tell us. It is like you just stopped supporting a game you sold me, and in the first year. Where did you go, what is going on? I haven't played in probably 6 months, waiting on the fix.

Leave a comment:

• Cheese
    replied
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply Solitude,

It would be great to see my suggestions come to fruition somewhere down the line. It would mean offline multiplayer would be much more simplified. Eg, everyone can make a hole then make a course out of those holes, and get straight into the multiplayer offline, without having to connect online, publish holes, make sure there's enough publish slots, publish courses, etc.

And no more "Player 3, its your turn" "JEFF HURRY UP" "I'm not player three, thats you Tom" "What? No, I thought I was player 1" "No I'm player 1" "Get stuffed Rick, I'm player 1 coz I'm winning" "Then who's player 1?" "Oh, wait it was me" etc... :P

Keep up the good work, this game is a riot to play with friends.

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    We don't have a date set for the next update, but I will let you know as soon as possible.

Your suggestions make sense - I would guess that it is too late to include them in the next update, but perhaps down the road we can incorporate them.

Leave a comment:

• Cheese
    replied
    Thanks & Suggestions

Hi Solitude,
    First of all, well done and thanks for addressing peoples complaints/issues. Its always good to see fans getting supported by the game makers.

Secondly, about the offline multiplayer.
    Is there any more news of when 3-player will be supported, ie, when the next patch is coming?

I also have some suggestions you might want to consider for improving the offline MP aswell.

It would be good to be able to name the players instead of having to remember which friend is P1, P2, P3, etc.
    It would also be nice to be able to create and play my own custom courses with friends without ever having to go online. (I dont have much download quota). Ie, create holes offline, save to HDD, create course offline, save to HDD, go into local multiplayer, and have the option to play a custom course from the HDD.
    These changes would make the game so much more fun for playing with friends.

Thanks for your time, and keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• HoleMan
    replied
    Originally posted by HoleMan View Post
    Hi,

As i wrote in http://195.56.170.66/forum/showthread.php?t=2478
    I can neither access any user-defined courses (they are not even showing up, it just says "communication failed") nor can I play Online-Multiplayer any more.
    On the top-level menu, it says "Entfällt" for the user courses what can be translated to English as smthg like "not applicable".

This is since I installed the patch today!! And yes, my Internet connection is ok.

What happened here?
    Please help!

Btw, I have the German version of the game, country setting "Switzerland".
    Is there any news on this?
    Unfortunately, the problem persists. In the meantime, I also purchased and installed the new Mediterranean courses (great fun, btw!), but no change. The user courses and online gaming remain unavailable. Please help!
    Thanks.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    Originally posted by sixtyeight View Post
    I really hope the lack of 3 player local play will be fixed. I even bought the stronghold island addon because it supposedly has 3 player local... no dice. Seriously frustrating. I don't want to have to play the fourth player when there is only 3 of us playing.
    I informed the team last week that it wasn't working properly in local mode - should be fixed soon.

Leave a comment:

• sixtyeight
    replied
    3 player local?

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
    This may have been an oversight on our part. I'm looking into it.
    I really hope the lack of 3 player local play will be fixed. I even bought the stronghold island addon because it supposedly has 3 player local... no dice. Seriously frustrating. I don't want to have to play the fourth player when there is only 3 of us playing.

Leave a comment:

• Cipher
    replied
    Thanks for the helpful info! One small addition: to change this in game options, I believe you need to do so before you start a game, rather than during the game.
    This is correct. I was looking in game at the options.

Ok, I got it. Thanks.

By the way, any chance Zen is going to do a Planet Minigolf pinball table for Zen Pinball?

Leave a comment:

• HoleMan
    replied
    User courses and Online gaming gone!!

Hi,

As i wrote in http://195.56.170.66/forum/showthread.php?t=2478
    I can neither access any user-defined courses (they are not even showing up, it just says "communication failed") nor can I play Online-Multiplayer any more.
    On the top-level menu, it says "Entfällt" for the user courses what can be translated to English as smthg like "not applicable".

This is since I installed the patch today!! And yes, my Internet connection is ok.

What happened here?
    Please help!

Btw, I have the German version of the game, country setting "Switzerland".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X