• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadpool and Taskmaster, bullseye

Comment

Why not claymores AND grenades??...

BLACK WIDOW!!!!

Comment

both would be better but i think if they add claymores they should up the player match limit to 5 on 5

Comment

Please deadpool ""and thanks for such a (great game) at a (great price)""

Comment

These are some great ideas. I'd love to see Deadpool, The Russian, Nick Fury, & Taskmaster as future DLC. With unlockable costumes. This game rocks.

Also, does anyone know who the bearded S.H.I.E.L.D. agent & the other girl were at the end of story mode?

Comment

Beard guy was Dum Dum Dugan (from Nick Fury's Howling Commandos) and the blonde girl with Sharon Carter (aka Agent 13 aka Capt. American's killer).

The Cowgirl sheild agent looks like the Cowgirl in the Agent X picture posted about. But I know that Cowgirl with X works for Agencey X.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvel Knight View Post
                Beard guy was Dum Dum Dugan (from Nick Fury's Howling Commandos) and the blonde girl with Sharon Carter (aka Agent 13 aka Capt. American's killer).

The Cowgirl sheild agent looks like the Cowgirl in the Agent X picture posted about. But I know that Cowgirl with X works for Agencey X.
                Awesome, thx for the info. I thought the beard guy might be G.W. Bridge, but he looked pretty white.

Comment

G.W. Bridge would also be a nice addition to this game. He has worked with Silver Sable back during her Wild Pack days. And now he's chasing after Frank Castle.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvel Knight View Post
                    G.W. Bridge would also be a nice addition to this game. He has worked with Silver Sable back during her Wild Pack days. And now he's chasing after Frank Castle.
                    I heard about G dubs recent involvemement in Punisher, sounds cool. I've gotta pick up the last few trades and catch up. I'll be insanely glad to see any former X-Force characters make an appearance in No Mercy.

Comment

Nice list guys
                      Id also like to see

Sin-Eater

Winter Soldier

Cable

Hammerhead

Comment

^^ I didn't bring up Cable cuz I wasn't sure if he's ever had a big run-in with The Punisher. He's my favorite character ever though, I'd go crazy if he made it into the game.

Comment

I second Sin Eater and Winter Soldier

Comment

Deapool For sure!

Comment

Add more music. And some decent sniper weapon would be nice. Crossbow is just... Fun, but it's not so good for sniping.

Comment

Crossbow, IMO is very unreliable, its pretty fun when you run up on a dude wit invisibility and snipe him wit the bow, but while your reloading the damn thing another runs up n guns u down...we need a Quick Reloading sniper rifle for the Drydocks map lol plenty of nests there. Deadpool would be an awesome addition to the roster, and maybe a jungle map?

Comment

Working...
                                X