This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babbylonian View Post
    I'm skipping the 3DS (after owning one and getting rid of it) but I'll hold out hope for a PS Vita version. That's the handheld I'm looking forward to.
    Already confirmed and should be available on launch day according to Zen.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterSkerritt View Post
      I had preordered it before release from GameStop and got it on launch day. I hear that supplies have been limited.
      In germany the release date of Williams Pinball hall of fame is the 28th Oct.
      Hmmm I´am be anxious if I enjoy the Williams Pinball... but whatever its a pinball game for the 3DS and I buy it
      Is there 30fps because of the technic of the 3DS (the "two screens" in 3D mode - one for every eye... hmmm hard to explain when my last english lesson is meanwhile 15 years ago)?

Hmmm yes...
      I think at the ZEN-Pinball-3DS releaseday I take a day off
      Hmmm did I ask when this release day is?

Greets from south hassia, germany
      Flo

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        Already confirmed and should be available on launch day according to Zen.
        I should have remembered that, but thanks for the link.

Comment

wow that looks nice i just watched the video and i think it looks awesome
          Sulit Real
          sulit
          sulit cars

Comment

Right now it looks like release for Zen Pinball 3D will be mid-November. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Even Ninja Gaiden

Always jealous that this was ps3 exclusive. Will this come to the 3DS how about xbox?

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                Right now it looks like release for Zen Pinball 3D will be mid-November. I will keep you posted.
                PLease do that

Comment

Thank you for the Info crackervizzo!!

Comment

Now I just need to get myself a WLAN-Router or find a hotspot in my area to download this as soon as it sees release. The 3DS is already there, bought one a few days ago. Partly because of this game.

I just wondered if the physics-engine will be like the one used in Pinball FX 2 or more like in the original PS3 Zen Pinball?
                    Last edited by Eviron; 10-27-2011, 04:21 PM.

Comment

What's this talk of "original Zen Pinball"?

As I understand it Pinball FX came out first, then Zen Pinball (because Pinball FX is licensed to the Xbox release?) and then Pinball FX 2 effectively being an updated version using improved game physics from Zen Pinball.

Surely though that makes Pinball FX the "original" not Zen Pinball.

I also never got on with the Zen Pinball tables, for some reason I preferred the Pinball FX tables to Zen Pinball (I have both of course).

That's one thing I am not 100% happy with on 3DS, its not going to have my favourite tables at least not at first. Although I am looking forward to the Marvel tables as they are some of my favourite on Pinball FX 2.

Comment

Come on, it is mid november now? What about a release date?

PSN ID: twsh
                        Steam ID: twsh

Comment

I can't wait for this to hiit the e shop, I really want the paranormal table to be in the 1st tables that comes with it so I really hope its on dlc with this year tho... I love that table on the ps3 will be great to have it to play on the move...

best table on zen pinball if you ask me...

Comment

Quick update on Zen Pinball 3D - the game is done and ready in EU territories, we are crossing our fingers that the US version can get through the approval process in the next few days, giving us a late November / early December release. More soon...

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                              Quick update on Zen Pinball 3D - the game is done and ready in EU territories, we are crossing our fingers that the US version can get through the approval process in the next few days, giving us a late November / early December release. More soon...
                              Thanks Mel!
                              PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Nintendo 3ds

This really needs to be released ASAP!!! Thank you for the update and all but the waiting is killing me. It's the only reason that I bought my 3ds almost two months ago and still nothing. Please tell who ever needs to be told to get there head or heads out of there you know what. Cheers...
                                ~ttz

Comment

Working...
                                X