Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been waiting for this game for ages. Is there any idea on when this is going to come to America? I want to give you guys my money, but you're makin' it real difficult on me. Also, any idea on what the price point is going to be in NA?

Comment

My guess is it'll be out either this thursday or next thursday. Hopefully this one. They said it'll be out a "few weeks" after the europe one. So this would make sense, and I think the shop gets updated on thursdays. Also, I think it's going to be $6.99. But those are all just estimates based on stuff I've picked up from other websites. :P

Comment

It looks like Zen Pinball 3DS is not going to release in North America until next year. Sorry that this has been delayed!

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
          It looks like Zen Pinball 3DS is not going to release in North America until next year. Sorry that this has been delayed!
          Good old Nintendo of America strikes again. This is why I refuse to buy their products.

Comment

Spectacular. Well, see you guys in January.

Comment

I must say I'm very glad with this game. I hope the future will hold more tables for the 3DS, and with that I mean new Nintendo themed tables, I think new tables with the 3ds in mind will do better than porting over old ones.

Comment

Just listened to a podcast with Mel Kirk and Neal Sorens and they confirmed that not only will Marvel Tables be released as DLC but they also gave a release date for U.S. (N.A.)

Jan 12th!

yay! can't wait to dl and play!

source:
                http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=168873#p547642

Comment

I Can't wait the 12/1, i want this game. Is one of the games i want in 3DS

Comment

Helló...

Srácok..
                    Gondoltam írok pár sort..
                    Most vettem karácsonyra egy Zelda Limited 3DS-t.
                    3 órája pedig hozzá a ZEN Pinball 3D-t.
                    Gratulálok, ismét kiváló munkát végeztetek.
                    Büszke vagyok rátok, mint magyar emberek, ilyen közkedvelt minőségi cuccot raktatok le az asztalra több platformon is.
                    PS3-ra is megvan a játékotok, minden asztal, kivétel a Marvel asztalok.
                    Azok annyira nem jöttek be...
                    Hálásan köszönöm nektek a kedvenc játékom hordozható kivetülését.
                    Kérdezném, hogy tervezitek e még a többi asztalt is portolni?
                    Tuti vevő vagyok!
                    Csak így tovább!
                    Max Respect!

Comment

Originally posted by MrPanic View Post
                      I hope the future will hold more tables for the 3DS, and with that I mean new Nintendo themed tables, I think new tables with the 3ds in mind will do better than porting over old ones.
                      I second the motion for system specific tables. I'd much rather buy new 3DS tables than yet another version of the old ones.

That said, I'll be so happy when the 12th gets here and there's finally something to play on a US 3DS.

Comment

And what about DLC's ?? I am waiting for the DLC's since I bought the game.
                        Last edited by zenarium; 12-31-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I am happy to officially confirm that Zen Pinball 3D will release January 12 on the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS in North America.

Table roster: Shaman, Eldorado, Excalibur and Earth Defense

Price: $6.99

We will announce DLC plans in the near future.

Sorry it has taken longer than expected to get the game out.

Comment

I am happy to officially confirm that Zen Pinball 3D will release January 12 on the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS in North America.
                            That's great! Especially as I am using a US 3DS in Europe and already thought about buying a second one just to get into pinball heaven earlier...

Comment

Sooooo glad this finally has a recent date announced!
                              http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=dual

Comment

This time tomorrow I'll be able to play Pinball on my 3DS! This will be the perfect on the go game.

Comment

Working...
                                X