Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I understand, DLC is still not available to us yet, but we are working on Marvel Pinball 3D, which is a separate game and not actually DLC.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      From what I understand, DLC is still not available to us yet, but we are working on Marvel Pinball 3D, which is a separate game and not actually DLC.
      Any idea when Marvel Pinball 3D might hit the eShop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodix View Post
        Any idea when Marvel Pinball 3D might hit the eShop.
        I would think sometime in July-ish? Totally guessing though

Comment

Can you tell us which tables it has?
          PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
            Can you tell us which tables it has?
            I can't say yet, but keep an eye out for news during E3

Comment

So...

"From what I understand, DLC is still not available to us yet, but we are working on Marvel Pinball 3D, which is a separate game and not actually DLC."

Does that mean you're not working on DLC for the original game?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
                "From what I understand, DLC is still not available to us yet, but we are working on Marvel Pinball 3D, which is a separate game and not actually DLC."

Does that mean you're not working on DLC for the original game?
                No, we are, but our focus is on a couple of other projects at the moment. DLC will happen

Comment

I can't say yet, but keep an eye out for news during E3
                  Ok. I keep eye on it.

To clarify: Eshop games will have limited DLC. For Zen, it's easier to release DLC when there are 2 different pinball games. So Marvel pinball gets marvel DLC and Zen pinball gets Zen-original tables. Good for us, good for Zen!
                  PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Still waiting very patiently for DLC. I'm always checking that update button every Thursday on the Eshop.

Comment

• Originally posted by LumaFan") View Post
                      Still waiting very patiently for DLC. I'm always checking that update button every Thursday on the Eshop.
                      You don't really need to do that. If there was ever an update for the game, you would be alerted first thing whenever you opened the eShop.

Comment

• What? I play it all the time! Where'd you get that idea from?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hope 3DS and the upcoming Wii U will get some exclusive tables for those platforms only! I'd go crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by LumaFan") View Post
                            Hope 3DS and the upcoming Wii U will get some exclusive tables for those platforms only! I'd go crazy!
                            I think all of us Nintendo fans will be in for a treat! Nintendo is surely trying to bring back their hardcore audience back. I see more and more 3 party developers taking their chance with Nintendo again. I'm sure Zen will be no different. We already have ZP and MP on the 3DS. A WiiU platform from Zen is definitely a plausible gesture.
                            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                            Gamertag- RAFIE82
                            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Zen Pinball 3D is great but I don't play it much anymore because I've recently got a Vita and ZP2 and I'd rather play it on the Vita's superior screen The fact that the 3DS version doesn't even have DLC yet is another factor.

Comment

• So are we any closer to having a definite date for 3DS DLC? Or if not, can we know how much it's being focused on right now? Or are you near submitting it to Nintendo? Basically, what's the current situation/progress?

Edit: *9 days later...*
                                Barbie? Hellooo? Nuthin'?
                                Last edited by FreudianLemur; 02-17-2013, 09:12 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X