Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 3D

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Come on someone, even if it's "I dunno", can I at least get a response?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FreudianLemur View Post
      Come on someone, even if it's "I dunno", can I at least get a response?
      I'm still here and I feel ya! I'm picking up a lot of games in the coming year but I would still get more use out of dlc for my 3ds. I just can't stay away from Zen and marvel!
      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FreudianLemur View Post
        Come on someone, even if it's "I dunno", can I at least get a response?
        I don't know! ^^

        Comment


        • Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
          I don't know! ^^
          You don't count
          Yeah, I want to get an idea of how close it might be or if I should just give up.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FreudianLemur View Post
            You don't count
            Yeah, I want to get an idea of how close it might be or if I should just give up.
            We're still planning on it, but like I said before, we don't have a time frame for it right now. Right now we're trying to get ZP2 on Wii U out the door in North America and this first batch of Star Wars tables out. Those are both happening pretty quickly as we have our SW date and we're hopefully very close to our Wii U date. I'm hoping to have better news for you once those two are released.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by FreudianLemur View Post
              You don't count
              Yeah, I want to get an idea of how close it might be or if I should just give up.
              Sorry!

              You just said "someone" and when I read your post Tech didn't comment in it yet (forgot to refresh the tab). It looked like you at least wanted someone to comment on your post at least with a simple "I don't know".

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                We're still planning on it, but like I said before, we don't have a time frame for it right now. Right now we're trying to get ZP2 on Wii U out the door in North America and this first batch of Star Wars tables out. Those are both happening pretty quickly as we have our SW date and we're hopefully very close to our Wii U date. I'm hoping to have better news for you once those two are released.
                And yet I fear something will always get in the way! 3ds is last priority!
                Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
                  And yet I fear something will always get in the way! 3ds is last priority!
                  After solving Global Warming, finding a clean renewable energy source, and negotiating peace in the middle east then it will be right on the top of Zen's to-do list.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Everly View Post
                    After solving Global Warming, finding a clean renewable energy source, and negotiating peace in the middle east then it will be right on the top of Zen's to-do list.
                    It's all coming soon right!
                    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
                      It's all coming soon right!
                      That is the word on the street. Either that or any day now or very shortly....or the force is strong with (fill in the blank)

                      Comment


                      • To be fair, the lack of ZP DLC On 3DS wouldn't bother me, as the 3DS version is VERY inferior to the iOS and Wii U ports, as I can't read the text on the tables in the 3DS version. Heck, I can't even read the "ZEN" Word on the left flipper, even if I zoom in. Marvel pinball 3D is what I'm looking forward to in terms of DLC.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
                          To be fair, the lack of ZP DLC On 3DS wouldn't bother me, as the 3DS version is VERY inferior to the iOS and Wii U ports, as I can't read the text on the tables in the 3DS version. Heck, I can't even read the "ZEN" Word on the left flipper, even if I zoom in. Marvel pinball 3D is what I'm looking forward to in terms of DLC.
                          Step up to an XL then you will see a major difference! Btw is this the same user as from NL?
                          Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
                            Step up to an XL then you will see a major difference! Btw is this the same user as from NL?
                            Yes I am connor.

                            And I would upgrade to an XL, but I'm currently waiting for the Pikachu 3DS XL and PMD gates to infinity to launch first

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
                              Yes I am connor.

                              And I would upgrade to an XL, but I'm currently waiting for the Pikachu 3DS XL and PMD gates to infinity to launch first
                              Well welcome to the forums! Always glad to have another N-lifer.
                              Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

                              Comment


                              • i only want say about zp3d that we are waiting for him, new pinball games are coming, soon (Pinball arcade, dream pinball 3d 2, and Pro pinball). Zen Pinball is the a real pinball at present, it's wonderfull.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X