This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeterSkerritt View Post
    I had preordered it before release from GameStop and got it on launch day. I hear that supplies have been limited.
    it was limited becouse when i walked into my local best buy and got lucky to find both gottlib and willams not on the same day of corse and if i rember right best buy only had 4 copys of both and the thing i liked about it is that xbox, plastashon, and the wii had there own set of tables to play.
    Last edited by MK2017; 02-26-2013, 01:57 PM.
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
      Well welcome to the forums! Always glad to have another N-lifer.
      Thanks.

BTW, Does anyone with a 3DS XL know if the left flipper says ZEN as clear and as crisp as in the ipad version? That's what really bothers me about the 3DS port. Marvel pinball seemed to fix it so I stuck with that for now

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
        Thanks.

BTW, Does anyone with a 3DS XL know if the left flipper says ZEN as clear and as crisp as in the ipad version? That's what really bothers me about the 3DS port. Marvel pinball seemed to fix it so I stuck with that for now
        Not really. Yes the screen is bigger and looks so much better but its just not hd hence its a bit blurry there so you can only really see it if you scan the table. Actually I never knew it was there till you said it!
        Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

Not really. Yes the screen is bigger and looks so much better but its just not hd hence its a bit blurry there so you can only really see it if you scan the table. Actually I never knew it was there till you said it!
          Spotting it with my new 3DS XL is easier now, as you said, but the thing that bothers me now is that I can now spot a framerate difference between the Wii U and 3DS versions

Comment

• DLC still coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by LumaFan") View Post
              DLC still coming?
              Of course! Just no ETA as of now. Things have been crazy busy here despite the recent silence

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Of course! Just no ETA as of now. Things have been crazy busy here despite the recent silence
                Yeah, it has been quiet recently.

Comment

• 3DS DLC?
                  "Yes, they are coming! We even have a name for the first DLC table pack!"

YAAAAAAAAYYY!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yea!!! I can shut up now!

Comment

Yea!!! I can shut up now!
                      I asked that question just for you Tech

Comment

• Originally posted by Everly View Post
                        I asked that question just for you Tech
                        Thanks buddy!! Its been too long since we chatted! :-(

Comment

Thanks buddy!! Its been too long since we chatted! :-(
                          Yeah, the board has been pretty quiet. I honestly thought that SWP coming to the Wii U would really generate a ton of response. Hey, I'm been promoted to the US editor of the site that I'm writing for and we just launched our own forum so I've been busy with that.

Really looking forward to July 11 to bust out my Jedi moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Everly View Post
                            Yeah, the board has been pretty quiet. I honestly thought that SWP coming to the Wii U would really generate a ton of response. Hey, I'm been promoted to the US editor of the site that I'm writing for and we just launched our own forum so I've been busy with that.

Really looking forward to July 11 to bust out my Jedi moves.
                            That's awesome to hear! I've read a lot of your stuff and that was a top of the lone interview! Keep up the great work!!

Comment

• I only started playing Zen Pinball with the release of Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U, however, I do own a 3DS. Is it still worth picking this one and/or Marvel Pinball?
                              Nintendo Feed's main man and all round awesome guy - I like Nintendo, and more recently, Pinball!

Comment

• Originally posted by Squashie View Post
                                I only started playing Zen Pinball with the release of Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U, however, I do own a 3DS. Is it still worth picking this one and/or Marvel Pinball?
                                Too bad Zen removed the demo for Marvel. IMO Marvel is the better version. Zen isn't bad just a bit dated! You're getting a trade off really. You will lose the visual clarity for some of the best uses of 3d on the system. Everyone needs to see these tables play in 3d as it looks great with pinball tables.

A question for ya. Do you have the original 3ds or xl. I played them with the original and it was fine for me but after upgrading to an xl the difference was hugh as far as what you could see. I say it wouldn't hurt to dl one of them and see for yourself. I only really want to play them in 3d!

Comment

Working...
                                X