This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen Pinball 3D

Hi Everyone! Today we announced Zen Pinball 3D for the Nintendo3DS eShop! The game will release with 4 tables from the Zen Pinball table library: Shaman, El Dorado, Excalibur and Earth Defense will all be available for the initial release. You can be sure that more tables will follow! The game has online leader boards, table rankings, multiple view points and table specific rewards for completing missions. The coolest part of the game? 3D!!! Nintendo Life has a hands on preview of the game on their site, check it out!

http://3dsware.nintendolife.com/news...zen_pinball_3d

You can expect the game to release this fall.

crackervizzo

Update:
    Out in Europe!
    Out in North America on Jan. 12.
    Last edited by Solitude; 01-07-2012, 06:01 AM.

Awesome, this will potentially make pinheads buy a 3DS just to play this masterpiece. Pinball on the go..... "SHUT UP AND TAKE ME MONEY!!!"
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

SOLD!

I'll definitely download it as soon as it becomes available. Also; just for clarification purposes to make sure I understood right: DLC confirmed? I think that might be a first for the 3DS.

Comment

Originally posted by Layth View Post
        SOLD!

I'll definitely download it as soon as it becomes available. Also; just for clarification purposes to make sure I understood right: DLC confirmed? I think that might be a first for the 3DS.
        Nintendo has confirmed that paid DLC will be possible by the end of the year. When it is, expect pinball DLC to follow soon after.

Comment

Ok just to clarify ... with el dorado and shaman on nintendo ... with tesla obviously in the windows 8 pbfx2 platform ....

Does this mean this exclusive nonsense is finally over and that we'll soon be able to play the original zen studios table on our xboxs ?

Say yes or face the consequences !

Comment

Originally posted by X DrLobo View Post
            Ok just to clarify ... with el dorado and shaman on nintendo ... with tesla obviously in the windows 8 pbfx2 platform ....

Does this mean this exclusive nonsense is finally over and that we'll soon be able to play the original zen studios table on our xboxs ?

Say yes or face the consequences !
            There is good news for everyone! We are getting set to release original tables on literally every downloadable marketplace available.

Comment

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
              There is good news for everyone! We are getting set to release original tables on literally every downloadable marketplace available.
              Sweet Music to my Ears.
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

I just watched the trailer from the Nintendo3DS eShop and I have to say: Wow!

Btw, are the table physics updated?
                PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

Damn you, Zen guys! Now i have to buy a 3ds...
                  "The heart reveals what smiles betray" - Rise against

Comment

Uhhh every day I hold the 3DS trembling in my hand and open the e-shop and... nothing
                    Can you give us a date when (circa) Zen Pinball 3DS will be released?

Thank you guys!

Comment

I am seriously excited about this prospect. Seriously considering buying a 3DS just for this game alone.

Here's a useful link:
                      http://m.kotaku.com/5840811/zen-pinb...-fall/gallery/

Sounds very interesting. 3D pinball? It's the future... But... it's now... Well... nearly... ;-)

Comment

I'm skipping the 3DS (after owning one and getting rid of it) but I'll hold out hope for a PS Vita version. That's the handheld I'm looking forward to.

Comment

After being disappointed by the port of Pinball Hall of Fame on the 3DS, I'm hoping that the frame rate isn't going to take a big hit with Zen Pinball. Leaderboard support will be an asset, but gameplay will undoubtedly be affected by a drop in frame rate from 60fps (like we see now on X360/PS3) to 30fps (which is where Pinball Hall of Fame wound up).

I'm definitely excited for the release, but there's a bit of concern as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterSkerritt View Post
                            After being disappointed by the port of Pinball Hall of Fame on the 3DS, I'm hoping that the frame rate isn't going to take a big hit with Zen Pinball. Leaderboard support will be an asset, but gameplay will undoubtedly be affected by a drop in frame rate from 60fps (like we see now on X360/PS3) to 30fps (which is where Pinball Hall of Fame wound up).

I'm definitely excited for the release, but there's a bit of concern as well.
                            Where do you bought Pinball hall of fame? Every time I looked for this game always don't have stock?

PSN ID: twsh
                            Steam ID: twsh

Comment

Originally posted by twsh View Post
                              Where do you bought Pinball hall of fame? Every time I looked for this game always don't have stock?
                              I had preordered it before release from GameStop and got it on launch day. I hear that supplies have been limited.

Comment

Working...
                              X