Just broke into the top 100!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just broke into the top 100!

I've just got into the top 100 for El Dorado!
    I know I'm only 90th, and that probably won't last long, but it's the first time I've ever come near to a high score like this on any table. Sorry, I just had to celebrate.
    YAY!
    sigpic

Just curious, what's your score on the game?

Comment

On El Dorado, my high score is 89,851,548. My pro score is 211, so you can see it's a pretty big chunk of my pro score compared to my other table high scores.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FreudianLemur View Post
        On El Dorado, my high score is 89,851,548. My pro score is 211, so you can see it's a pretty big chunk of my pro score compared to my other table high scores.
        It's a good thing that you aren't playing the PS3 version. I have 194 million on the table and I'm only in the top 400.

Comment

AARGH!
          Don't scare me like that! Hell, I thought this was an achievement to be proud of.
          Oh, well, guess I have to keep going then!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey! Congrats FL!

Comment

Thanks! What's your highest score? Have I beaten it?!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FreudianLemur View Post
                AARGH!
                Don't scare me like that! Hell, I thought this was an achievement to be proud of.
                Oh, well, guess I have to keep going then!
                Don't feel to bad. Don't forget there is about 60 million more playstation 3s out there. That's a very respectable score. Also from what I hear the two versions feel slightly different. I've even heard the ps3 version seems easier!
                Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                  It's a good thing that you aren't playing the PS3 version. I have 194 million on the table and I'm only in the top 400.
                  Thanks for the reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by ROD View Post
                    Thanks for the reality check.
                    Yeah! It seems that the hardcore pinball players are only playing the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      Yeah! It seems that the hardcore pinball players are only playing the Xbox 360 and PS3.
                      I consider it hardcore when a pinball player scores over a billion.

Comment

So do i. I must not be hard core enough then since i just can't get there. I know what to do but just can't execute it!
                        Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

or defeats Ultimo!
                          PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

You guys are so pro! Dang I don't even get close to that awwww man!

Comment

Working...
                            X