blade scoring help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blade scoring help

For the last 3 weeks i have been spamming the blade table, and I think i found the easiest way to a high score here is what i do:

during the day: 1st i grab every talisman( i always want to get the belt 1st (2x to every score)) then i work on the workshop until night

during the night: spam the hannibal lock, the multiplier targets (10x easier than the multiplier targets during the day), and the uv targets, NOTHING ELSE
    wash, rinse, repeat

during this i got 60m on 1 ball, 38m on the second, and sine i was so excited i lost my last ball almost instantly

That is probably the best way to go. However my high score on the leader boards I got to Dracula and got around 200 million for defeating him. If you are shooting for a really good score complete those missions and get to Dracula! It's way easier but getting there is the hard thing.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

Good info, my high score is only 54m. What do you mean about talisman.

Comment

Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
        Good info, my high score is only 54m. What do you mean about talisman.
        When you hit the citadel in the day time you need to push the ball through the lit hole to active one. There are four you can get. Really it's the first thing you should do before anything else. Gets you thee maximum points from the beginning.
        Last edited by Tech101; 08-13-2012, 04:14 PM.
        Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

Ok thanks, I'll give it a go.

Comment

After getting the talismans, try going after the flame ball. That will temporary triple all score values. Very usefully when fighting Dracula.

Other things to keep in mind after getting the talismans.

- Hitting the green spinner increases the "mission complete" value. With the double scoring talisman, it can go up to 10 million.
            - Hannibal Multi-ball can be pretty rewarding if you can keep on getting the jackpots and super jackpots.
            - Suppressing the Dark Hold Chapters (eight drop down targets on mini-playfield) are really rewarding. The DHC's score value doubles each time you suppress one in the Shrine hole (day mode). Starts at 200 thousand with double scoring talisman.
            - Preforming Slashes (hit the slingshot 20 times and then hit one of the in lanes) can really rack up the score. The slash score value increases by 100 thousand (with double scoring talisman) for each one preformed. Preform ten of them and you're up to a million in value. I've got it up to five million myself. The same goes for slaying vampires and busting down doors (hit the shop ramp five times in night mode).

Comment

Very helpfull info, Id like to get my high score over 100 m but seem to keep it goin for 30 min and cant past my 54m. I really want to access shoryukins guides but its not happening with the ps3 browser. Cheers shogun for the tips, time for some Blade.

Comment

my reasoning behind not doing all the other things that was stated is because of the risk of the ball draining, and the amount of effort it takes to do the missions.
                im lazy

Comment

Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
                  That is probably the best way to go. However my high score on the leader boards I got to Dracula and got around 200 million for defeating him. If you are shooting for a really good score complete those missions and get to Dracula! It's way easier but getting there is the hard thing.
                  Thats because you have too much time on your hands LMFAO )

Comment

Working...
                  X