Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROD-USA
    replied
    I returned to ZP on PS3. Friend request me if you want to VS or chat. PSN contact is USA-ROD

Leave a comment:

• hunter328
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    Tech, please don't tell me you're one of those folks who brings politics into everything! Sorry man can't tell if you're joking or not.
    I could tell you were joking Tech. Swapnote and Obamacare having nothing at all to do with one another was what gave it away for me.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafie View Post
    Tech, please don't tell me you're one of those folks who brings politics into everything! Sorry man can't tell if you're joking or not.
    I fixed it for ya if that helps any.

Leave a comment:

• Rafie
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    I blame Obamacare!!

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    I blame Obamacare!! ;-) :-P
    Last edited by Tech101; 11-03-2013, 02:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ROD
    Guest replied
    Swapnote failed

Does anybody else believe that using Swapnote to "exchange offensive material" is more likely to happen through StreetPass than SpotPass? Anyway im dissapointed that I lost contact with Team USA on my 3DS.

Leave a comment:

• ROD
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
    I'm sure not everyone has uploaded their scores yet but currently Team USA has the top 3 Force Scores! (3DS)

Leave a comment:

• hunter328
    replied
    I'm sure not everyone has uploaded their scores yet but currently Team USA has the top 3 Force Scores! (3DS)

Leave a comment:

• Elchingon2
    replied
    Team USA hopeful

Hey pinball enthusiasts. Count me in as a new member of Team USA.

Leave a comment:

• Ty-24-
    replied
    thanks man

Welcome to the team!! I hold up the 3ds division.
    hopefully i'll be able to contribute. i'm a lot better at multiplayer than I am solo scoring. I just always seem to be in a hurry lol. we need to keep the French at bay. USA USA USA!!!

Leave a comment:

• MK2017
    replied
    Originally posted by ROD View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]390[/ATTACH]
    these willy wanka one allways make me lol

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Originally posted by ROD View Post
    Ty-24- has joined TEAM USA on PSN. Welcome Ty-TeamUSA [ATTACH=CONFIG]392[/ATTACH]
    Welcome to the team!! I hold up the 3ds division.

Leave a comment:

• ROD
    Guest replied
    Ty-24- has joined TEAM USA on PSN. Welcome Ty-TeamUSA GoTeamUSA_450_web.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ROD
    Guest replied
    Last edited by ; 11-10-2013, 02:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MK2017
    replied
    Lol. Exactly like you said. Screw raising the jackpot it takes too long. Yeah I had at least 4 balls go for over 1.5 billion and got the bonus multiplier up to 10 I believe 5 times. The last time I got it there though I didn't get anymore free balls! I believe I had 7 total! It takes forever but can still be nerve racking!
    last time i was with my uncle he was racking up free games left and right sadly to say i can't rember the name of the table though. i love playing agence my uncle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X