Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Table Idea's

Hello,

I'm new to the Zen Studio's. I have a few Ideas about how the Wii U version should be different from the others. I feel that. Since I have used Nintendo products over the last 21 years. that maybe Zen Studio's and Nintendo can come up with some sort of agreement as to make Tables that revolve around Nintendo Characters. This being said. I am in no way shape or form saying anything negative about the current tables. I do enjoy playing them. But however. I was just thinking since it was coming for the Wii U. Their would be some tables that celebrate this new and exciting pinball game for the Wii U. what do you think Zen Studio's community? should they make tables for Mario,Luigi,Peach,Link & Zelda,Kirby,Star Fox,Donkey Kong,Punch Out,Animal Crossing,Wario,Waluigi,Toad,Bowser & Bowser JR,Metroid... you get the point lol their is a HUGE selection of possibility's

P.S. my wife enjoys playing Zen Pinball but was surprised to not find any Female Tables
    when life gives you lemons.. take a knife cut those lemons in half. and.....
    make yourself feel better as the juice drops into their eyes!

check out my Youtube page www.youtube.com/inuyasha20072001
    sigpic

Originally posted by Troyjan View Post
    Hello,

I'm new to the Zen Studio's. I have a few Ideas about how the Wii U version should be different from the others. I feel that. Since I have used Nintendo products over the last 21 years. that maybe Zen Studio's and Nintendo can come up with some sort of agreement as to make Tables that revolve around Nintendo Characters. This being said. I am in no way shape or form saying anything negative about the current tables. I do enjoy playing them. But however. I was just thinking since it was coming for the Wii U. Their would be some tables that celebrate this new and exciting pinball game for the Wii U. what do you think Zen Studio's community? should they make tables for Mario,Luigi,Peach,Link & Zelda,Kirby,Star Fox,Donkey Kong,Punch Out,Animal Crossing,Wario,Waluigi,Toad,Bowser & Bowser JR,Metroid... you get the point lol their is a HUGE selection of possibility's

P.S. my wife enjoys playing Zen Pinball but was surprised to not find any Female Tables
    You are definitely not alone in wanting Nintendo themed tables! I have seen so many requests for them over the last few months. Would be very cool if we could make that happen someday

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      You are definitely not alone in wanting Nintendo themed tables! I have seen so many requests for them over the last few months. Would be very cool if we could make that happen someday
      so BarbieBobbomb whats your relationship with zen studios?

sigpic

Comment

I'm the Community Manager. I also do customer service and some PR stuff

Comment

......and a very good one at that!

There has been more demand for Nintendo themed tables than any other tables that I've seen. People are asking for them every single day. No doubt that Zen would get a huge boost in sales and fans as well as Nintendo if this union were to ever happen. I tell those on the Wii U to contact Nintendo and voice this.
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
            ......and a very good one at that!

There has been more demand for Nintendo themed tables than any other tables that I've seen. People are asking for them every single day. No doubt that Zen would get a huge boost in sales and fans as well as Nintendo if this union were to ever happen. I tell those on the Wii U to contact Nintendo and voice this.
            Thanks Rafie! Since I've been at Zen, the most requested table themes are by far the Nintendo ones (before that it was probably Star Wars). Not that the other platform's players aren't vocal, but the Miiverse is really a huge help as far as communicating with fans and knowing what they want.

Comment

Thanks Rafie! Since I've been at Zen, the most requested table themes are by far the Nintendo ones (before that it was probably Star Wars). Not that the other platform's players aren't vocal, but the Miiverse is really a huge help as far as communicating with fans and knowing what they want.
              well its great to talk to someone that is a direct link to the company thank you for taking the time to respond. and thats great since there is so many of us maybe i should call nintendo to get a hold of zen and make some kind of an agreement

sigpic

Comment

Hopefully since Nintendo allowed mario and ETC to be in scribblenauts unlimited, they will let you make tables like Mario, Zelda, Pokemon Mystery dungeon, Yoshi and Kirby!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
                  Hopefully since Nintendo allowed mario and ETC to be in scribblenauts unlimited, they will let you make tables like Mario, Zelda, Pokemon Mystery dungeon, Yoshi and Kirby!
                  Well the good news is that Iwata stated that he is definitely willing to work with indie developers more. So this is a sign of good news. Zen already has a fabulous relationship with Marvel and PopCap. That's proof in the pudding for Nintendo to check this out and strike something up with Zen. At least we can hope. The more fans that are vocal about this on Miiverse and other avenues of media, the better our chances are at seeing a union like this!
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Well the good news is that Iwata stated that he is definitely willing to work with indie developers more. So this is a sign of good news. Zen already has a fabulous relationship with Marvel and PopCap. That's proof in the pudding for Nintendo to check this out and strike something up with Zen.
                    The problem though is that Zen Pinball 2 isn't available in Japan. Until that happens, chances of Iwata actually noticing is very slim.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                      The problem though is that Zen Pinball 2 isn't available in Japan. Until that happens, chances of Iwata actually noticing is very slim.
                      Neither is Scribblenauts. Look at that game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
                        Neither is Scribblenauts. Look at that game.
                        either way i believe with all the requests and the fact ZEN Studios is the only PinBall company at this time. It's bound to be an effective idea

sigpic

Comment

either way i believe with all the requests and the fact ZEN Studios is the only PinBall company at this time. It's bound to be an effective idea
                          Well pretty soon Zen won't be the only pinball game on the Wii U. The Pinball Arcade (FarSight Studios) sent their game to Nintendo of America and Europe for submission to be released. Looks like we'll be seeing TPA probably some time next month.
                          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                          Gamertag- RAFIE82
                          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

Well pretty soon Zen won't be the only pinball game on the Wii U. The Pinball Arcade (FarSight Studios) sent their game to Nintendo of America and Europe for submission to be released. Looks like we'll be seeing TPA probably some time next month.
                            Well in a way he is still right. They're the only original pinball maker out there that's worth a crap!
                            Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

I've been watching to see if any information came up about TPA. Thanks for the heads up. FarSight has absolutely no email addresses listed in my resources and I'm wanting to contact them for in interview for the site I write for. I'm hoping to see it in the eShop soon.
                              Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
                              Well in a way he is still right. They're the only original pinball maker out there that's worth a crap!
                              I've seen some of their work on youtube but never played any of the tables they have. I do remember playing Bride of Pinbot in real life so it would be fun to see it digitally presented.

Comment

Working...
                              X