Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the update for WiiU do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's the update for WiiU do?

    I haven't played for a week or two and just had to download a pretty sizeable update for Zen Pinball 2 for WiiU. What was included in this update?
    -Unrequited

  • #2
    Originally posted by unrequited View Post
    I haven't played for a week or two and just had to download a pretty sizeable update for Zen Pinball 2 for WiiU. What was included in this update?
    It just fixed a few bugs here and there. Though I don't know the full details of the update. You will have to ask our community manager, Barbiebobomb.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rafie View Post
      It just fixed a few bugs here and there. Though I don't know the full details of the update. You will have to ask our community manager, Barbiebobomb.
      ...that's why I posted here.
      -Unrequited

      Comment


      • #4
        Here's the details!


        - The game now allows players to jump to eShop directly from within the game when selecting the “Download Demo”, “Buy Table” or “Buy Pack” options from the table menu. (ie. no need to manually enter eShop and find our game’s page)

        - A bug has been fixed that may have prevented ranking data display in the “Rankings” menu, showing “Loading” instead.
        Additionally, players can now request an update to rankings data within the Rankings menu by pressing the “X” button.

        - A bug has been fixed that prevented one of the players to correctly play the “Enter The Incredible Hulk’s Arena” game mode in split-screen multiplayer on the World War Hulk table.


        I have noticed that some people are having issues connecting after the update, please let me know if this happens to you, I am looking into it.
        Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 04-26-2013, 06:36 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm experiencing the connectivity issue that you mentioned. Hope you find a quick fix.

          I love being able to go straight to the eShop from the game instead of needing to do so from the Main Menu. That will prove useful when the Star Wars tables come to the Wii U.

          Comment


          • #6
            There is still no connectivity to the Online-rankings. It takes a lot of the fun... Please fix it!
            One question: When will the Online- tournaments come?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              Here's the details!


              - The game now allows players to jump to eShop directly from within the game when selecting the “Download Demo”, “Buy Table” or “Buy Pack” options from the table menu. (ie. no need to manually enter eShop and find our game’s page)

              - A bug has been fixed that may have prevented ranking data display in the “Rankings” menu, showing “Loading” instead.
              Additionally, players can now request an update to rankings data within the Rankings menu by pressing the “X” button.

              - A bug has been fixed that prevented one of the players to correctly play the “Enter The Incredible Hulk’s Arena” game mode in split-screen multiplayer on the World War Hulk table.


              I have noticed that some people are having issues connecting after the update, please let me know if this happens to you, I am looking into it.
              I was just playing and the rankings says that i have to have a internet connection and log in to see the rankings i am just thinking that the servers are down but i'm not the only one that is having the same issue.
              feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MK2017 View Post
                I was just playing and the rankings says that i have to have a internet connection and log in to see the rankings i am just thinking that the servers are down but i'm not the only one that is having the same issue.
                No, it is affecting everyone. Something about the update that was rolled out (either Zen's update of ZP2 or the System Update Nintendo provided) is causing the problem from what I can gather.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We are working on it! Sit tight everyone

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    more Wii U table ideas

                    sorry i have not been online in a bit but back on subject i wonder how the key elements of a mario pinball game would be like if they could release special tables for Nintendo. Nintendo chars tables i would like to see. mega man,donkey kong and diddy kong,star fox,game and watch,pokemon,waluigi,yoshi,conkers bad fur day,mario,wario,luigi,peach,toad,bowser,metroid,ic e climbers,earth bound,fire emblem,and of course a Wii U table where the wii U is open and inside on the table would be all the controllers for the Wii and Wii U these are just ideas sorry im still excited for this product to go crazy with the options only because i know if ZEN STUDIOS makes these tables they will come out looking absolutely stunning
                    when life gives you lemons.. take a knife cut those lemons in half. and.....
                    make yourself feel better as the juice drops into their eyes!


                    check out my Youtube page www.youtube.com/inuyasha20072001
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I want to see a Waluigi pinball table. Also Zen and Nintendo have discussed the possibility of Nintendo exclusive tables a long while ago but nothing has been made of it yet.
                      Last edited by LumaFan"); 06-28-2013, 12:07 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We get requests for them all the time, but I doubt we'd do any exclusives. We'd like to bring as many tables to as many platforms as we can, and with Nintendo themed tables, we wouldn't really be able to do that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          We get requests for them all the time, but I doubt we'd do any exclusives. We'd like to bring as many tables to as many platforms as we can, and with Nintendo themed tables, we wouldn't really be able to do that.
                          NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA II's table is PS3 exclusive though

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
                            NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA II's table is PS3 exclusive though
                            Well there are also 11 exclusive tables the Xbox has.
                            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                            Gamertag- RAFIE82
                            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                            Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So PS3 and Xbox both have at least 1 exclusive table, so the Wii U will probably have 1 eventually.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X