Old Highscores not updating to server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Highscores not updating to server

Thanks for getting the rankings back running.

There is one or 2 issues that remain still though.

1) The scores that were achieved while the servers were down don't seem to upload to the server. This is a major bummer since i got some pretty decent scores in the past 6 weeks. This also means that I will have to be online every time i want my score to actually go to the server in the future. I would have assumed that the scores are transferred the next time a connection is established.

2) something is wrong with the way friend scores are displayed in the rankings right now. On each table i have my own highscore labeled as someone elses listed in my friend score list. (usually the person right above or below my score)

Originally posted by TashSunrider View Post
    Thanks for getting the rankings back running.

There is one or 2 issues that remain still though.

1) The scores that were achieved while the servers were down don't seem to upload to the server. This is a major bummer since i got some pretty decent scores in the past 6 weeks. This also means that I will have to be online every time i want my score to actually go to the server in the future. I would have assumed that the scores are transferred the next time a connection is established.

2) something is wrong with the way friend scores are displayed in the rankings right now. On each table i have my own highscore labeled as someone elses listed in my friend score list. (usually the person right above or below my score)
    Thanks for the report!

Comment

Just reporting there are still issues with the leaderboards. I was playing last night on some Classic Pack tables and my scores wouldn't post to the board and then I got the message acting like I wasn't connected to the internet.

What is the update on this as it has been almost a month?

Comment

Originally posted by Everly View Post
        Just reporting there are still issues with the leaderboards. I was playing last night on some Classic Pack tables and my scores wouldn't post to the board and then I got the message acting like I wasn't connected to the internet.

What is the update on this as it has been almost a month?
        A patch is going live tomorrow to correct the leaderboard stuff

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          A patch is going live tomorrow to correct the leaderboard stuff
          Well, I can confirm the patch is active. It was downloaded and installed when I started ZP2, but all of my previous scores are gone and most of the boards will never load (waiting for about 3 minutes and it just kept saying Loading). Is there anything you can recommend we do on our end?

Comment

Originally posted by Everly View Post
            Well, I can confirm the patch is active. It was downloaded and installed when I started ZP2, but all of my previous scores are gone and most of the boards will never load (waiting for about 3 minutes and it just kept saying Loading). Is there anything you can recommend we do on our end?
            We're working on fixing it - no known fix from your end at this point, sorry.

Comment

OK. Thanks for the update. I hope you find some success getting that resolved.

Comment

I just returned from a business trip to see the leaderbords messed up again. C'mon, I've spent 60+ euro's on this game... I'm starting to doubt if you guys are actually competent enough to solve this and to get a stable leaderbord system up and running....
                Is this problem only on the WiiU version?
                https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
                  Is this problem only on the WiiU version?
                  Yep! It's only on the Wii-U version. I wouldn't be too surprised if part of the problem is with Nintendo.

When it comes to the PS3 (the version I play), Sony is partially involved with the online portion. If that part isn't up to snuff, then the portion that the 3rd party company (Zen in this case) controls also takes a hit.

Comment

3D and Wii U...suggestion time ~.~!!!!

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                    Yep! It's only on the Wii-U version. I wouldn't be too surprised if part of the problem is with Nintendo.

When it comes to the PS3 (the version I play), Sony is partially involved with the online portion. If that part isn't up to snuff, then the portion that the 3rd party company (Zen in this case) controls also takes a hit.
                    that can only happen if the Wii U already has a 3D Ready Equipped video card and i have seen no research that shows it does.. i would LOL so hard if Nintendo releases a new Wii U that does in later time though but.. i would like it better if they can figure out how to make 3d glasses less TV for the normal home entertainment with 3d depth slider so 3D is just a slide away
                    when life gives you lemons.. take a knife cut those lemons in half. and.....
                    make yourself feel better as the juice drops into their eyes!

check out my Youtube page www.youtube.com/inuyasha20072001
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Troyjan View Post
                      that can only happen if the Wii U already has a 3D Ready Equipped video card and i have seen no research that shows it does.. <snip>
                      Huh? I was talking about the leader boards.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                        Huh? I was talking about the leader boards.
                        sorry man didn't mean to miss read into that
                        when life gives you lemons.. take a knife cut those lemons in half. and.....
                        make yourself feel better as the juice drops into their eyes!

check out my Youtube page www.youtube.com/inuyasha20072001
                        sigpic

Comment

Has this issue been solved in the meantime? Of not, is there any ETA?
                          https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                          https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

Yes, it should be fixed now. Let us know if you encounter any issues though

Comment

Yes, it should be fixed now. Let us know if you encounter any issues though
                              From what I have seen the problem seems to have been resolved. My local high score is now correctly being displayed on the online board, but there still does seem to be a really long "Loading" time on boards. Not sure why that is or if there is a fix for it. Usually when I can get them to load I look at as much as I can because I'm not sure when they will load again.

Comment

Working...
                              X