X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tfhfony
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Of course - each report is sent to the team. I'll keep you posted on when the next update happens.
    Thanks. Looking forward to it....

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
    Dear Barbiebobomb,

Are you still taking your WiiU users seriously? The above mentioned bugs are still there after 3 months and the leadboard is still to busy sometimes, so it will not connect.

it seems that ZEN is not interested in solving these bugs?
    Of course - each report is sent to the team. I'll keep you posted on when the next update happens.

Leave a comment:

• MK2017
    replied
    i am sure they are working of resloving the prob but its going to take a while becaus they prob have a lot of complants that come in dayly plus keep in mind we just got done going thrugh our con part of the month.

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    Dear Barbiebobomb,

Are you still taking your WiiU users seriously? The above mentioned bugs are still there after 3 months and the leadboard is still to busy sometimes, so it will not connect.

it seems that ZEN is not interested in solving these bugs?

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    Thanks for the info
    Hi BarbieBobomb,

Are there any plans to resolve these issues? I played to Spiderman table again today, and the problem is still there.
    It´s frustrating to see the ZEN is focussing on releasing new software and not focussing on getting the bugs out of the software people already paid for.

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    Thanks for the info
    You're welcome. And sorry for misspelling your name ;-)
    I have solved the issue with the highscores by making new highscores on those tables, so that problem is solved for me ;-) Looking forward to seeing the Spiderman issue resolved. The problem in je Hulk table only happens every now and then. The issue in the Spiderman tables comes back a few times per game ;-)

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Dear Barbiebomb,

I have noticed a few bugs in Zen Pinball 2 on the WiiU, which you maybe can have a look at for a next update:

* World War Hulk -> Sometimes in the "Evecuate Manhattan" mode, as soon as it starts, a ball drops down in the right bottom of the screen, ending the mode within 1 second.
    * Spiderman -> When the red/orange ball appears, the screen will change so you can see the whole table. But when this mode is finished, the table doesn't return to it's original view
    * The highscores achieved during the period the leadbord were down, aren't updated to the servers.

Best Regards,

TFH
    Thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• MK2017
    replied
    Dear Barbiebomb,

I have noticed a few bugs in Zen Pinball 2 on the WiiU, which you maybe can have a look at for a next update:

* World War Hulk -> Sometimes in the "Evecuate Manhattan" mode, as soon as it starts, a ball drops down in the right bottom of the screen, ending the mode within 1 second.
    * Spiderman -> When the red/orange ball appears, the screen will change so you can see the whole table. But when this mode is finished, the table doesn't return to it's original view
    * The highscores achieved during the period the leadbord were down, aren't updated to the servers.

Best Regards,

TFH
    you know i noteced the spider man one as well

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    started a topic Bugs in Zen Pinball 2

Bugs in Zen Pinball 2

Dear Barbiebomb,

Best Regards,

TFH
Working...
X