Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Star wars and Marvel are owned by disney...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Star wars and Marvel are owned by disney...

And zen made tables for them... Would we possibly be seeing a ducktales table or indiana jones soon? It seems like if they can make tables based off of two disney owned IPs, they may have a close relation to disney as a whole.

We're just focusing on Star Wars and Marvel stuff for now. We'd love to do Indiana Jones, though!

Comment

As much as I hate the fact that Disney now owns LucasArts and all it's old trademarks, like Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, Full Throttle etc, I wouldn't hesitate in buying a Monkey Island table! Or one based on any of their old point-and-click adventure games!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        We're just focusing on Star Wars and Marvel stuff for now. We'd love to do Indiana Jones, though!
        Please make an Indiana Jones table! I have already stated this on Miiverse, but if you make an Indiana Jones table, to get the ball rolling, I will buy the first 100 tables. (Just the tables not the packs). I'm sure it would be a big seller for you guys. Also you could give away the 100 tables I would buy in a contest or distribute them randomly. It doesn't matter, just please make it!

Comment

Originally posted by ROB98374 View Post
          Please make an Indiana Jones table! I have already stated this on Miiverse, but if you make an Indiana Jones table, to get the ball rolling, I will buy the first 100 tables. (Just the tables not the packs). I'm sure it would be a big seller for you guys. Also you could give away the 100 tables I would buy in a contest or distribute them randomly. It doesn't matter, just please make it!
          I think i have played the real one before and that one was chalanging it would be cool though
          feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Comment

Working...
          X