Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NA is not updating the new content

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Well, now i can dive back in to the Avengers table and see about getting to the final mission.

    Comment


    • #17
      I wish I could play Spiderman bug free.

      Also I've never even come close to seeing the final mission on that table! Probably never will either.
      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

      Comment


      • #18
        Any more news on the US update? I searched all over twitter and Facebook, and nothing. Last I checked, Zen Pinball 2 hasn't updated yet.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
          Any more news on the US update? I searched all over twitter and Facebook, and nothing. Last I checked, Zen Pinball 2 hasn't updated yet.
          I know PAX is going on right now, but seeing how no one from Zen has said anything since yestready I don't have much confidence this will happen. NoA doesn't want Wii U owners getting used to having new content the same time the rest of the planet gets it. We can just stick to months later, all features not working versions we know and love.

          Comment


          • #20
            Looks like no new content this week guys. The normal time the shop updates has past and nothing.

            Move along people there's nothing to see here!
            Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Everly View Post
              I know PAX is going on right now, but seeing how no one from Zen has said anything since yestready I don't have much confidence this will happen. NoA doesn't want Wii U owners getting used to having new content the same time the rest of the planet gets it. We can just stick to months later, all features not working versions we know and love.
              At least Wii U is getting updates to its tables without having to buy a new version. 360 is still stuck with the outdated update process where you have to pay for anything over 4 megs (though it's still getting new tables). It's a catch 22, and especially frustrating with the lack of activity on the forums.

              Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
              Move along people there's nothing to see here!
              I just want to hear an update on what's going on. Personally, I find it frustrating that there's a bug that everyone but Zen notices because it's "not noticed on their end". I wonder if that is the reason for the delay.
              Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 08-29-2014, 06:19 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
                At least Wii U is getting updates to its tables without having to buy a new version. 360 is still stuck with the outdated update process where you have to pay for anything over 4 megs (though it's still getting new tables). It's a catch 22, and especially frustrating with the lack of activity on the forums.
                Give it some time. Nintendo just announced the New 3DS. Games developed for it won't work on the current 3DS. So there will be 3DS games that won't run on a 3DS. So if you want to play the new 3DS port of Xenoblade Chronicles on 3DS you need a New 3DS. As if Joe and Jane Public will know the difference between a New 3DS and a new 3DS.

                Nintendo will never allow their consumers to be screwed less than others. Zen got the mighty Microsoft to change their import policy for XB1, but after over a year Nintendo is completely content for leaderboards not to work, no tournaments to be scheduled, and to keep new content from getting to its customers.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Everly View Post
                  Give it some time. Nintendo just announced the New 3DS. Games developed for it won't work on the current 3DS. So there will be 3DS games that won't run on a 3DS. So if you want to play the new 3DS port of Xenoblade Chronicles on 3DS you need a New 3DS. As if Joe and Jane Public will know the difference between a New 3DS and a new 3DS.

                  Nintendo will never allow their consumers to be screwed less than others. Zen got the mighty Microsoft to change their import policy for XB1, but after over a year Nintendo is completely content for leaderboards not to work, no tournaments to be scheduled, and to keep new content from getting to its customers.
                  I didn't even mention 3DS in this topic. I don't want to play the blame game, but I don't agree with Nintendo getting ALL the blame here. The company behind X-Type plus sorted out a similar issue with the leaderboards fairly quickly. Zen got MS to change their policy for XB1, but not their update policy for 360. I don't plan to get a XB1 ATM, and I don't want to buy one just to get the latest Zen updates. Anyway, I understand that it takes time, but I want to hear from Zen on what's going on with the Wii U update.
                  Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 08-29-2014, 06:36 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
                    I didn't even mention 3DS in this topic. I don't want to play the blame game, but I don't agree with Nintendo getting ALL the blame here. The company behind X-Type plus sorted out a similar issue with the leaderboards fairly quickly. Zen got MS to change their policy for PS1, but not their update policy for 360. I don't plan to get a XB1 ATM, and I don't want to buy one just to get the latest Zen updates. Anyway, I understand that it takes time, but I want to hear from Zen on what's going on with the Wii U update.
                    I agree it would be nice to hear from Zen on what's happening. Granted, it will probably just be that they weren't released today, which we know, but it's disappointing we haven't heard anything from them here in their forum.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      @Barbie This looks like a carbon copy of the last time the was no official announcement from NA about the New tables. The sad thing is once again it won't receive front page on the eshop.
                      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        We are still waiting on the official word from Nintendo on the release status. Sit tight.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          We are still waiting on the official word from Nintendo on the release status. Sit tight.
                          Oddly enough I'm dl'ing them now but I see Europe is having issues lol! Can we ever get a smooth release.
                          Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Looks like Europe will see these tables either later today or tomorrow - North America now has the update & tables available for download.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X