Pro Scores not calculating all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    I now know when I turn the game on to look for if I need to beat friends scores first before I play. If they're there I need to close the game and try again. If they're not there (the friends scores low enough that I need to beat even though I already did) then I know I'm safe and they will calculate. In other words I need to keep opening and closing the game till I can see it works.
    Hey Tech, is this still an issue since the recent update?

I'm planning on getting some more tables soon, any advice regarding the issue? I have a couple of friends registered (they don't play much, though) so I can see the messages about beating/having beaten their scores, etc on the tables I already have (only F4, Sorcerer's Lair, Epic Quest).

Comment

Originally posted by gaz5021 View Post
      Hey Tech, is this still an issue since the recent update?

I'm planning on getting some more tables soon, any advice regarding the issue? I have a couple of friends registered (they don't play much, though) so I can see the messages about beating/having beaten their scores, etc on the tables I already have (only F4, Sorcerer's Lair, Epic Quest).
      Well as of about a week ago it still seems to be a thing. I personally haven't played in quite a while say 5 to 6 weeks but I seen a recent Miiverse poster post a screen shot of the glitch but he didn't know it was a glitch at the time. I would go ahead and dl any tables you want though. The easiest way to see if the glitch is active is to just play a dummy game and let the balls drop. If it calculates as usual you're good to go for that session. If all you see is pro score calculating on the results screen Then exit and restart. I don't seem to get it as much as I use to in the beginning. It will happen 1 out of 10 times now though.
      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

Thanks man, so it just hangs on the "calculating" screen if the bug is active?

Comment

Thanks man, so it just hangs on the "calculating" screen if the bug is active?
          Yeah, the only thing it will say on the left side is pro score calculating or calculating pro score and you won't see you results posted to the leader boards. Usually one reset works for me to get it back to normal and then you can switch tables freely. Nice score on Epic Quest btw. You're one of the few whom have cracked the lame 2.147 billion mark since the last update.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
            Yeah, the only thing it will say on the left side is pro score calculating or calculating pro score and you won't see you results posted to the leader boards. Usually one reset works for me to get it back to normal and then you can switch tables freely. Nice score on Epic Quest btw. You're one of the few whom have cracked the lame 2.147 billion mark since the last update.
            Haha, thanks!

Lame indeed. The leaderboards look silly (on the few tables I have at the moment).

Comment

Haha, thanks!

Lame indeed. The leaderboards look silly (on the few tables I have at the moment).
              Yep... And this bug has been known now for 2 months, and again... ZEN is not in a hurry to solve this issue.... again. :-(
              https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
              https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

This is getting worse and people on Miiverse are starting to complain about scores not posting. I've had to restart my game no less then 10 times thus far because of this. I know what to look for for this glitch to occur but don't know the cause of it.

Comment

Indeed. We've had a cripled version of ZP2 for about 18 months now. And we have also been robbed of the possibility to play tournaments. C'mon Zen... Please solve this issue.

Comment

Sorry guys - will post if we have any updates coming.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      Thanks for the response!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        How long does it take to find out if there is an update coming or not?

Comment

Originally posted by billiethemancox View Post
                          How long does it take to find out if there is an update coming or not?
                          It varies, but like I said, I'll post when we have more news.

Comment

This probably doesn't help much since it's mostly a 'me to post', but I've had the pro-score not calculate problem. (not that it matters much that mine doesn't post. I'm not that good to count!) but my sound has also cut out several times now on the butters table. I haven't been able to reproduce it reliably but it happens in longer play sessions so far. I have a wii u deluxe running from internal memory (no sd card or hd attached)

Comment

Yesterday a nice score of 240M on the new Shouthpark table, but... again no pro-score calculation.

C'mon... ZEN Pinball 2 is availabe for over 1 1/2 year now, and we still don't have a decent working score-system... How hard can it be?

Comment

Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
                                Yesterday a nice score of 240M on the new Shouthpark table, but... again no pro-score calculation.

C'mon... ZEN Pinball 2 is availabe for over 1 1/2 year now, and we still don't have a decent working score-system... How hard can it be?
                                It's not pretty but I can tell you how to avoid this every time. When you first load up Zen select the first table and go to the leader boards. Next hit y and cycle to my scores. If you see scores you're good to play any table for as long as you want that session. If you see you have no scores posted (or something like that) and there is literally no scores what so ever the glitch is on and you must close it out and try again. Some times I'm good on my first try and other like 2 days ago I had to reset 4 times but it has never failed me. I post all my scores that I want.

I know this is just a work around yet again but unfortunately this is what we must do for now till and if it's ever fixed. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X