X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    This is to Barbie. This is an update to the pro scores not calculating. The first thing I do when loading Zen Pinball 2 is go to any table then go to rankings. Once my friends scores show up I then hit the Y button. As long as I've posted a score on that table It should show a score under My scores. If it says you are not yet ranked on this scoreboard then I have to close the game and open it again till it does show a score.

I never lose scores because I know what to look for but many do not know. Because of this the pro scores will never calculate and post the score. I've had to open and close now going on 7 times and I've never had to do this this much just to make sure I'm going to post a score. Last thing, if you sign out for any reason while your score were showing it will give you the glitch again. This is random but does happen more times then not and to my knowledge affects everybody.
    Oh dang... Thanks for the details.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    update

This is to Barbie. This is an update to the pro scores not calculating. The first thing I do when loading Zen Pinball 2 is go to any table then go to rankings. Once my friends scores show up I then hit the Y button. As long as I've posted a score on that table It should show a score under My scores. If it says you are not yet ranked on this scoreboard then I have to close the game and open it again till it does show a score.

I never lose scores because I know what to look for but many do not know. Because of this the pro scores will never calculate and post the score. I've had to open and close now going on 7 times and I've never had to do this this much just to make sure I'm going to post a score. Last thing, if you sign out for any reason while your score were showing it will give you the glitch again. This is random but does happen more times then not and to my knowledge affects everybody.

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    It's not pretty but I can tell you how to avoid this every time. When you first load up Zen select the first table and go to the leader boards. Next hit y and cycle to my scores. If you see scores you're good to play any table for as long as you want that session. If you see you have no scores posted (or something like that) and there is literally no scores what so ever the glitch is on and you must close it out and try again. Some times I'm good on my first try and other like 2 days ago I had to reset 4 times but it has never failed me. I post all my scores that I want.

I know this is just a work around yet again but unfortunately this is what we must do for now till and if it's ever fixed. Hope this helps.
    Hi Tech101,

Thanks for the tip you offerec, but I already knew this and did this. And the first few rounds, my pro-scores were nicely calculated. But after the above mentioned game, it suddenly stopped. I tried another game in which I drained all 3 balls straight away and again no more pro-scores.
    So your tip does work, but is no guarantee if you keep on playing. At least not for me.

But thanks for thinking with me

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Originally posted by tfhfony View Post
    Yesterday a nice score of 240M on the new Shouthpark table, but... again no pro-score calculation.

C'mon... ZEN Pinball 2 is availabe for over 1 1/2 year now, and we still don't have a decent working score-system... How hard can it be?
    It's not pretty but I can tell you how to avoid this every time. When you first load up Zen select the first table and go to the leader boards. Next hit y and cycle to my scores. If you see scores you're good to play any table for as long as you want that session. If you see you have no scores posted (or something like that) and there is literally no scores what so ever the glitch is on and you must close it out and try again. Some times I'm good on my first try and other like 2 days ago I had to reset 4 times but it has never failed me. I post all my scores that I want.

I know this is just a work around yet again but unfortunately this is what we must do for now till and if it's ever fixed. Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    Yesterday a nice score of 240M on the new Shouthpark table, but... again no pro-score calculation.

C'mon... ZEN Pinball 2 is availabe for over 1 1/2 year now, and we still don't have a decent working score-system... How hard can it be?

Leave a comment:

• minion
    replied
    This probably doesn't help much since it's mostly a 'me to post', but I've had the pro-score not calculate problem. (not that it matters much that mine doesn't post. I'm not that good to count!) but my sound has also cut out several times now on the butters table. I haven't been able to reproduce it reliably but it happens in longer play sessions so far. I have a wii u deluxe running from internal memory (no sd card or hd attached)

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by billiethemancox View Post
    How long does it take to find out if there is an update coming or not?
    It varies, but like I said, I'll post when we have more news.

Leave a comment:

• billiethemancox
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Sorry guys - will post if we have any updates coming.
    How long does it take to find out if there is an update coming or not?

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for the response!

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    Indeed. We've had a cripled version of ZP2 for about 18 months now. And we have also been robbed of the possibility to play tournaments. C'mon Zen... Please solve this issue.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    This is getting worse and people on Miiverse are starting to complain about scores not posting. I've had to restart my game no less then 10 times thus far because of this. I know what to look for for this glitch to occur but don't know the cause of it.

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    Originally posted by gaz5021 View Post
    Haha, thanks!

Lame indeed. The leaderboards look silly (on the few tables I have at the moment).
    Yep... And this bug has been known now for 2 months, and again... ZEN is not in a hurry to solve this issue.... again. :-(

Leave a comment:

• gaz5021
    replied
    Yeah, the only thing it will say on the left side is pro score calculating or calculating pro score and you won't see you results posted to the leader boards. Usually one reset works for me to get it back to normal and then you can switch tables freely. Nice score on Epic Quest btw. You're one of the few whom have cracked the lame 2.147 billion mark since the last update.
    Haha, thanks!

Lame indeed. The leaderboards look silly (on the few tables I have at the moment).

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    Originally posted by gaz5021 View Post
    Thanks man, so it just hangs on the "calculating" screen if the bug is active?
    Yeah, the only thing it will say on the left side is pro score calculating or calculating pro score and you won't see you results posted to the leader boards. Usually one reset works for me to get it back to normal and then you can switch tables freely. Nice score on Epic Quest btw. You're one of the few whom have cracked the lame 2.147 billion mark since the last update.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X