X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnerrhymn
    replied
    For the Wii U faithful

Im looking to pick one up for the fam, and dont have the time to go through lots of youtube videos. Im leaning towards 9 because the single player mode seems more fun not that Im going to do a lot of single playing with this, and 8 is said to be a lot more like a Gamecube version made for the Wii.As far as predictability goes, it will be our first Mario Party game. Im not a huge fan of this series from the GCN days, I just found it to be really long, but as a party game it seems to be a good bet. I only wanna grab one, though...unless having both has merits? Thoughts, opinions? Thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• Adam41kpep
    replied
    For the Wii U faithful

Im an exception, Im 32 but love playing Wii. Though all my friends who are my age play PS2 or Xbox. Is Wii just for the younger generation gamer or is it still alive and well within the oldies?

Leave a comment:

• steven120566
    replied
    Originally posted by gaz5021 View Post
    Yeah, it's still not appearing on my e-shop (Australia). Any news on a PAL / European release?
    Wish you guys had it, gaz5021. Farsight keeps saying "any time now"...

They have promised an update that fixes a slight "lighting" bug and pro controller support, so maybe they want to release it that way in the rest of the markets.

Other than that, the game on Wii U is pure awesome!

Leave a comment:

• gaz5021
    replied
    Originally posted by steven120566 View Post
    The Pinball Arcade releases on Wii U this Thursday, April 21st according to this Nintendo link:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail...l-arcade-wii-u

This is North America only at this time, apparently.
    Yeah, it's still not appearing on my e-shop (Australia). Any news on a PAL / European release?

Leave a comment:

• steven120566
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    I really hope it's Antman if it's one of the older tables. However if you notice Barbie didn't say pinball content so that has me wondering for now.
    Good observation Tech, but I hope it is pinball lol. And if it is, I'd like to see the two SW ones of course, and the Aliens ones. Definitely Antman, and even Portal.

As for the Burger one, american dad etc, well... to this day, I still cannot forget ol' Thumper's quote from "Bambi". "If ya can't say something nice, then......"

But since I can't speak for everyone, I'd still like to see 'em catch up with as many as possible so everyone has more to pick from.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    I really hope it's Antman if it's one of the older tables. However if you notice Barbie didn't say pinball content so that has me wondering for now.

Leave a comment:

• steven120566
    replied
    Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    I'll take whatever they have planned. This is actually useful information instead of the usual we haven't dropped support.
    I think we will have some stuff to talk about, yeap. If nothing else, maybe I can live the dream of finally beating Tech to a table and being ahead of him on the boards, until, of course, he plays it once.

Leave a comment:

• Tech101
    replied
    I'll take whatever they have planned. This is actually useful information instead of the usual we haven't dropped support.

Leave a comment:

• Everly
    replied
    8T8ABz

Originally posted by steven120566 View Post
    A reason to stop by here more often. Cool. Whatever that news is, I will be watching
    I feel they missed a huge opportunity this week. I want to be excited but Zen has really disappointed me over the past year or so. I'm not hoping for much.

Leave a comment:

• steven120566
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I can't say what exactly, but we do have something planned for Wii U in the not so distant future. I'll post news as soon as I can.
    A reason to stop by here more often. Cool. Whatever that news is, I will be watching

Leave a comment:

• Everly
    replied
    I can't say what exactly, but we do have something planned for Wii U in the not so distant future. I'll post news as soon as I can.
    Well I've said it before, if you are releasing content that has been available on every other platform for a year and charging full price for it then I'll pass. The whole Tomb Raider on PS4 deal. It just doesn't sit well with consumers.

Again, kudos to you for chiming in for us. It is always nice to hear from you.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Everly View Post
    We are just trying to make light of a frustrating situation. However, I think we would all LOVE to hear exactly how Zen Studios feels they are still supporting Wii U.

Leave a comment:

• Everly
    replied
    I'm not sure what you want me to say here. I don't have news for you right now.
    We are just trying to make light of a frustrating situation. However, I think we would all LOVE to hear exactly how Zen Studios feels they are still supporting Wii U.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Tech, does that taste of being ignored have a cinnamon flavor to you too or is it just me?
    I'm not sure what you want me to say here. I don't have news for you right now.

Leave a comment:

• steven120566
    replied
    Tech, does that taste of being ignored have a cinnamon flavor to you too or is it just me?
    Last table was Age of Ultron...last April. 15 months ago

I like this platform, and although I am now playing more on Steam, this is still the best way to play Zen pinball. Both because of the controllers and the people who play it over here

Too bad they gave up on it... I agree and concur.
    Last edited by steven120566; 07-13-2016, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X