Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FarSight launches new Pinball title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dalek Nation View Post
    I thought they (farsight) had everything but Stern's(?)

    That is an awesome table irl, and not to clip your wings, but I'd be really surprised if Zen ever did any direct copies of actual tables. Think about it, the physics that.... almost said Zen's physics wouldn't work for a real table conversion, but I actually liked the William's compilation that farsight did and those physics were as 'meh' as they come (loved the nudges though
    FarSight has Stern AND Gottlieb rights. One day they want to release a new Stern table simutaneously with Stern releasing in real life. That'd be sweet!!
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      I don't see why not But that would obviously take some time!
      Exactly what I wanted to hear Barb!!! Thanks.
      http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

      Comment


      • Hmm and apparently the 4 core Tables will cost 800 MS PTS, il believe it when I see it.
        sigpic

        Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

        PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Alipan View Post
          Looks like this is releasing tomorrow....

          http://www.xblafans.com/the-pinball-...day-43225.html
          Via The Pinball Arcade Facebook:
          Microsoft has asked Crave (the XBLA publisher) to delay the release for a week to get better placement on the dashboard. We're sorry for the delay, but as of yesterday we were still hopeful to get review codes to give to the press and at least the option to release today. Even Microsoft seems to have expected the game to have been released this week. We will update again later today when the date is official.

          Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
          ...One day they want to release a new Stern table simutaneously with Stern releasing in real life. That'd be sweet!!
          They should've started with the new AC/DC table, because that table REALLY ROCKS! http://www.sternpinball.com/Media/Vi...-gameplay.aspx

          Comment


          • Originally posted by x Zot x View Post
            Via The Pinball Arcade Facebook:
            Microsoft has asked Crave (the XBLA publisher) to delay the release for a week to get better placement on the dashboard. We're sorry for the delay, but as of yesterday we were still hopeful to get review codes to give to the press and at least the option to release today. Even Microsoft seems to have expected the game to have been released this week. We will update again later today when the date is official.
            Aww man, will hopefully they do keep their word and we get an official date later today.
            sigpic

            Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

            PSN = SrkToTheChin
            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

            Comment


            • Are you serious?? ******************************************!!!!
              http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

              Comment


              • Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
                Are you serious?? ******************************************!!!!
                >_<!!! LoL

                ... but are we surprised? Pessimists are never let down

                Comment


                • Shouldn't this be moved to General Discussions since it's not about Pinball FX 2?
                  Last edited by blue; 03-28-2012, 03:28 PM.
                  They took our pinball machines!
                  Let's revolt, who's with me?
                  Grab a pitchfork and come with Zen!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by x Zot x View Post
                    Via The Pinball Arcade Facebook:
                    Microsoft has asked Crave (the XBLA publisher) to delay the release for a week to get better placement on the dashboard. We're sorry for the delay, but as of yesterday we were still hopeful to get review codes to give to the press and at least the option to release today. Even Microsoft seems to have expected the game to have been released this week. We will update again later today when the date is official.
                    And it looks like the PS3/Vita version isn't going to make the 4/10 release date. They found a bug, that would prevent them from releasing DLC on it.

                    Comment


                    • Yeah, I shouldn't be surprised dalek. I'm just really been let down. Been looking forward to this for months, waited patiently through out March counting down to today. This is just effed up. Theiur communication with their fans on Facebook and forums at pinballarcadefans.com is prettty much non existant. Thank God Zen gives a crap about their fans.
                      http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by blue View Post
                        Shouldn't this be moved to General Discussions since it's not about Pinball FX 2?
                        Feeling a little blue because your thread isn't getting enough love? I'm here to make it all better.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
                          Yeah, I shouldn't be surprised dalek. I'm just really been let down. Been looking forward to this for months, waited patiently through out March counting down to today. This is just effed up. Theiur communication with their fans on Facebook and forums at pinballarcadefans.com is prettty much non existant. Thank God Zen gives a crap about their fans.
                          Aww thanks, but I don't think they don't care about their fans, I just think they don't have enough people to take care of everything and keep fans in the know.

                          Comment


                          • Nevermind, I found it their comment about the DLC bug for the PlayStaion 3 and Vita versions. I predict this will a small-moderate bug to fix since the team isn't really talking about it too much and remain hopeful about the release date.
                            Last edited by HardcorePinballGamer4Life; 03-28-2012, 08:24 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Better dashborad placement? What BS. That dash is gargabe anyway, with the timed scrolling windows/right stick ads.

                              I was really looking forward to playing this today after work.

                              I checked the cheevos too, and it's still basic goals, wizard goals, and "get a local highscore", which I'm sure you will do trying for the goals. Just hope they fixed the TOTAN glitch for harem multiball.....

                              800 points is a good price though, wonder how much the DLC will cost....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                                Feeling a little blue because your thread isn't getting enough love? I'm here to make it all better.
                                LMAO

                                Originally posted by Postman View Post
                                800 points is a good price though, wonder how much the DLC will cost....
                                Think I remember hearing 200MS PTS somewhere.
                                sigpic

                                Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                                PSN = SrkToTheChin
                                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X