my first pinball machine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seaking177 View Post

Edit: also, Zen, its all your fault i got interested in pinball.
    You're welcome! :P

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      You're welcome! :P
      !
      Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
      good to see your progressing m8.
      thanks

i HOPE the rest of this thing will be semi easy to do...still gotta mess around with the score board part and get the left flipper to make noise...if only i had a tripod prop up the camera and record the back of the score board, with the covering off, to see if anything is even turning at all.

now to get a decent tripod...

Comment

sorry for the bump again .

i was messing around with the table again, mostly looking at how stuff worked, and made a few videos about stuff i don't understand (yet). can someone look at these and tell me anything that could help ?

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0E698B2B67FFE8A9

its all the juke jubliee videos i have made though, you will need to sort through them, the 4th video should be where i start with the stuff i don't understand.

Comment

looks fun to play , i see people on the internet trying to build there own from salvaged pieces.
          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Originally posted by maink View Post
            looks fun to play , i see people on the internet trying to build there own from salvaged pieces.
            i have seen some youtube videos with people making tables from legos, and the tables actually work. with an auto updating score board and all, even multi-floor ones too. the people that make there own are really great at it

Comment

Working...
            X