X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seaking177
    replied
    Originally posted by maink View Post
    looks fun to play , i see people on the internet trying to build there own from salvaged pieces.
    i have seen some youtube videos with people making tables from legos, and the tables actually work. with an auto updating score board and all, even multi-floor ones too. the people that make there own are really great at it

Leave a comment:

• maink
    replied
    looks fun to play , i see people on the internet trying to build there own from salvaged pieces.

Leave a comment:

• seaking177
    replied
    sorry for the bump again .

i was messing around with the table again, mostly looking at how stuff worked, and made a few videos about stuff i don't understand (yet). can someone look at these and tell me anything that could help ?

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0E698B2B67FFE8A9

its all the juke jubliee videos i have made though, you will need to sort through them, the 4th video should be where i start with the stuff i don't understand.

Leave a comment:

• seaking177
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    You're welcome! :P
    !
    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    good to see your progressing m8.
    thanks

i HOPE the rest of this thing will be semi easy to do...still gotta mess around with the score board part and get the left flipper to make noise...if only i had a tripod prop up the camera and record the back of the score board, with the covering off, to see if anything is even turning at all.

now to get a decent tripod...

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by seaking177 View Post

Edit: also, Zen, its all your fault i got interested in pinball.
    You're welcome! :P

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied

Yeh they have that effect, good to see your progressing m8.

Leave a comment:

• seaking177
    replied
    sorry for the double post.

fixed that wire.

looked at the bottom of the table part, took out the glass (its really plastic) and lifted up the lights, a wire is missing from the left flipper! good thing i asked my mom to pick up some wire along with the soldering gun, else i would be boned. the score board STILL does not work though

http://youtu.be/wT18I6ed5ac

yes, i suck at this table.

Last edited by seaking177; 03-02-2012, 05:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• seaking177
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    You don't have any WD-40?
    nope, not that i know of, my mom doesn't know too.

GOD ******* ******. i flipped the back over to see if the yellow score reset thing still worked, didn't hold the other part that moves the scores and the brown wire that connects to one of the parts ripped off of one piece. this is gonna take longer then i thought...

time to get a soldering gun.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    it doesn't wanna turn with all the other gears, and i have no lube to make it spin...what are my other options?
    You don't have any WD-40?

Leave a comment:

• seaking177
    replied
    the contacts look like they are new, nothing wrong with them.

found what wasn't making the score board work.

http://i.imgur.com/lUX12.jpg that small thing that is close to my fingers, i forget what its called.

it doesn't wanna turn with all the other gears, and i have no lube to make it spin...what are my other options?

Edit: its that, or the one its meant to spin. i just tried spinning it with my fingers, and the long one that goes to the score board wont move when spinning the small one, the small one just stays stuck and doesn't effect the long one.

http://i.imgur.com/YRg7O.jpg
    Last edited by seaking177; 03-01-2012, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    will have to do that when i take apart the back.
    The score board is removable from the body for easy storage. There are four metal contacts IIRC. If those are dirty, then it can distort the sound and screw up the scoring.

Leave a comment:

• seaking177
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    Try cleaning the contacts where the score board connects to the body.
    will have to do that when i take apart the back.

i might just start trying it tomorrow. if i run into anything i have no clue about, i will take a picture and ask you guys :P

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Edit: well, that, and the sound. some of the sound just doesn't feel right when playing on it.
    Try cleaning the contacts where the score board connects to the body.

Leave a comment:

• seaking177
    replied
    thanks .

got some new D batteries, put them in and come to find out the lights still work!

so, if i am right on this, all i need to fix is the score board. and get the rust off of the ball.

Edit: well, that, and the sound. some of the sound just doesn't feel right when playing on it.

Edit again: this is such a change from playing Zen Pinball. i can really tell how people that had/have full tables made a profit on these.
    Last edited by seaking177; 03-01-2012, 04:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Cool that some Retro Pinball for sure, good luck in fixing it m8.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X