• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottscorpion
    replied
    Originally posted by ads659 View Post
    I hope it's true....

i hope its true too, just a bit suspicious as to why he isnt a mod or admin,
    sure an admin stated earlier any info would be emailed to u if selected so wonder why this info wasnt emailed.
    time will tell , 4.5hrs to go till 1830gmt
    another point is why wasnt it posted in the closed forum for beta testers

oo hope im wrong

Leave a comment:

• Xo_The_Joker_oX
    replied
    I hope i get a key !

Same here, recieved a mail and registered here

hope i get a key

PSN ID : Xo_The_Joker_oX

Leave a comment:

• ads659
    replied
    Originally posted by scottscorpion View Post
    shouldn't you be a mod or something....im not sure if your genuine or not.
    nice try though.
    why wasnt this info emailed to selected users...no offence but i smell BS
    hope im wrong though be awesome to get codes on thursday
    I hope it's true....

Leave a comment:

• elmagnifco
    replied
    cant wait to have a pop at this sounds like good fun

Leave a comment:

• scottscorpion
    replied
    Originally posted by Immortal View Post
    Hi all,

I am glad to announce that Planet Minigolf Beta is starting this week, on thursday. The participants will get their beta codes after 18:30 GMT on Nov 26th.

I still recommend everyone who have registered for the beta but can't see the private Planet Minigolf Beta forum yet to send a mail to the beta e-mail address with your forum user name, so we can add you to the beta users.

The ones who have been already added to the beta group: please use the new Planet Minigolf Beta private forum for every beta related communicaton and feedback.

Thanks,
    shouldn't you be a mod or something....im not sure if your genuine or not.
    nice try though.
    why wasnt this info emailed to selected users...no offence but i smell BS
    hope im wrong though be awesome to get codes on thursday

Leave a comment:

• ads659
    replied
    Originally posted by Immortal View Post
    Hi all,

I am glad to announce that Planet Minigolf Beta is starting this week, on thursday. The participants will get their beta codes after 18:30 GMT on Nov 26th.

I still recommend everyone who have registered for the beta but can't see the private Planet Minigolf Beta forum yet to send a mail to the beta e-mail address with your forum user name, so we can add you to the beta users.

The ones who have been already added to the beta group: please use the new Planet Minigolf Beta private forum for every beta related communicaton and feedback.

Thanks,
    Thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• Immortal
    replied
    Hi all,

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• peetfeet
    replied
    Originally posted by nigelk View Post
    looks hopeful that its soon because there is a forum section now for the mini golf beta which only beta members can view, I can view it now, any1 else?
    I can see the thread but cant get in..... [Update:I can now get in! I assume that means I'm in, just need my code now!]

Why isn't there some kind of community manager from Zen patrolling these forums to answer our questions? Even if its only once a week that would be better than nothing.
    Last edited by peetfeet; 11-23-2009, 08:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• godsgift1888
    replied
    Any news on this yet hopefully i get into this beta cant wait

Leave a comment:

• Tighttempo
    replied
    Originally posted by nigelk View Post
    looks hopeful that its soon because there is a forum section now for the mini golf beta which only beta members can view, I can view it now, any1 else?
    Nope, where did you find this exactly?

Leave a comment:

• dirkblack
    replied
    All signed up.

PSN: dirkblack

Fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• nigelk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• peetfeet
    replied
    Still no news of when the keys get sent out to the lucky few? Is the private beta forum being used already?

Leave a comment:

• Tighttempo
    replied
    Can't wait too, and would really like to know when it's coming out, that would keep me away from my mailbox a bit ;-)

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLowe
    replied
    Originally posted by clint_westwood View Post
    said piece of string can be calculated in length my measuring it, send me some string up and ill report back once i have the results
    Hello clint_westwood!

Everybody's Golf?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X