Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samcov
    replied
    100% Looking forward to Planet MiniGolf for PSN!

Leave a comment:

• godsgift1888
    replied
    Originally posted by Sir_Magnum View Post
    Got this too and just e-mailed them back so hopefully I and everyone who posted in here gets accepted. Good luck all.
    :O fancy sending me the email to send my PSN details as all i got was a newsletter email

Leave a comment:

• Sir_Magnum
    replied
    Got this too and just e-mailed them back so hopefully I and everyone who posted in here gets accepted. Good luck all.

Leave a comment:

• Sylpharion
    replied
    Best of luck guys! Just sent my details back to them, hope some of us get in!

Leave a comment:

• genoide
    replied
    Looking forward to getting my hands on this to test it out . Any ideas when the codes will go out.

Leave a comment:

• darknight
    replied
    yup, same.

Leave a comment:

• oddfruit
    replied
    Also got email and signed up for forum. Did the same as others and just replied to email with my user name. Hope thats enough

Leave a comment:

• Hedrush
    replied
    Hey everyone. Got my email today too asking me to sign up. Hope I get in the beta, regardless tho im really looking forward to the game.

Leave a comment:

• plinkos
    replied
    I got an email too, hoping that joining up & posting a bit might be enough to get access to the Beta!!

I'd guess we'll get keys before the weekend, shame it didn't turn up before that other game that came out yesterday.... (or earlier in some places)

Leave a comment:

• Preston7782
    replied
    Was there ever a zen pinball beta?

Leave a comment:

• clint_westwood
    replied
    Originally posted by scottscorpion View Post
    probarly be a few weeks yet
    Beta applications will be evaluated soon, so hurry up with the forum registration and check your mailbox on a regular basis for new information.

how long is a piece of string?
    said piece of string can be calculated in length my measuring it, send me some string up and ill report back once i have the results

Leave a comment:

• DrTrouserPlank
    replied
    Here's hoping.

Leave a comment:

• godsgift1888
    replied
    what email:O i only got told to register with the forums :O

Leave a comment:

• scottscorpion
    replied
    probarly be a few weeks yet
    Beta applications will be evaluated soon, so hurry up with the forum registration and check your mailbox on a regular basis for new information.

how long is a piece of string?

Leave a comment:

• clint_westwood
    replied
    when you guys expecting to hear, you expecting word tonight??

kinda late now though is it not ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X