No announcement yet.

Planet Minigolf Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to this game, sounds good.

Comment

Hope I get a key!
      PSN: Cordon83

Comment

Good luck everyone

Comment

I hope to get a key, been playing golf games for over 20 years....looking forward to this one!

Comment

Hello all, another newbie here hoping to get in to this beta, good luck to everyone.

Comment

This would be my first PSN game. Normally try out the big games. Looking forward to this just as much as it will be a new experience.

Comment

Heres to hoping that I get a key, good luck guys!

Comment

did you guys get the mail to the addy you signed up with here or your PSN id login addy?

Comment

Well since i got a diffrent email just incase my PSN ID is godsgift1888

Comment

• fingers x'd every1 would be good to trial this
                      psn: kitts007
                      Last edited by nigelk; 11-13-2009, 12:46 PM.
                      PSN ID: kitts007

Comment

• got the email a couple of days ago, first chance to sign up was today,
                        and looking forward to playing it.
                        [url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/dreamscape/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/dreamscape.png[/img] [/url]

Comment

• Originally posted by zsolt View Post
                          Hi Steven_dutch, you may want to reload the website by F5, what you see is probably from your browser's cash.
                          We would be very happy to see you among those in the Beta )
                          hi, got the beta email, but didn't received the beta key...

Comment

• Originally posted by Yannick View Post
                            hi, got the beta email, but didn't received the beta key...
                            Beta keys are not out yet. We just need to wait for further information.

Comment

• I'm impatient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really need to play this......

Comment

• Originally posted by Boyd12 View Post
                                Beta keys are not out yet. We just need to wait for further information.
                                hi, i think the beta keys will be available on thursday november 19 because its psn update day, which means publishers file upload >> planet minigolf beta available for download.

Comment

Working...
                                X