• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck everyone !

Hope I get a key!

PSN ID : Xo_The_Joker_oX

Comment

• Originally posted by Yannick View Post
      hi, i think the beta keys will be available on thursday november 19 because its psn update day, which means publishers file upload >> planet minigolf beta available for download.
      you might be right there, lets hope we get a key

Comment

• hope this is good , need a replacement for everybodys golf

Comment

• gettin bored with TW10 now, really hope I get in on this beta and give it a good trial
          PSN ID: kitts007

Comment

• any news to when beta starts, im dying to play a minigolf game again.
            any idea how many people getting in, forum only has 500 members , i reckon we will all get it

Comment

• Originally posted by clint_westwood View Post
              said piece of string can be calculated in length my measuring it, send me some string up and ill report back once i have the results
              Hello clint_westwood!

Everybody's Golf?

Comment

• Can't wait too, and would really like to know when it's coming out, that would keep me away from my mailbox a bit ;-)

Comment

• Still no news of when the keys get sent out to the lucky few? Is the private beta forum being used already?

Comment

• looks hopeful that its soon because there is a forum section now for the mini golf beta which only beta members can view, I can view it now, any1 else?
                    PSN ID: kitts007

Comment

• All signed up.

PSN: dirkblack

Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by nigelk View Post
                        looks hopeful that its soon because there is a forum section now for the mini golf beta which only beta members can view, I can view it now, any1 else?
                        Nope, where did you find this exactly?

Comment

• Any news on this yet hopefully i get into this beta cant wait

Comment

• Originally posted by nigelk View Post
                            looks hopeful that its soon because there is a forum section now for the mini golf beta which only beta members can view, I can view it now, any1 else?
                            I can see the thread but cant get in..... [Update:I can now get in! I assume that means I'm in, just need my code now!]

Why isn't there some kind of community manager from Zen patrolling these forums to answer our questions? Even if its only once a week that would be better than nothing.
                            Last edited by peetfeet; 11-23-2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Hi all,

I am glad to announce that Planet Minigolf Beta is starting this week, on thursday. The participants will get their beta codes after 18:30 GMT on Nov 26th.

I still recommend everyone who have registered for the beta but can't see the private Planet Minigolf Beta forum yet to send a mail to the beta e-mail address with your forum user name, so we can add you to the beta users.

The ones who have been already added to the beta group: please use the new Planet Minigolf Beta private forum for every beta related communicaton and feedback.

Thanks,
                              Tamas Balog
                              Head of Studio
                              ZEN Studios

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal View Post
                                Hi all,

I am glad to announce that Planet Minigolf Beta is starting this week, on thursday. The participants will get their beta codes after 18:30 GMT on Nov 26th.

I still recommend everyone who have registered for the beta but can't see the private Planet Minigolf Beta forum yet to send a mail to the beta e-mail address with your forum user name, so we can add you to the beta users.

The ones who have been already added to the beta group: please use the new Planet Minigolf Beta private forum for every beta related communicaton and feedback.

Thanks,
                                Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                                X