Pinball Prodigy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball Prodigy?

I just wanted to take a few minutes to brag on my 5 year old son a little. He's starting to become quite the pinball player for his age. He's played a good bit of Marvel Pinball with me on the PS3 and his favorite tables are Moon Knight and The Infinity Gauntlet. He scored just over 18 million on The Infinity Gauntlet the very first time he played it, which I though was pretty impressive.

On our recent vacation we stopped by Fun-Land Arcade in Panama City Beach, Florida to check out the games. They happened to have several pinball tables, including a table based on The Dark Knight. My son, being a Batman lover, was instantly drawn to this table. On his third game he was able to defeat the Scarecrow mission, started multiball, and managed to secure an extra ball somewhere in there as well. Making Daddy proud

0701121710-00.jpg
    Last edited by Bearded_Warrior; 07-21-2012, 11:33 AM.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Very impressive, lil' man! My daughter is 5 as well and she can't play a lick of pinball, but she sings and dances her butt off. Cheers to our children who already have impressive talents.

I'm still amazed that your son is already a better pinball player than me. I'm kind of jealous now. LOL Well congrats to you and him for being pinball prodigies. You started him off pretty early. That's very good.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

The funny thing is I also have a 10 year old daughter but she stinks at pinball, lol. She's into more traditional girly things like you mentioned.

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Lil' Dark Knight
        sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

That's awesome. My just turned 4 yr old knows how to control the ball with flippers (stop the ball, make a timed shot), and my just turned 8 year old has been getting the hang of bang-backs, nudge passing...
          Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Comment

Originally posted by caper_26 View Post
            That's awesome. My just turned 4 yr old knows how to control the ball with flippers (stop the ball, make a timed shot), and my just turned 8 year old has been getting the hang of bang-backs, nudge passing...
            That's pretty good! Heck, I'm still getting the hang of bang-backs and nudge passing, lol.

Comment

You should have heard him the first time he made a bang back (death save or whatever you want to call it)... i was in another room, but I definitely knew he did it!! Also, the 4 year old is very smart, and catches on to things really quickly, and after he watched me & his older brother play, then he had a turn, he actually attempted the bang back!! I couldnt believe it, lol!
              Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Comment

Originally posted by caper_26 View Post
                You should have heard him the first time he made a bang back (death save or whatever you want to call it)... i was in another room, but I definitely knew he did it!! Also, the 4 year old is very smart, and catches on to things really quickly, and after he watched me & his older brother play, then he had a turn, he actually attempted the bang back!! I couldnt believe it, lol!
                That's awesome! Maybe we can put together a 5 and under pinball tournament, lol!

Comment

Working...
                X