METAL + Video games?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• METAL + Video games?!

Hey everyone! I know some of you are fans of metal, so I thought I'd share something really cool with you! This band, Last Chance to Reason, was recommended to me and I can't get enough of them. The coolest part is that they have a video game that coincides with their album! It's like a video game concept album, or something completely different... either way, it's amazing, check out their website!

Not a huge fan of the music (classic rock is more my speed), but the game looks pretty cool. Has a Contra vibe to it.

Comment

Machinae Supremacy have to be my favourite band (check out Shinigami or Player One for a couple of cool songs) and they did the soundtrack for a game called Jets 'n' Guns. Great game, superb soundtrack!

They give a lot of their music away for free on their website, and as you can tell from the titles like games; in fact, the cool soundboard they use is a modified Commadore 64 sound system!

Comment

Sounds cool. I'll be sure to check out the website later on.
        PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Working...
        X