Who created V12??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who created V12??

I have no idea who created V12 but I can only hope he at least smacks his toe on something every morning.
    V12 is the worst excuse for a pinball game I've ever seen! It's very rare to get more than 500,000 on your first ball as everything gets sucked down the left channel with no way of stopping it. There is of course a flipper there but it's hardly ever able to stop the ball. All balls both fast and slow find their way past it despite the narrowness of the gap that would make it virtually impossible to hit on purpose!
    The features have a ridiculously short timeout.
    The (tyre change) ramp seems to have glue on it as the ball rarely makes it all the way up.
    The only thing type of regular feature is the surprise award hole.

The rest of the games in FX2 are awesome but the creator of V12 needs to realise that this is for PC. Arcades would love it as you get such a short, pathetic game before you need to insert more money but this is not an arcade so thank you so much for annoying the hell out of people just for your own amusement, idiot.

To be fair, V12 is one of Zen's most earliest tables they made. It's in the same boat as Shaman, which I personally have a hard time with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Angry View Post
      I have no idea who created V12 but I can only hope he at least smacks his toe on something every morning.
      V12 is the worst excuse for a pinball game I've ever seen! It's very rare to get more than 500,000 on your first ball as everything gets sucked down the left channel with no way of stopping it. There is of course a flipper there but it's hardly ever able to stop the ball. All balls both fast and slow find their way past it despite the narrowness of the gap that would make it virtually impossible to hit on purpose!
      The (tyre change) ramp seems to have glue on it as the ball rarely makes it all the way up.

The rest of the games in FX2 are awesome but the creator of V12 needs to realise that this is for PC. Arcades would love it as you get such a short, pathetic game before you need to insert more money but this is not an arcade so thank you so much for annoying the hell out of people just for your own amusement, idiot.
      You chose a good user name!

Some of our tables are better than others - later tables tend to better than older ones, as we got better at making them. V12 is from the 2008-2009 era.

And some tables are more simmy while others are more video gamey.

Comment

I really like V12. I don't always want a long game.
        I have it on 360, but would love it to be ported to Android.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Angry View Post

You think V12 is bad? You should have seen V11
          PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
            You think V12 is bad? You should have seen V11
            *slow clap*

Comment

Working...
            X