Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most points you've received for one shot on any table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most points you've received for one shot on any table?

I had got one of the missions on the Spiderman table up to stage 370 something and if you know the table well you can score quite big with that. My one shot was probably around 340 million. I've been trying to get that one shot up on the Fantastic Four table up to 400 million. It's doable but not easy. Has anyone done that here by chance?

Anyways, what's your once shot high score?
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
    I had got one of the missions on the Spiderman table up to stage 370 something and if you know the table well you can score quite big with that. My one shot was probably around 340 million. I've been trying to get that one shot up on the Fantastic Four table up to 400 million. It's doable but not easy. Has anyone done that here by chance?

Anyways, what's your once shot high score?
    I think you may have come to the wrong forum. This post seems to be about pinball.

This forum is only for reporting bug's and moaning about Zen and Microsoft.

(Paranormal probably - those multiball bonuses go up something stupid)

Comment

Why am I in the wrong forum? This is the General Discussion and that exactly where I should be. I'm asking a question to the community not to just one specific system or format. This isn't technical issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech101 View Post
        Why am I in the wrong forum? This is the General Discussion and that exactly where I should be. I'm asking a question to the community not to just one specific system or format. This isn't technical issues.
        I think you may have missed Alipan's sarcasm.

Comment

If so then yea I did lol!

Comment

Working...
          X