flying ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flying ball

In four years ive never seen anything like this. I was just playing SF 2 on the PS3 with a 3 multiball going and one ball flew right off the table towards the video game beside SF2. amazing.

Pics or it didn't happen ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by s-carnegie View Post
      In four years ive never seen anything like this. I was just playing SF 2 on the PS3 with a 3 multiball going and one ball flew right off the table towards the video game beside SF2. amazing.
      hahahaha! Crazy! I've never had it happen to me but I've heard of it happening a couple of times.

Comment

I had that happen to me a few times on the Mars and Paranormal tables, but each time the ball relaunched so it wasn't a big deal to me.

Comment

BarbieBobomb,

No offense but the physics of Street Fighter II differ greatly from other tables. Instead of a fast-flowing experience, it is extremely clunky. It almost feels like the playfield is warped at an angle that makes precision shooting impossible. Was it meant to be like this, because if it was than I am shocked.
          Completed Tables:
          Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
          PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
          PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

Comment

Working...
          X