Zen Studios Article in Game Informer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen Studios Article in Game Informer

The June 2015 issue of Game Informer has an informative article on Zen Studios. I'll list some highlights from it.
    • Zen Studios currently has 75 employees. That's a lot compared to when they first started with just 4 employees.
    • They are going to combine pinball platforms for their next release. In other words, no more Pinball FX and Zen Pinball segregation. It'll be all under one name going forward.
    • They have renewed contracts on both Marvel and Star Wars. Expect more tables for both franchises.
    • Two new originals are in the works. One is mythology themed and the other is an amusement park theme.

Woo hoo!

Comment

I'm not very excited about more Star Wars or Marvel tables but I guess they sell well. I'm very happy to see more originals though. Funhouse is one my favorite pins. I'm interested to see Zen's take on the amusement park theme.

I wonder what the unified name for the next title release means in regards to Steam. It would be nice if they were able to get rid of Microsoft and self-publish so that we can finally get steam play. I'm too lazy to boot into Windows on my Mac. I find myself playing a quick game of Hearthstone instead of waiting the few minutes to boot Windows, load steam and open FX2. It would be nice to have a Mac version (I don't include the Mac App Store version because it is lacks basic features).

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
        The June 2015 issue of Game Informer has an informative article on Zen Studios. I'll list some highlights from it.
        • Zen Studios currently has 75 employees. That's a lot compared to when they first started with just 4 employees.
        • They are going to combine pinball platforms for their next release. In other words, no more Pinball FX and Zen Pinball segregation. It'll be all under one name going forward.
        • They have renewed contracts on both Marvel and Star Wars. Expect more tables for both franchises.
        • Two new originals are in the works. One is mythology themed and the other is an amusement park theme.

Hmm How did this post get past me. The items in bold is very reassuring. Now if we could get some of the older tables redone for FX2 and Zen2. Buccaneer, Agents etc I would love to try those. Have never had a chance to play them and likely never will. I would so much look forward to that.

Looking forward to the Mythology one. Love Mythology.

Comment

Working...
        X